Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

HUAWEI Nova 3i, Definitely Worth The Price. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HUAWEI Nova 3i, Definitely Worth The Price. (487 Views)

I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! / Top 5 Most Anticipated 5G Smartphones You Would Definitely See In 2019 / HUAWEI nova 3i (P Smart+) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HUAWEI Nova 3i, Definitely Worth The Price. by AmyStar16: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
If someone presented to you in this 2019 a 6.3” smartphone that has a HD+ display perfect for multimedia, Four AI enabled cameras, two in front and two behind. The front cameras being 24Mp+2Mp and the Dual Rear AI cameras able to recognize over 500 sceneries and it automatically adjusts to suit your skin color to give professional results. The smartphone also supports dual 4G, has a face unlock ID, supports mirror share; meaning you can project you phone screen to your TV set. It has a whooping 128GB storage and 4GB RAM and is powered by the all-powerful Kirin 710 processor. If someone offered you an intelligent machine as this and asked you to, in all sincerity, guess the price. My bet is, if you have any idea what is attainable in the mobile phone market. You wouldn’t guess anything less than 100k. Well, that phone is HUAWEI nova 3i and if your guess is 100k and above, you would be wrong. HUAWEI offers this smartphone god on a platter at a price of 99,000 naira. Please where else does such generosity exist?

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet All Sims Mifi For Sale / k / Neatly Used Iphone 6s Plus 64gb,available For Sale 75k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.