Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari (538 Views)

BREAKING: Goodluck Never Congratulated Tinubu, Only Expressed Fear Of Bloodshed / Edo Poll: “I Won’t Tolerate Rigging, Violence,” Buhari Warns / 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by MrAJQ(m): 7:00am On Feb 12, 2019
Sponsors and perpetrators of violence will be prosecuted –Buhari

February 12, 2019
Friday Olokor, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari has warned against violence during the elections.

Buhari, represented by the Ambassador to Republic of Congo, Deborah Iliya, issued the warning during the women’s conference of the First African Church Mission in Zuturung, Gada Biyu in Zango Kataf Local Govt Area of Kaduna State.

In the address obtained by our correspondent on Monday, the President called on the people of Southern Kaduna to support his reelection bid.

Buhari said, “I’m not an apostle of bloodshed, no, I’m not available for violence.

“Those who sponsor and perpetrate violence during the elections, no matter how highly influential, will face the law. Let me also say that Nigeria is our country, we do not have any other place called Nigeria. This country will not be sacrificed on the altar of violence.

“Our youths are the leaders of tomorrow and so, they must shun any invitation meant to use them for violence. As you all prepare for the general elections, please come out, cast your votes. Do not exchange your Permanent Voter Cards for money.”

The President, who praised the leaders of the church, restated his commitment to creating an environment conducive to Nigerians.

While congratulating the church on behalf of the President for supporting the government, Iliya said the Nigerian project had “become a reality”.

She said, “I believe that your prayers will give your leaders the power towards their numerous efforts to improve the lives of all Nigerians, irrespective of their religious beliefs.

“On the front burner of the agenda of the present administration is the provision of adequate security for the citizenry. The President has since demonstrated this by equipping the security agencies.”

The ambassador added, “The President is a man of peace and a bridge builder. Although he has been greatly misunderstood by many because of his fight against corruption, he means very well for Nigeria. H e is a respecter of every religion and tribe"

https://punchng.com/sponsors-and-perpetrators-of-violence-will-be-prosecuted-buhari/

1 Like

Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by GoldChest(m): 7:02am On Feb 12, 2019
Baboons and dog will soak in blood statement , still fresh in our minds .

You're not only a terrorist , you're also a religious fanatic , a devil incarnate and a bad omen to the present day Nigeria .

By the grace of God, you and your cohorts. El rufai will be disgraced these weekend .

Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by MrAJQ(m): 7:03am On Feb 12, 2019
Only few of those who do not think deeply or who are assisted to think are those likely to think you're for violence.

God bless and protect our Able President till 2023 when he will be handing over Nigeria to a man from South west and another man of integrity not among the looters

1 Like

Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by jefdr001: 7:04am On Feb 12, 2019
Let him also add that his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian for all of us to hear. We can then think of forgiving his earlier statement prior 2015: " the monkeys and the baboons will soak in blood". We are not baboons nor monkeys tho but such a negative statement with blood in it is not peaceful.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by StupidInyamiri: 7:04am On Feb 12, 2019
In an investigation in 2006, when Atiku was the VP of nigeria, he was accused of having diverted $125m worth of public funds towards his business interests. We want to make Nigeria great again by not voting for Atiku.
#AtikuNeverAgain #AtikufailNigeria

1 Like

Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by Racoon(m): 7:08am On Feb 12, 2019
grin cheesy

Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by Racoon(m): 7:11am On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
MrAJQ:
Only few of those who do not think deeply or who are assisted to think are those likely to think you're for violence.

God bless and protect our Able President till 2023 when he will be handing over Nigeria to a man from South west and another man of integrity not among the looters
[/s]
“Muhammadu Buhari as an agent of destabilization, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who if given the chance would ensure the disintegration of the country. His ethnocentrism would jeopardize Nigeria"s national unity.”
Bola Tinubu Wikileaks (PUBLIC LIBRARY OF US Con)
Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:13am On Feb 12, 2019
So says the dogs and Baboons soaked in blood town crier.
Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:15am On Feb 12, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
In an investigation in 2006, when Atiku was the VP of nigeria, he was accused of having diverted $125m worth of public funds towards his business interests. We want to make Nigeria great again by not voting for Atiku.
#AtikuNeverAgain #AtikufailNigeria
and you god Buhari didn't reject him when he supported his elections in 2015 ?

Why are you people naturally daft?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2019
Your second name is violence. you threatend your way to power still you achieved noting. time up you devil.
Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by orisa37: 7:18am On Feb 12, 2019
Deborah Iliya's personal views.
Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by buhariguy(m): 7:20am On Feb 12, 2019
Even your enemy can attest to that .
Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by Hector09(m): 7:30am On Feb 12, 2019
He is the alfa of bloodshed, this man is power drunk if not nothing we makes him to be going to the polls cus he is a living dead
Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by buhariguy(m): 7:30am On Feb 12, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
and you god Buhari didn't reject him when he supported his elections in 2015 ?

Why are you people naturally daft?
why are these people so daft ?so before voting for him, he should have check all the voters account to know the voters that are Corrupt.
Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by haladadon: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2019
coming just 24 hours after inciting violence in Zamfara. hmm.
Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by deboysben(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2019
While passing through the Abuja Airport road you will notice:

City gate built by IBB

National stadium built by OBJ

10-lane airport road by Yar'adua

Rehabilitation and expansion of the airport road done by GEJ

Giant size broom built by PMB
Vote wisely on saturday.
Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2019
Ofcourse you are not,that is why you give excuses for your killer herdsmen,sponsored the death of Corp-members in the north in 2011 when you lost and threatned "dogs and baboon soaking in blood" if you are not rigged to win 2015.

Yeah we know undecided
Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2019
deboysben:
While passing through the Abuja Airport road you will notice:

City gate built by IBB

National stadium built by OBJ

10-lane airport road by Yar'adua

Rehabilitation and expansion of the airport road done by GEJ

Giant size broom built by PMB
Vote wisely on saturday.

Exactly!!..A giant witchcraft broom is the only legacy of Pmb/APC as you drive into Abuja city...Just imagine the kind of noise APC crickets would have made if GEJ had constructed a giant umbrella at the city gate.

So pathetic.
Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 12, 2019
haladadon:
coming just 24 hours after inciting violence in Zamfara. hmm.
Buhari is a comfirmed JIHAD !
Re: I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2019
buhariguy:
why are these people so daft ?so before voting for him, he should have check all the voters account to know the voters that are Corrupt.
Just shut up. I only engage reasonable people

(1) (Reply)

Fire Razes Police Station In Anambra- Premium Times / How Frsc Management Embezzled 2019 Allowances Of Its Staff / Why Suddenly Buhari Remember About Ballot Box Snatching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.