Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,047 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

You Dont Want To Miss These Bad Ass Pitbull Puppies, No You Don't. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / You Dont Want To Miss These Bad Ass Pitbull Puppies, No You Don't. (1700 Views)

You Shouldn't Miss These Lovely Lhasa Apsos For Anything! / Dnt Miss These Gsd Pups / Bad Ass Rott Puppies From Ds Female Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Dont Want To Miss These Bad Ass Pitbull Puppies, No You Don't. by GLGM88(m): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2019
Hey peep's �We currently have some *bad ass* pitbull puppies from this *exotic* combo.
The puppies are currently five weeks old now and are ready for new homes.
Please holla 08137202667 if you pick interest in any of the pups���
Location is Lagos.
*Shalom!!!*

Re: You Dont Want To Miss These Bad Ass Pitbull Puppies, No You Don't. by frowland(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Asking price for male is? 5 weeks pups are not actually ready for new homes.
Re: You Dont Want To Miss These Bad Ass Pitbull Puppies, No You Don't. by GLGM88(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
frowland:
Asking price for male is? 5 weeks pups are not actually ready for new homes.
08137202667, we talk on whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: You Dont Want To Miss These Bad Ass Pitbull Puppies, No You Don't. by frowland(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
GLGM88:
08137202667, we talk on whatsapp.

Noted.
Re: You Dont Want To Miss These Bad Ass Pitbull Puppies, No You Don't. by prinzetobi: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hate to break it to you sir, but that male is not a Pitbull.
I’m looking at an American bulldog cross maybe but definitely not a purebred Pitbull
Re: You Dont Want To Miss These Bad Ass Pitbull Puppies, No You Don't. by frowland(m): 9:12am On Feb 13, 2019
prinzetobi:
Hate to break it to you sir, but that male is not a Pitbull.
I’m looking at an American bulldog cross maybe but definitely not a purebred Pitbull

Hard to point to any purebred dogs in nigeria but that male is 80% -90% American pitbull terrier. Thanks.
Re: You Dont Want To Miss These Bad Ass Pitbull Puppies, No You Don't. by prinzetobi: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2019
frowland:

Hard to point to any purebred dogs in nigeria but that male is 80% -90% American pitbull terrier. Thanks.

How did you guage purity and arrive at this percentage ? Is there like a breed-o-meter that tells you the extent to which a dog is pure?

It is also quite fallacious to say the least that there are no purebred dogs in Nigeria ? To ascertain purity is also one of the major reasons we encourage people to buy pedigree dogs- but sadly it is underrated in this part. We prefer big bones and box head, bad ass and exotic...which is perhaps how you arrived at your conclusion but still fallacious .
Re: You Dont Want To Miss These Bad Ass Pitbull Puppies, No You Don't. by frowland(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2019
prinzetobi:

How did you guage purity and arrive at this percentage ? Is there like a breed-o-meter that tells you the extent to which a dog is pure?

It is also quite fallacious to say the least that there are no purebred dogs in Nigeria ? To ascertain purity is also one of the major reasons we encourage people to buy pedigree dogs- but sadly it is underrated in this part. We prefer big bones and box head, bad ass and exotic...which is perhaps how you arrived at your conclusion but still fallacious .

...and how did you arrive that his male isn't? Did you see d males bloodline to know if its pure or not? Show me the picture of 'your' pure American pitbull terrier lets gauge.
Secondly I said its 'hard' to spot purebreeds in nigeria NOT impossible. Thanks.
Re: You Dont Want To Miss These Bad Ass Pitbull Puppies, No You Don't. by prinzetobi: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
frowland:

...and how did you arrive that his male isn't? Did you see d males bloodline to know if its pure or not? Show me the picture of 'your' pure American pitbull terrier lets gauge.
Secondly I said its 'hard' to spot purebreeds in nigeria NOT impossible. Thanks.

Be abreast with the breed standard of the dogs you choose to breed. Many things give this dog away down to the ear carriage.
This is not what a purebred American Pitbull Terrier should look like.
Re: You Dont Want To Miss These Bad Ass Pitbull Puppies, No You Don't. by frowland(m): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
prinzetobi:

Be abreast with the breed standard of the dogs you choose to breed. Many things give this dog away down to the ear carriage.
This is not what a purebred American Pitbull Terrier should look like.

You have one you posted some times back, please put up the picture let me see. Then I will put up another one and lets compare.
Re: You Dont Want To Miss These Bad Ass Pitbull Puppies, No You Don't. by prinzetobi: 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Why are you being defensive over a dog that’s not yours?
Sir, I made an honest review on that dog, but it’s okay if you refute it. I just hope you eventually look up what a Pitbull should look like- at least just so you don’t make another wrong buying decision. Thanks.
Re: You Dont Want To Miss These Bad Ass Pitbull Puppies, No You Don't. by frowland(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
prinzetobi:
Why are you being defensive over a dog that’s not yours?
Sir, I made an honest review on that dog, but it’s okay if you refute it. I just hope you eventually look up what a Pitbull should look like- at least just so you don’t make another wrong buying decision. Thanks.
Bro this is someone's sales thread. No need for all this back and forth arguements.
Yes accepted, his male isn't pure, hope that makes you happy?
I saw a thread some time ago where you were selling a pit just like his. Difference is, he puts up their parents, but people like you don't. Look at his pups and look at your pups, whats the noticeable difference? Well, that's not my problem though, let me leave you to your opinion. I am happily buying his puppy. Thankz for your advice!
Re: You Dont Want To Miss These Bad Ass Pitbull Puppies, No You Don't. by prinzetobi: 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
frowland:

Bro this is someone's sales thread. No need for all this back and forth arguements.
Yes accepted, his male isn't pure, hope that makes you happy?
I saw a thread some time ago where you were selling a pit just like his. Difference is, he puts up their parents, but people like you don't. Look at his pups and look at your pups, whats the noticeable difference? Well, that's not my problem though, let me leave you to your opinion. I am happily buying his puppy. Thankz for your advice!

I never said you shouldn’t. The proof of the pudding is always in the eating.

(1) (Reply)

Female American Pit Bull Terrier For Sale / Boerboel Puppies Available For New Homes / Samoyed Puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.