Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Adsense Payment Via Savings Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Payment Via Savings Account (758 Views)

Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Payment Via Savings Account by wisemaster(m): 12:26am On Feb 12, 2019
Please which Nigerian Bank processes Adsense Payment via your SAVINGS ACCT. I have heard that some folks receive their earnings through savings accounts of some banks.

Kindly share your experience. Thanks
Re: Adsense Payment Via Savings Account by CuriousX: 6:28am On Feb 12, 2019
wisemaster:
Please which Nigerian Bank processes Adsense Payment via your SAVINGS ACCT. I have heard that some folks receive their earnings through savings accounts of some banks.

Kindly share your experience. Thanks
This question has been asked here by me before and if you use the search bar on this site you will find the thread. To answer your question you can use savings account of most banks but the rate they use is 320 instead of 360 you will get from aboki if you use dorm account. I respect the age of this your nairaland account oo. I wish I was on this site back then. That is 10 years plus. Learnt a lot here in my short time here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4082513/adsense-which-nigeria-bank-savings
Re: Adsense Payment Via Savings Account by henryobinna(m): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2019
All banks do, Diamond pays faster than everyother bank. Diamond credits you the next morning after 21st, if 21st doesn't fall on weekend.

if you're using diamond and your savings account is lite, and you earn more than 100k ensure to go upgrade your account to a full savings account else your payment will remain hanging for days.

(1) (Reply)

Mgid Account + Domain Needed Asap! / FBFPDF / 11 Proven Law Firm Marketing Strategies To Generate New Clients In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.