Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Buhari Has Failed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Failed (325 Views)

'Federal Government Has Failed' - Dino Melaye As He Shares New Photo / President Buhari Has Signed "Not To Young To Run" Bill / Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Failed by Adekdammy: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
Most of buhari' supporters know he has nothing to offer again hence to defend him, they have to go forceful.
Pmb has failed.

As a military president, Nigeria experienced recession.

As a civilian president, Nigeria still experienced recession.

A man whose wife said, cabals are now in charge of the govt.

A man who claims to fight corruption yet dines with Akpabio, Ganduje, Obanikoro...n.b. these names have cases with efcc.

A man whose presidency divides us the more, 97% and 5% statement

A man who said subsidy is a fraud yet paying same subsidy and we are still buying fuel at 145 naira.

A man who never deemed it fit to openly comdemn herdsmen who went on killing spray of innocent farmers or even mourn with the bereaved but decided to go to their states just because of votes, shall we say he values their votes more than the security of their lives and properties?

A man who said medical tourism will no longer be allowed on assumption of office but he takes pleasure in spending our tax payers money abroad when it concerns his health.

In his time, nigeria got a gold medal as the overall best country where poverty resides.

Buhari has failed.

I am voting Atiku to get our country working again, if he derails after getting power, of a truth with the same mouth, tweet, fb messages, WhatsApp that I am using to enthrone him is same that I will use to castigate him, criticize him constructively and destructively then finally dethrone him.

I am a patriotic Nigerian and not a psycophant who defends failure of a govt due to one affiliation or the other.

God bless our country and may His peace reign as we approach the election season in Jesus name,amen.
Re: Buhari Has Failed by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
God bless you bro.
Buhari, the lifeless creature is a goner.
Re: Buhari Has Failed by Adekdammy: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sure he is by God's grace.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Reacts To The Stoning Of Buhari At APC Campaign In Abeokuta. / Zamfara APC: Group Calls For Justice / Marsabit Residents Serve Politicians Dirty Drinking Water To Prove They Are Negl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.