Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Will You Go Out To Vote On The Election Day? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Go Out To Vote On The Election Day? (12218 Views)

How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] / Oshiomhole Raises Alarm On Plot To Pass No Confidence Vote On Him / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Go Out To Vote On The Election Day? by odurombi: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2019
It will not count, many will assume. God already knows who would emerge winner, Christian folks would say, too. No so so talk talk (Ola Rotimi-Holding Talks) we go talk and later complain of the choice we could have made but made on our behalf. The reason I concluded in the link below that northerners are smarter than southerners.

http://olabanjititles..com/2019/02/reflections-on-forthcoming-elections.html?m=1
Re: Will You Go Out To Vote On The Election Day? by bio118(f): 7:53am On Feb 15, 2019
Yes l am voting because l want to move to d next level
Re: Will You Go Out To Vote On The Election Day? by leonn(m): 7:55am On Feb 15, 2019
From the last presidential debate I watch I was disappointed in this acclaimed sowore, he spoke arrogantly disrespecting the anchor of the debate..
ERCROSS:

I believe Buhari has good intentions, but like his wife said, his government has been hijacked by the cabals whom he foolishly trust. He doesn't have the strength to govern a country as stubborn as Nigeria. Sowore has my vote because he's got that crazy drive and he's still very young.
Re: Will You Go Out To Vote On The Election Day? by Allikola(m): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2019
Yes, for Buhari
Re: Will You Go Out To Vote On The Election Day? by freddyokan(m): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
You can actually make money predicting the outcome of the president election.

You can actually participate in the presidential election and make money from it by placing bets on the outcome.

Re: Will You Go Out To Vote On The Election Day? by techliteup: 12:59am On Feb 16, 2019
APCsupporter:

what will i gain if i dont vote APC?

I hope that satisfies you, Mr English Speaker.
LOL na fight we are one Nigeria
Re: Will You Go Out To Vote On The Election Day? by versashee: 1:09am On Feb 16, 2019
adioolayi:
My duty, my right.
I have PVC.... I am voting Buhari
why?
Re: Will You Go Out To Vote On The Election Day? by Uploadme(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fizzymike1:
You are worse than buhari

You are worse than Buhari and Atiku combined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

National Youth Games: Sunday Dare Arrives Kwara (photos) / Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria Will Exit Recession Soon / Osun Former Commissioner Omowaiye Distributes Free Fuel To Motorcycles In Ilesa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.