Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? (2382 Views)

Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car / Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy / Peugeot 406 (2004) Vs Toyota Corolla 2008 (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
I made this video to counter the band wagon syndrome that is fooling most people around in this video I have ford v6 & rav4 that overheated

And that's something to keep in mind if you are a Scotty fan, Toyota group of associates

Thats why zuba market is crawling with Toyota engines every second.....

You can save your money and self

Stop being elergic to quality...

Check out the video one car overheated just same symptoms caused the both but they didn't end up the same
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx1SxK1ABwA

One is a hyper car brand one is car brand that stands for durability and fuel efficiency in mind, no dis but you can't be driving some papers around in the name of car, anything with Chinese have issues with quality...

So there you have it, you have a hyper car
Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by ceasare: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2021
e go dey intresting mk i collect seat
Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by sultaan(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2021
Why? why would you rattle the hornet's nest?!
They are coming for you.

The Toyota owner replaced the ECU with the wrong so the operating data was off.
Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:39am On Oct 13, 2021
ceasare:
e go dey intresting mk i collect seat
Hahahahaha you don't sound like Toyota car owner
Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:41am On Oct 13, 2021
sultaan:
Why? why would you rattle the hornet's nest?!
They are coming for you.

The Toyota owner replaced the ECU with the wrong so the operating data was off.

No they replace the right car with the wrong one
Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by ceasare: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

Hahahahaha you don't sound like Toyota car owner

am.not.... grin
Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2021
ceasare:

am.not.... grin
no wonder Toyota car owner will feel abused
Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by sultaan(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2021
Most of the Toyota imported to Nigeria are trash anyway $800 cars
Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2021
sultaan:
Most of the Toyota imported to Nigeria are trash anyway $800 cars

Same goes with Ford. But still the Ford and most European models are built with durability in mind..
Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by 9icetoo(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

Same goes with Ford. But still the Ford and most European models are built with durability in mind..
You have not driven an 800 dollar ford. It ends in the scrap heap 2 years after landing on these shores.
The sales volume of that brand you hate and deride so much speaks volumes of their reliability and longevity.

1 Like

Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by mrcoolautofix(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
9icetoo:

You have not driven an 800 dollar ford. It ends in the scrap heap 2 years after landing on these shores.
The sales volume of that brand you hate and deride so much speaks volumes of their reliability and longevity.

Without actual test, for fact that Okada is so rampant does it make it more valuable than car? These your ideology derived from empty space is sure cropped out of what I called the band wagon syndrome groups of associations.

The video here is real life test is here yet you are here ranting what have never been proven by any real pro mechanic who isn't running affiliate marketing or prejudices exept keyboard expert like you..

Toyota is designed cheap for affordability without durability in mind, cheap metal, no luxurious features, rubber door mat, light weight metals, engine crack under presure, 90% that flood Nigeria cost less than $500 custom duty helps hype the cost, from copart & auction export as accidented cars, & sold here after lots of panel jobs for high profit, yes I have pals who import from us with low mileage but considering the cost it's still too cheap like 40% of the cost here, that's why these junk flooded Nigeria market like grain of sand, not cos its so reliable, aside the fact that others are bought in group as knock off b like 5 pieces for $400 right handed to be converted to left when it cross the border..

If you want to speak of quality the serious stress test must be involved but unfortunately most folks who drive this hyper cars use it for private not core commercial like vw golf models. Your point is my guess,

One last question name just 3 special features that Toyota was first to introduce into cars? Honda have more safety features which they are first to introduce,

Better satety features are mostly found in Lexus, now hope it rings a bell why Lexus are more expensive than Toyota

Second they is rarely any Toyota car that have 170 miles on that isn't burning oil..

It's not a mistake it's factory engineered you can't say that about European models

But it's okay to cry you have Toyota car I can relate to your pick up counter words.. Toyota & iPhone have one thing in common no innovation they copy a lot, if you don't know they have to team up with bmw to build their best iconic supra as the matter of fact the drive train is designed and built by bmw and. So check your keyboard let's see the last latter left..
Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by 9icetoo(m): 3:00am On Oct 17, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

Without actual test, for fact that Okada is so rampant does it make it more valuable than car? These your ideology derived from empty space is sure cropped out of what I called the band wagon syndrome groups of associations.

The video here is real life test is here yet you are here ranting what have never been proven by any real pro mechanic who isn't running affiliate marketing or prejudices exept keyboard expert like you..

Toyota is designed cheap for affordability without durability in mind, cheap metal, no luxurious features, rubber door mat, light weight metals, engine crack under presure, 90% that flood Nigeria cost less than $500 custom duty helps hype the cost, from copart & auction export as accidented cars, & sold here after lots of panel jobs for high profit, yes I have pals who import from us with low mileage but considering the cost it's still too cheap like 40% of the cost here, that's why these junk flooded Nigeria market like grain of sand, not cos its so reliable, aside the fact that others are bought in group as knock off b like 5 pieces for $400 right handed to be converted to left when it cross the border..

