Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Hacking My Face No Account - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hacking My Face No Account (302 Views)

Want To Learn Ethical Hacking? Here's The Thread For You! / Hacking For Beginners And Pros / 5 Great Secret Android Hacking Apps Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hacking My Face No Account by timstone(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nairand pls somebody is hacking my Facebook account
How can I detect the person and stop him.
Re: Hacking My Face No Account by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2019
timstone:
Nairand pls somebody is hacking my Facebook account

How can I detect the person and stop him.

I don't know how to detect the person, but you can actually know the location in which you are being logged in from, you should be able to do that in settings or better still request FB to send information as regards the next login of your FB account to your E-mail.

But i will advise you to change your Password immediately if you think your FB account is being compromised while you still have the opportunity to do that.

Always use a very strong Password and make sure it's different from other website llogin details.

I hope this help...

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable Automatic App Updates In Android, Ios, Windows / Be Creative N Earn / Turning CO2 Back To Solid Coal....!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.