Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State (1165 Views)

Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq / Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers / Moment Lai Mohammed Said Atiku Will Be Questioned Over Bank PHB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by Binikingdowm: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
I told them atiku is likely to win Lagos and ondo but I was insulted and call names telling me to face my region that atiku won't win any Yoruba land.

A day later, a news came where ameachi said if APC don't focus and get their act together they will lose ondo state to atiku, I didn't even say anything..

Yesterday APC members were bragging buhari will win Ogun state by 90% , today see what is happening..

Our predictions remain the same, atiku will win ondo and Lagos state comfortably and will get at least 45%in the remaining south west states.

Cry all you want but it won't change the fact.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Elections aren't won on social media bro. If you want to know who would win or los in any election, go to the streets in every state and poll them. Youd hear from the horses mouth. What I saw and heard of the Atiku kano mammoth crowd during the rallies and the today's show of she are a clear indication that social media analysis is a total error. You need to be in abeokuta today, as if Atiku has charmed them. Mrs amosun and Mrs Osinbajo also.ost exchanged blows. Aggrieved apc members were seen throwing pure water at Buhari, a whole president.
Re: And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by Binikingdowm: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
awelekiti:
Elections aren't won on social media bro. If you want to know who would win or los in any election, go to the streets in every state and poll them. Youd hear from the horses mouth. What I saw and heard of the Atiku kano mammoth crowd during the rallies and the today's show of she are a clear indication that social media analysis is a total error. You need to be in absolute today, as if Atiku has charmed them. Mrs amosun and Mrs Osinbajo also.ost exchanged blows. Aggrieved apc members were seen throwing pure water at Buhari, a whole president.
I don't get you
Re: And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by MrRichmond: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
Op take time o!! angryangryangry

3 Likes

Re: And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by Karrisleo(m): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
Bad day for all the zombies grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I don't get you
you need to be in abeokuta today I meant. Sorry for the typo error. Not absolute pls, I meant... abeokuta. People on social media especially nairaland used to boast that Atiku cant pull crowd in kano if he goes there to campaign because kano is for Buhari. I learnt ahead of the campaign, kano stadium had been full beyond capacity, so much that people slumped as there wasn't breathing space. Likewise in Ogun, people have always boasted that Buhari would win ogun. But the reactions were a clear indication things would unlikely turn out to be as predicted for Buhari come Saturday in ogun state.

4 Likes

Re: And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by Binikingdowm: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
awelekiti:
you need to be in abeokuta today I meant. Sorry for the typo error. Not absolute pls, I meant... abeokuta. People on social media especially nairaland used to boast that Atiku cant pull crowd in kano if he goes there to campaign because kano is for Buhari. I learnt ahead of the campaign, kano stadium had been full beyond capacity, so much that people slumped as there wasn't breathing space. Likewise in Ogun, people have always boasted that Buhari would win ogun. But the reactions were a clear indication things would unlikely turn out to be as predicted for Buhari come Saturday in ogun state.
you are absolutely right bro, I saw someone that haven't been to Edo state all his life making predictions that buhari can win here, lmao

I've seen oshiomole campaigning for him life he did in 2015

1 Like

Re: And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by Okoroawusa: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
mmm...
Una don start again...

1 Like

Re: And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Binikingdowm:
you are absolutely right bro, I saw someone that haven't been to Edo state all his life making predictions that buhari can win here, lmao

I've seen oshiomole campaigning for him life he did in 2015
dont mind them .They've turned election to be EPL where club fans in naija would debating and bragging, saying ...a maa na yin pa ni loni....whereas, the breeze of their legs wont even touch the ball in far away Europe. Jonathan's re-election prediction of 2015 has taught me a lesson. Many attacked me when I said Buhari would win. I even had to get and ate people's money. They were saying Jonathan would win cos of the huge crowd, Buhari with scanty crowd still won. Same thing would repeat itself again this week. I dont care if apc loyalists would attack me the way Jonathan supporters did in 2015.
Re: And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by magoo10(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atiku is not only going to get reasonable votes in ogun he will likely win Kano state.
Re: And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by APCsupporter: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
magoo10:
Atiku is not only going to get reasonable votes in ogun he will likely win Kano state.

Buhari has been winning Kano since 2003 while kwankwaso has lost in kano before.

What happened in Ogun was a party crises and not ordinary peoples rejection
Re: And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by magoo10(m): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

Buhari has been winning Kano since 2003 while kwankwaso has lost in kano before.

What happened in Ogun was a party crises and not ordinary peoples rejection
i get am before no be property.
Those were the times when the voters believed that the dullard has something to offer.
Now they have seen all from buhari, he is not even in control of himself let alone the government.

Wetin den go gain if they waste their votes on him

2 Likes

Re: And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by tesppidd: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Just look at them, goats!

*Kogi they made noise and lost.
*Ondo they made noise and lost.
*Edo they made noise and lost.
*Ekiti they made noise and lost.
*Osun they made noise and lost.
*Anambara they made joie and lost.

They have started making noise again.

They are judging election by crowd.
No rally can gather up to 100,000 people.
Yet most states have over 1 million voters.

Just carry your buckets around on Saturday.
The bucket wouldn't contain your tears.
Re: And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by APCsupporter: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
magoo10:
i get am before no be property.
Those were the times when the voters believed that the dullard has something to offer.
Now they have seen all from buhari, he is not even in control of himself let alone the government.

Wetin den go gain if they waste their votes on him

Well, he has offered an end to incessant bombings to them. I urge you to ask any friend or family member living in the north to tell you who is more popular in his state. Please just do that
Re: And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by magoo10(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

Well, he has offered an end to incessant bombings to them. I urge you to ask any friend or family member living in the north to tell you who is more popular in his state. Please just do that
we saw the popularity in Kano state yesterday .buhari have lost his popularity
It is now clear that he is another empty drum

It is not until bomb goes off that you know there is insecurity.
Buhari's government witnessed the highest slaughter of defenseless Nigerians
Go to venue, his, zamfara and even borno .his four year tenure have been that of agony.
Re: And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by Investbrooker: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
magoo10:
Buhari will defeat Atiku in Kano with a margin of at least 1.5 million votes.
Re: And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by magoo10(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
Investbrooker:

[s]Buhari will defeat Atiku in Kano with a margin of at least 1.5 million votes.[/s]
Re: And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by Investbrooker: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=magoo10 post=75638467][/quote]
Eyah! E go do you like film trick. You must think that Atiku's Kano will make PDP victorious. But remember Jonathan pulled the same amount but he lost woefully.
He go do you like film trick
Re: And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State by magoo10(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Investbrooker:

[s]Eyah! E go do you like film trick. You must think that Atiku's Kano will make PDP victorious. But remember Jonathan pulled the same amount but he lost woefully.
He go do you like film trick[/s]
Kano gave buhari votes when they thought he has something to offer.
Now they have seen that he is just an empty drum, he should count himself lucky if he gets up to 50% vote

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Wins Nasarawa For The First Time / What's The NJC Decision About The Suspended CJN? / List Of Lga's And Polling Units Where Rerun Election Will Hold In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.