Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day (14546 Views)

Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't / Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day by itspzpics(m): 5:18am On Feb 12, 2019
Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim has advised people on how to go about with their celebration of Valentine’s Day. According to the actress, a lot of opinions are flying about as to how one should celebrate the day.

Nse Ikpe-Etim however feels the best is to just be one’s self and show love in the best way you can.

Read her post below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-nse-ikpe-etim-speaks-on-how-to-celebrate-valentines-day/

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day by itspzpics(m): 5:19am On Feb 12, 2019
See Some Sexy Photos of Nse ikpe Etim exposing cleavage on Ig here >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day by OgaGist: 6:31am On Feb 12, 2019
shocked
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 12, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
I regret not forking u when we were in sch, oh I miss those nipuls
SMH...

Mad people everywhere.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day by PapaNnamdi: 7:38am On Feb 12, 2019
chivera018:
SMH...

Mad people everywhere.
am sorry we can't be lovers

I have a girlfriend that I love so much,
pls stop asking me out

4 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day by Emmyemmy1: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2019
like For Atiku share for Buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day by leeikem(m): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2019
ok!!!!!, continue.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day by Godsgal(f): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2019
chivera018:
funny you,

but I don't ask mad people out before they infect me with madness, I advice you go for treatment and also take your girlfriend with you, am sure you have passed stupidity to her.
my chest ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day by jamezman(m): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2019
chivera018:
funny you,

but I don't ask mad people out before they infect me with madness, I advice you go for treatment and also take your girlfriend with you, am sure you have passed stupidity to her.

Do you still think of making heaven after booharing someone like this...
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 12, 2019
Fine lady smiley

I love the movie she acted with Femi Jacob, can’t remember the name but it was lit. She sabi act street wella.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day by AfroBlue(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2019
good thoughts, and regal pics.

wink
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day by savageee(f): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2019
PRESENTATION:
Fine lady smiley

I love the movie she acted with Femi Jacob, can’t remember the name but it was lit. She sabi act street wella.
Bro abeg remember the name

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day by Jubilancy(f): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2019
Oooo valentine. ....the season of love......
Everyone has an advice on how people should celebrate this wonderful season....
So mine is.....be spontaneous with your loved one/family. ...and generally have fun with them and build Memories that you will look back to during difficult times and depressing times and cheer up....
Happy val to all nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day by balastic121: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2019
great at what she does
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2019
savageee:
Bro abeg remember the name

The Visit, very interesting movie.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day by sommysoft469(f): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2019
love ur movies ma
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day by Nickymezor(f): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2019
Love is da Airrrrrr . Can U feel it?
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day by PapaNnamdi: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
chivera018:
funny you,

see how insultive u have become over a simple no,

I can get u banned for this u know,

buh I'll just let it fly ,

I hope u find true love someday
shalom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Explains His Tattoos, The Inspiration Behind Them (Photos) / Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo / Scarlett Johansson Hot and Sexy Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.