Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Notice The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaign Teams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notice The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaign Teams (384 Views)

Buhari, Ambode, Sanwo-olu Collapse Campaign Teams, Float ICG / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notice The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaign Teams by Cantonese: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2019
I have over this campaign period been looking at members of the campaign teams of Atiku and Buhari.

For me it appears that Atiku carefully handpicked a team of bright minded, highly intellectual, properly grounded, focused men and women. On the hand even though Buhari's team is loaded with educated people, they seem to be highly uninformed and lack ideas. At each debate the Buhari/APC teams are easily swept aside by the Atiku/PDP teams.

Even the uneducated have ideas on where Atiku is going and they are able to make very clear and coherent statements.

The question I ask is this "will a second term for APC/Buhari move this country forward truly"?
Notice that our president is very tired and clearly physically weak and suffers memory loss. Without him can APC move Nigeria to the next level?

As you cast you vote think deeply about this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Atiku Can Will The Presidential Election: Today's Echo / Beat Your Wife And Bag 2 Years In Jail – Gov. Obaseki / Elections: Bill Clinton Phones Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.