Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

.... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / .... (1075 Views)

Please Help, I Want To Build A Secondary School Website With Joomla / Help I Need A Local Server To Test Some Joomla 2.5 Template On My Computer / Help, I Cant Login To Joomla Admin Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by 3RNEST(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2010
Re: .... by 3RNEST(m): 12:29am On Aug 24, 2010
- i believe nd have faith. ;d
Re: .... by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 24, 2010
If you are truly an RCCG member and you claim to have faith, the next post you made shows that it is not true. Because i am an RCCG member too, and unfortunately could have helped you, but it is too late.
Re: .... by 3RNEST(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2010
*dhtml:

If you are truly an RCCG member and you claim to have faith, the next post you made shows that it is not true. Because i am an RCCG member too, and unfortunately could have helped you, but it is too late.
- dhtml, aka Tony Harmony, Omo i said dat out of anger, pardon me. Post modify! u have indeed motivate me.
- i do appreciate ur post, it's means u show concern, and dats enuff 4 me. Thanks man.
Re: .... by basking4me: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2010
Dhtml, lets help him. RCCG or not, 'We are Africans' and we help ourselves.

Send me a PM so I can understand where you're coming from. Your current skill-set and readiness to learn.
Re: .... by 3RNEST(m): 6:34am On Aug 25, 2010
Re: .... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2010
basking4me:

Dhtml, lets help him. RCCG or not, 'We are Africans' and we help ourselves.

Send me a PM so I can understand where you're coming from. Your current skill-set and readiness to learn.
so what are you suggesting? as in, how are we going to help him out?
Re: .... by basking4me: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2010
Hello Dhtml,

I have been through the poster's links and seen his works. I think we can still assist him in other areas of his design & dev works. I had the initial notion he was a greenhorn, but i was wrong.

I should be able to teach him some php while you teach some css works. If he likes CMS or is conversant with them, we should be able to teach him new ones he has never heard of.
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 31, 2010
well, then after you, i can teach him css if and when he is ready.
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2010
grin Don't panic am just Here to Observe @Dhtml Guy How far
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2010
I can help out with PHP and apache. but first u need html/css from the others

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me On Bulk Sms Website! / Need A Webhosting Site / Data On Road Accidents For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.