Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship (5349 Views)

Confusion In PDP Over Plot To Stop Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal / Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship. / Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20am On Feb 12, 2019
We claim it in Jesus name.
When a man or woman's way pleases the Lord, he will make his foes bless him unconsciously.
We will get there soon.
Nigeria is getting to that point already, that we will enjoy the fruits of our hand and not a handful of corrupt politicians raping our land and oppressing us......
From Mushin to Mohits.....

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship by Suko110(m): 6:21am On Feb 12, 2019
This group should even be arrested..
Stupid jobless people

Re: Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship by Afritop(m): 6:23am On Feb 12, 2019
chinjo:
Charge and bail lawyer. If he likes let him come from Afghanistan we will still vote for him. Meanwhile your lifeless president has no waec certificate.
But the lifelong president is a citizen
Re: Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship by Danchibez: 6:44am On Feb 12, 2019
Primate Ayodele once prophesied that for PDP to win d 2019 presidential election, that they must present Saraki to b their presidential candidate in stead of Atiku. May be the gods r wise
Re: Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship by Agugbadin: 6:45am On Feb 12, 2019
chinjo:
Charge and bail lawyer. If he likes let him come from Afghanistan we will still vote for him. Meanwhile your lifeless president has no waec certificate.

The charge and bail lawyers are looking for money, they should take PHED to court for engaging in Criminal act called Estimated billing
Re: Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship by acedsportsng: 6:53am On Feb 12, 2019
Guys I'm giving out FREE UDEMY Courses and computer softwares. Join my Telegram channel or WhatsApp group on my signature

1 Like

Re: Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship by Victorygold(m): 6:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Franzinni:
These yoruba people are falling my hand.... How much did APC pay you to form this mumu group....

The sad thing is most zombies on Nairaland are not even hausa or northerners but YORUBA! I am a yoruba individual and I think from my research I can boldly say it.... And it is a pity that yoruba people hardly play the long game... They opt for winning petty battles and altimately lose the big WAR!

Buhari must go! And we the people have to work hard to see that come to light.... We should not let any demonic group sway out focus... We deserve better gaddamitt!!!!
. If truly u are Yoruba, you are a barstaaard, you call your own fathers zombie abi? Omo ale jati jatj

1 Like

Re: Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship by AnanseK(m): 6:56am On Feb 12, 2019
That’s why Atiku wants to sell NNPC to France, the colonial master of his country. The Cameroonian must be rejected along with his Chinese eunuch.

1 Like

Re: Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship by Franzinni: 6:58am On Feb 12, 2019
Victorygold:
. If truly u are Yoruba, you are a barstaaard, you call your own fathers zombie abi? Omo ale jati jatj
you are a kid and as such need to grow up.... I have an itch to insult you but then it will only reduce me to your level.. And if that happens I won't be able to live with myself... I am a yoruba man but I use my brain...
Re: Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship by Thetruthshallse(m): 6:59am On Feb 12, 2019
grin shocked eleyi gidi gan �����
Re: Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship by CioAngels(f): 7:30am On Feb 12, 2019
Too late to cry over spilt milk. Amongst all the contestants, who is free born Nigerian. Just like in Lagos state, how many was or is a free born Lagosian that has ever ruled Lagos?
Re: Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship by lalasticlala(m): 7:32am On Feb 12, 2019

(1) (2)

Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. / Is He Our Next President? (photo) / Rev. Fr Hyacinth Alia Wins APC Governorship Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.