Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari (7496 Views)

Breakdown Of $3.65 Billion Abacha's Recovered Loot And Their Sources / Infrastructure: Buhari Not Discriminating Against Ndigbo — Hon. Ben Kalu [VIDEO] / What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by JosEast(m): 8:07am On Feb 12, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, said all recovered loot will be reinvested in infrastructure.

Buhari also promised that if re-elected, his administration would continue to bring those who abused trust before the law.

He said this in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, during his campaign rally.

“We are going to continue to take those who abused trust before the law; collect what they have stolen and reinvest them in infrastructure,” he said.

National Chairman of APC, Adams Oshiomhole, told the crowd of supporters that the end of the Saraki dynasty had come.

“For Bukola, it is finished. I cannot wait till Saturday for Kwara people to celebrate their new-found freedom,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/well-reinvest-recovered-loot-into-infrastructure-buhari.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 12, 2019
We've heard this over and over, it won't stop you from going back to your village. At least go and rest now, you're already suffering from many diseases, go and rest and leave the post for someone who's healthy and physically fit.
AtikuObi till 2023 kiss

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by Davash222(m): 8:11am On Feb 12, 2019
A sitting president campaigning with ‘We will’ instead of ‘We have’. Tufiakwa!!

Failure can’t be reinforced.

Me, my mom, my siblings and my 5 girlfriends are Atikulated.

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by deboysben(m): 8:14am On Feb 12, 2019
While passing through the Abuja Airport road you will notice:

City gate built by IBB

National stadium built by OBJ

10-lane airport road by Yar'adua

Rehabilitation and expansion of the airport road done by GEJ

Giant size broom built by PMB
Vote wisely on saturday.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by seyigiggle: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2019
Same storry always. Is this man a robot?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by three: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2019

We will ke?

After 3 years!

E be like say Baba Don put d money for fix deposit

sad angry undecided cry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by Lerio(m): 8:15am On Feb 12, 2019
What of the ones wey Tinubu has milked Lagos since 1999.
What of the billions ur wife was looking for.
What of Amaechi.
What of Akpabio.
Can we see your assets declaration form which u promised to make public.

Abeg park well your cows need you.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by Yeeyo: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2019
Just go to daura and rest a fool at 70 is a fool 4 ever

8 Likes

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by deboysben(m): 8:15am On Feb 12, 2019
Enough is enough

Buhari you are not wanted again

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by tuzle(m): 8:15am On Feb 12, 2019
That is if u come back for a second term
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2019
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi OSIBANJO as they take us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA the land flowing with milk and honey.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by ednut1(m): 8:15am On Feb 12, 2019
This man is a disgrace. No be china loans u dey use fund infrastructure since ni. What happened to the loots

11 Likes

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by BedLam: 8:16am On Feb 12, 2019
Efcc chairman told us he had no idea where the recovered funds where or how much. So what fund is Bubu going to build infrastructure ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by mankand(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2019
JosEast:
President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, said all recovered loot will be reinvested in infrastructure.

Buhari also promised that if re-elected, his administration would continue to bring those who abused trust before the law.

He said this in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, during his campaign rally.

“We are going to continue to take those who abused trust before the law; collect what they have stolen and reinvest them in infrastructure,” he said.

National Chairman of APC, Adams Oshiomhole, told the crowd of supporters that the end of the Saraki dynasty had come.

“For Bukola, it is finished. I cannot wait till Saturday for Kwara people to celebrate their new-found freedom,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/well-reinvest-recovered-loot-into-infrastructure-buhari.html

Lol where is the Abachalloot collected? Very lifeless man

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by IamPopular(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2019
Story time... We understand but we no go gree ooo.... Eshey eku Ife...

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by kaen1317: 8:16am On Feb 12, 2019
Get out of here

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by Kingspin(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2019
Mental crazy.
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16am On Feb 12, 2019
Davash222:

Lol@ 5 girlfriends!
No let dem break ya head one day sha.

Happy voting to you all.
We respect your political views Dav!
A better Nigeria is what we all want

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by Mystick: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2019
He is saying in true sense, that they have relooted recovered loot and that they will continue to do so in infrastructure's name.
Where is returned Abacha loot?
Where are all those highly publicized recovered loot?
If you know, you know.

6 Likes

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:17am On Feb 12, 2019
Fraudulent liar

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by salbis(m): 8:17am On Feb 12, 2019
Definitely one can't give what he/she doesn't have......... instead of you have, you are here telling us you will. No more propaganda, breeze don blow fowl yansh don show. Atikulated kawai insha Allah.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by Franzinni: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2019
go and be willing in daura... Clear road for serious minded... Articulate individuals
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by TRCdesigns: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2019
Davash222:

Do you even think before your respond to a post, who recovered the looted fund in the first instance? first step is to recover and the next step is implement... Only thief's will hate buhari and love atiku...but his lovers are in nairaland...sadly for him his social media fans will be watching from nairaland because they are the lazy type while buhari loyalist will go and vote

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by dominique(f): 8:17am On Feb 12, 2019
Like the previous ones?

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by kaen1317: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2019
Get out
Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by xynerise: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2019
STFU! Stop deceiving your zombies further

6 Likes

Re: We’ll Reinvest Recovered Loot Into Infrastructure – Buhari by Dididrumz(m): 8:19am On Feb 12, 2019
Uhm...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Umahi Pledges To Transform Nigeria / Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures / Boko Haram Is Not In Control Of 7 Local Governments - Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.