Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,585 members, 7,843,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

At APC Rally, Tinubu Describes Saraki As A Self-centred 'traitor, Thief' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At APC Rally, Tinubu Describes Saraki As A Self-centred 'traitor, Thief' (329 Views)

PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback / PDP Convention: Lawmakers Back Saraki As Presidential Candidate / Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At APC Rally, Tinubu Describes Saraki As A Self-centred 'traitor, Thief' by happney65: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Bola Tinubu, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Monday described Senate President Bukola Saraki with some unpalatable words.

Speaking at the APC presidential rally in Ilorin, Kwara State, Tinubu, in Yoruba language loosely translated to English, said Saraki had been stealing from his people and betraying them for his own selfish interests.

“He is a traitor… someone who takes his people’s belongings and sells them off,” Tinubu said. “He is self-centred. Bukola Saraki is the one I’m talking about. He can’t beat you, or will he?”

Tinubu said he was earnestly looking forward to the 2019 elections, saying: “I know, this is the celebration of your freedom; this is the celebration of the falling of the berlin wall. This is the celebration of the end to oligarchy…”

After Ilorin, the APC campaign train moved to Abeokuta, capital of Ogun State, for a rally that turned out the most dramatic so far since the campaign started touring the country last month.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/11/apc-rally-tinubu-describes-saraki-self-centred-traitor-thief?fbclid=IwAR2B1i6pdugNHXc8lKYw-UeHVjIKOIwUvYYU2elvpWXQJc244GP5i6mJI50
Re: At APC Rally, Tinubu Describes Saraki As A Self-centred 'traitor, Thief' by JasonScoolari: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
Barely 2days ago, Bola Tinubu was insulting President Obasanjo, a true son of Ogun, you will not be surprised that Ogun people stoned Buhari and Tinubu today.

Kindly wait for more stones from Kwara. Useless cocaine lover.
Re: At APC Rally, Tinubu Describes Saraki As A Self-centred 'traitor, Thief' by daddytime(m): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
Laughable.....

While my mouth is so wide agape...zero words are coming forth from it...
Re: At APC Rally, Tinubu Describes Saraki As A Self-centred 'traitor, Thief' by Charmingrascal(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Yes he is a self centred greedy man. He fought his Dad that brought him into politics and his blood sister Gbemi Saraki because of his greediness. His father's curses on him are about to manifest. I remember when his father said "Bukola makes me cry openly today, he will be disgrace one day too". The time for his disgrace has come. OTO GE in Kwara I dnt know about any other State

1 Like

Re: At APC Rally, Tinubu Describes Saraki As A Self-centred 'traitor, Thief' by viyon02: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
It takes a criminal to detect a criminal.

(1) (Reply)

The Saudi Regime Have Been Funding President Buhari: / Ekweremadu “ikeoha” Is Our Man - Hon. Ben Oshi / Obasanjo's "Expired Milk" And A Slave Dealer Called Bola Tinubu -ffk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.