Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom Project In 4 Years (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom Project In 4 Years (pics) (1323 Views)

I’m Ashamed That I've Not Been Able To Pay Pensioners - Governor, Samuel Ortom / Pictures Of Governor Samuel Ortom At TICAD7 / Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom Project In 4 Years (pics) by Techkidz(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Benue state Governor, Samuel Ortom candidate of the Peoples Democrate Party (PDP) in whom seeks second term in office, Take a look at his projects in 4years. This will WOW you.

Cc:lalasticlala

Re: Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom Project In 4 Years (pics) by Techkidz(m): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
modified

When other state Governors are commissioning projects, Ortom commission wheelbarrows as a project in 4years.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom Project In 4 Years (pics) by daddytime(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
By merely looking at his face you can tell how clueless and lost the man is...

Him face too dey make me laugh...

E be like Mr Ibu wey wear make up for face...

Benue and Kogi are an example of what a state shouldn't be like...

1 Like

Re: Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom Project In 4 Years (pics) by SaiATKUOBI2019: 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
It's clear Buhari has failed in all corners. Even some of my Yoruba brothers who are staunch supporters of Buhari have admitted that Buhari's government is a collosal failure. Tinubu cannot help out. The world has beamed their lights on Nigeria. We should leave illusion and embrace reality. Buhari is a shadow, Atiku is a substance. Everybody has queued behind Atiku. If Aisha Buhari and her children can abandon PMB at this important time because they've said the government has failed Nigerians why should some of my Yoruba brothers slavishly cling to Buhari? I want to say that the Atiku I know will not marginalize anyone.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom Project In 4 Years (pics) by senatordave1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
SaiATKUOBI2019:
It's clear Buhari has failed in all corners. Even some of my Yoruba brothers who are staunch supporters of Buhari have admitted that Buhari's government is a collosal failure. Tinubu cannot help out. The world has beamed their lights on Nigeria. We should leave illusion and embrace reality. Buhari is a shadow, Atiku is a substance. Everybody has queued behind Atiku. If Aisha Buhari and her children can abandon PMB at this important time because they've said the government has failed Nigerians why should some of my Yoruba brothers slavishly cling to Buhari? I want to say that the Atiku I know will not marginalize anyone.
Guy respect yourself sorry self.jime will trash ortom.
Re: Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom Project In 4 Years (pics) by Afamed: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
SaiATKUOBI2019:
Don't be clever by half. The thread is about show casing the achievements of your beloved PDP Gov.
Re: Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom Project In 4 Years (pics) by Parada: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
What an foolish comment from an irredeemable bigot. There is definitely no basis for comparison none whatsoever in terms of infrastructural development during Buhari and the 16 locust years of the God forsaken loot oriented PDP

2 brand new Airport terminals Abuja & PH
2 dry port Kaduna & Warri
3 Abuja rail, Itakpe - Lokoja, Lagos - Abuja
3 dams Zobe Sabke & Mangu dams
Abuja runway
Endless list of inter state highways

I am sure FeBuhari is a goal already.
SaiATKUOBI2019:

1 Like

Re: Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom Project In 4 Years (pics) by babaaye(m): 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Febuhari some idiot will still vote who sell our electricity and start importation of gen how did dxpect good electricity
Ppl. Are ingrate
Buhari that stop this idiot for. Looting our money u still say his bad bcoz of 1000 GOD PUNISH ANY BODY WHO PRAY FOR BACKWARD OF THIS GRATE NATION
Re: Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom Project In 4 Years (pics) by Modarun(m): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2019
He bought wheel barrows when he was supporting the dulladinho lifeless FC ApC. Now he is doing better cos he has transfered to where human beings are.
You claim Ortom has failed, yet you are supporting the most clueless and lifeless govt we have ever seen in Nigeria.
Ortum has faiked quite alright, but thats up to the Benue people to decide, weton concern Afonja for Tiv, Idoma and Egede matter? of is Benue part of Oduduwa republic?
Sending Buhari back to Daura is a national duty.
Re: Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom Project In 4 Years (pics) by adem30: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2019
Modarun:
He bought wheel barrows when he was supporting the dulladinho lifeless FC ApC. Now he is doing better cos he has transfered to where human beings are.
You claim Ortom has failed, yet you are supporting the most clueless and lifeless govt we have ever seen in Nigeria.
Ortum has faiked quite alright, but thats up to the Benue people to decide, weton concern Afonja for Tiv, Idoma and Egede matter? of is Benue part of Oduduwa republic?
Sending Buhari back to Daura is a national duty.

Show us the projects he commissioned since he joined PDP

(1) (Reply)

Why APC's RECKLESS Zero-Sum Approach To Atiku May Lead To A Huge Disaster / Bishop Kukah Blows Hot Over ‘demonization’ Of Fulani Herdsmen / Legal Year: Osinbajo Attends Supreme Court Special Session In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.