Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Thread For PHD Study Hopefull's In Nigeria And Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For PHD Study Hopefull's In Nigeria And Abroad (403 Views)

Free webinar on how to apply for scholarship for MSC and PhD study in Canada / 1st Class in Maths: Maniru Ibrahim Gets N9.2bn Scholarship For PhD In Ireland / Should I Leave My Phd Study Here In Nigeria And Go For Another Meng In The UK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For PHD Study Hopefull's In Nigeria And Abroad by alaye123: 12:34am On Feb 12, 2019
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is a thread for all aspiring PHD graduate students for admission into various graduate schools both in Nigeria or abroad. We also welcome the healthy inputs of our senior colleagues already undergoing their PHD studies. The thread is open to all who had already acquired a masters degree and still have a burning desire to upgrade and acquire a doctorate degree. The real reason for a doctorate is not to acquire another certificate rather an opportunity for intellects to contribute in academia.

I would like us to output the benefits as well as the challenges of undergoing a Phd IN Nigerian universities. I will also do my best to pen down the various PHD openings in schools across the world. We can also discuss on various way to get into a fully funded PHD projects or a personal PHD project. How to secure a grant and put up patent to our discoveries will also be a point of discussion .

(1) (Reply)

Universities In The USA With Tuition Fees / What Are The Duties Of Efcc / Computer Experts, Pls Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.