Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos (44897 Views)

Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown / Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:43am On Feb 12, 2019
Friends and family have been left heartbroken over to the death of a lady identified as Ezeobi Oluchukwu popularly known as Luchy Belle.

It was gathered that the deceased, a popular makeup artist - was stabbed to death yesterday during an early morning exercise/jogging in Awka, Anambra state capital.

Though the main reason for the attack on the beautiful lady is yet to be determined, but it is alleged that her phone was collected by the killers. She passed away instantly after being stabbed. Her corpse has been deposited at the mortuary.

A Facebook user Chibuike Igwe posted;

What a wicked world. Can you believe she is no more. The pictures attached to this post is my friend, a smart hard working lady with great sense of humor .. She was stabbed to death while doing early morning exercise. The persons/people that did this to you will know no peace forever. #Blackmonday . Am still shocked after confirming you are no more. RIP OLUCHI

The latest attack is coming days after six people were killed in a renewed cult clash in Awka.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/lady-stabbed-to-death-during-early-morning-exercise-in-anambra.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by SUPOL(m): 5:51am On Feb 12, 2019
Women Jealousy, I think they were contracted by her friend/enemy since she wasn’t raped or molested

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by izzou(m): 5:52am On Feb 12, 2019
sad

And this story will fade off with the millions that we have heard. Nothing will happen to whoever did this, that's if they are found sef

This country get as e be sad

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by internationalman(m): 6:07am On Feb 12, 2019
The killers prints should be all over her body..

But it's rather unfortunate that my village of a country can't do anything about it..

So much for a giant of Africa..

People who live in Nigeria shouldn't fear hell coz we are already in it..

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 12, 2019
Castration to those folks turning beloved ala Igbo bloody. Castration!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by amuijiji: 6:19am On Feb 12, 2019
The hoodlums were after her phone but she struggled with them which resulted in the stabbing...

RIP
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by rottennaija(m): 6:23am On Feb 12, 2019
I stopped going for morning jogging during this election period. I will resume after the elections are over

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Blakjewelry(m): 6:54am On Feb 12, 2019
why carry phone when going for morning jogging. I normally leave by 5 with nothing on me

7 Likes

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Jessyjack(f): 6:55am On Feb 12, 2019
I won't be surprised to later hear that one of her female friends masterminded the attack...... Rip to her.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Stanweezy(m): 6:59am On Feb 12, 2019
This life of us is like a pencil, any wrong move we take an eraser will do the needful. RIP dear
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Hoodbilonia: 7:16am On Feb 12, 2019
Im sure shez one of those rude early teenagers
Hahahaha
If u dey your house dey do exercise shey u nor go dey alive
Dis kind election time whr everywhr dey hot
Even me now sef na bike i dey take
Anything after 12pm na oyo o
Sars
Efcc
Road safery
Vio
Npf
Nscdc
All of dem dey road ready to obtain

6 Likes

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by cassidy1996(m): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2019
this case wont take me three days to solve

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by sbashir10(m): 7:35am On Feb 12, 2019
Rest in peace
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Hector09(m): 7:38am On Feb 12, 2019
This shit occurs on daily basis in nigeria, security is a collective effort, rip pretty hope heaven receive ur pretty soul

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:42am On Feb 12, 2019
Might have been a rape attempt.

Seen at least 3 cases of early morning jogging gone wrong.

A female pal showed me a knife scar from one of such rape attempts

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 12, 2019
So someone cannot do morning exercise in peace again? See how they killed her cry Those people that killed her will live to suffer for what they did. Rip to her

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by flyca: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2019
Blakjewelry:
why carry phone when going for morning jogging. I normally leave by 5 with nothing on me
Why do you always find a way to blame the victims of crime? angry
The problem is overall lack of security in the country, and the heartlessness of Nigerians humans, not her! Get that into your thick skull angry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Fatherofdragons: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2019
So someone cannot go for early morning jogging in peace again, even in Awka? Anambra is now becoming something else.
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Blakjewelry(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2019
flyca:

Why do you always find a way to blame the victims of crime? angry
The problem is overall lack of security in the country, and the heartlessness of Nigerians humans, not her! Get that into your thick skull angry
thick skull? I think its your brain functionality that lack the fluidity it needs. insecurity in the country is a known fact so it is left for you to protect your self. what I said up there is more like an advice as in times like this, you take preventive measures your life is yours to keep. you can choose to protect it or play ping-pong its oyo

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by flyca: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2019
Blakjewelry:

thick skull? I think its your brain functionality that lack the fluidity it needs. insecurity in the country is a known fact so it is left for you to protect your self. what I said up there is more like an advice as in times like this, you take preventive measures your life is yours to keep. you can choose to protect it or play ping-pong its oyo
You blame her for holding phone today. Tomorrow you blame her for wearing track suit, or maybe for even wearing a white one!
How intelligent!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Blakjewelry(m): 9:07am On Feb 12, 2019
flyca:

You blame her for holding phone today. Tomorrow you blame her for wearing track suit, or maybe for even wearing a white one!
How intelligent!
now I see you have a really a big problem. when does tell people to be cautious now a blame. I am not the type that throw blame around, I believe seeking solutions and if possible take the preventive measures. go on and whine from now until tomorrow it will changes nothing until we as a people decides to change ourselves. there is this quote from my humble self the most peaceful place in the world is not because of their security outfit but because the people decides to live so so until we all decides to do the right thing we will go nowhere. you can choose to shout about our leader but I will tell you the so called leaders are product of the society. and the said society is made up of you and me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Larryfest(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2019
Does Nigerian police even have a CSI unit at all cos if they do this will be a case for them....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Triangles1(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2019
There's more to this story.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Drama35(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=Jessyjack post=75645120]I won't be surprised to later hear that one of her female friends masterminded the attack...... Rip to u related to topson? Or have u ever lived in in Zaria road by Yoruba road Kaduna?]
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Drama35(m): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=Jessyjack post=75645120]I won't be surprised to later hear that one of her female friends masterminded the attack...... Rip to u related to topson? Or have u ever lived in in Zaria road by Yoruba road Kaduna?]
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Triangles1(m): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Im sure shez one of those rude early teenagers
Hahahaha
If u dey your house dey do exercise shey u nor go dey alive
Dis kind election time whr everywhr dey hot
Even me now sef na bike i dey take
Anything after 12pm na oyo o
Sars
Efcc
Road safery
Vio
Npf
Nscdc
All of dem dey road ready to obtain

Read what you wrote again and ask yourself if there's any atoms of sense in it, so because of election people should not go out again, even inside your house you can still die bcs it's inevitable.
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Drama35(m): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2019
Its very sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos by Mankosi: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2019
Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Shot Death At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) / If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.