If you want to speak of quality the serious stress test must be involved but unfortunately most folks who drive this hyper cars use it for private not core commercial like vw golf models. Your point is my guess,

One last question name just 3 special features that Toyota was first to introduce into cars? Honda have more safety features which they are first to introduce,

Better satety features are mostly found in Lexus, now hope it rings a bell why Lexus are more expensive than Toyota

Second they is rarely any Toyota car that have 170 miles on that isn't burning oil..

It's not a mistake it's factory engineered you can't say that about European models

But it's okay to cry you have Toyota car I can relate to your pick up counter words.. Toyota & iPhone have one thing in common no innovation they copy a lot, if you don't know they have to team up with bmw to build their best iconic supra as the matter of fact the drive train is designed and built by bmw and. So check your keyboard let's see the last latter left..
Well, they say you cannot shame the shameless. I leave you in peace.
FYI, I don't own a single Toyota car. Surprised?
But I'd buy a Toyota ten times before I touch a Ford. Tufiakwa. Don't bring ford into discussions about quality.
Keep them out of it. Your limited knowledge about auto brands shouldn't excuse your stupidity.
You may keep ranting.

1 Like

Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by diportivo: 6:23am On Oct 17, 2021
9icetoo:

Well, they say you cannot shame the shameless. I leave you in peace.
FYI, I don't own a single Toyota car. Surprised?
But I'd buy a Toyota ten times before I touch a Ford. Tufiakwa. Don't bring ford into discussions about quality.
Keep them out of it. Your limited knowledge about auto brands shouldn't excuse your stupidity.
You may keep ranting.

how did you make any sense out of the mumbo-jumbo he typed up there??

I stopped at bandwagon syndrome groups of associations

whatever the hell that means undecided

1 Like

Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by 9icetoo(m): 6:54am On Oct 17, 2021
diportivo:

how did you make any sense out of the mumbo-jumbo he typed up there??

I stopped at bandwagon syndrome groups of associations

whatever the hell that means undecided
It was a task. I stopped after the second paragraph (I assume it's a paragraph cheesy) as he was all over the place.
Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by RuneKingThor: 8:19am On Oct 17, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

You said someone is ranting yet you wrote a full page about how Toyota cars are bad. Who dey rant now?
Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by kingreign(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
Na wa o.
We dey see plenty things for Nairaland o.

All these beer parlour, Peper soup and monkey tail joint talk sef. angry

Diportivo, 9icetoo, RuneKingThor etc una get time.

1 Like

Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by sultaan(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hey I saw someone driving this today

Is it a matter of reliability or owner's passion

1 Like

Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
sultaan:
Hey I saw someone driving this today

Is it a matter of reliability or owner's passion

both
Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
RuneKingThor:

You said someone is ranting yet you wrote a full page about how Toyota cars are bad. Who dey rant now?
you needed a full lesson so you can get your premature disinformation straight while using your keyboard to as weight lift
Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by mrcoolautofix(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
9icetoo:

I have $400 that I have been driving for years now with issue, who is feeding you with all this garbage? Keyboard hero?
Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by 9icetoo(m): 12:02am On Oct 27, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
I have $400 that I have been driving for years now with issue, who is feeding you with all this garbage? Keyboard hero?
Enjoy your ford (found on road dead).
Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by mrcoolautofix(m): 2:26am On Oct 27, 2021
9icetoo:

Enjoy your ford (found on road dead).
With all pleasure
Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2021
HOW TO FIX A BLINKING D LIGHT ON YOUR CAR QUICK AND EASY, acura honda, honda, fix, acura tl, fabolousg4ever, mods forever, acura tl type s, d light blinking honda accord, vtec, d light blinking honda crv, nsx, acura, d light blinking honda pilot, accord, pilot, crv, blinking d light honda accord, d light blinking honda civic, civic, blinking d light honda odyssey, blinking d light honda pilot, blinking d light on honda crv, blinking d light acura tl
Re: Ford Vs Toyota After Overheating What Went Bad? by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

With all pleasure
Idle air control valve testing, Rpm higher than expected, Idle high starting car, Low rpm than expected, Idle high in park, Idle high then low, Idle air control bad, Idle high after cleaning, High idle problem, Idle high in neutral, Idle low rpm, Car won't stay running foot on gas, Low idle stalling, Idle surge, Idle noise, How to fix idle, Idle fail, Top 5 auto repairs, Low idle ac on

(1) (Reply)

Sienna, Pathfinder & Xterra / Tale Of A "Witty" First Time Car Buyer. / Lets Discuss Car Milage: Is Your Car Actually Chopping Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.