Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Overheating - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Overheating (920 Views)

Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car / Overheating Lexus Es330 2005model / You Should Never Remove Your Car Thermostat To Avoid Overheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overheating by DrAUTOCODE(m): 5:54am On Feb 12, 2019
The car is over heating and when i was trying to do some test to know what could possibly caused the overheating. The first thing I did was putting the radiator tester and after some time I discovered the PSI on the tester gauges has been reduced. I tried to check around to see if there is any place coolant is coming out around the engine... but there was no any but the coolant is definitely escaping to somewhere. That is the essence of using 21st century's diagnostics and repair equipments.

Re: Overheating by homeboy205: 8:51am On Feb 12, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: Overheating by timifakay(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
DrAUTOCODE:
The car is over heating and when i was trying to do some test to know what could possibly caused the overheating. The first thing I did was putting the radiator tester and after some time I discovered the PSI on the tester gauges has been reduced. I tried to check around to see if there is any place coolant is coming out around the engine... but there was no any but the coolant is definitely escaping to somewhere. That is the essence of using 21st century's diagnostics and repair equipments.

Were you able to discover leakage point?
If yes, what was the solution?
Re: Overheating by DrAUTOCODE(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yes. As the PSI value on the radiator tester is reducing, it is telling us that the water is entering somewhere. So we looked around the cooling system but there is no water dropping anywhere. Until when we checked very well and do some other test before we discovered the water is entering into the engine through Perforated part of the gasket. So we changed the gasket and the car come back good working condition

(1) (Reply)

Toks Toyota Camry Xle V6 Accident Free / Please Help With Solution! / Toyota Corolla 2005 Brainbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.