Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

INEC Chairman Teaches Nigerians How To Vote, Handle Ballot Papers (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Chairman Teaches Nigerians How To Vote, Handle Ballot Papers (video) (20145 Views)

INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: / Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded / ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Chairman Teaches Nigerians How To Vote, Handle Ballot Papers (video) by Witlee(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
I see so many void votes in this election
Ahnahn how many political parties in a country?
Re: INEC Chairman Teaches Nigerians How To Vote, Handle Ballot Papers (video) by savthaxxx: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
i am wondwring how much he was paid for that
Re: INEC Chairman Teaches Nigerians How To Vote, Handle Ballot Papers (video) by PerfectEsquire(m): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
Younghacka:
This Guy Is Just Trying To Make Nigerian's Think He Is Free And Fair. . .
They Already Have A Well Mapped Out Strategy On How To Rig The Elections For The Incumbent.
#EOD
On point,
Your sense is verify.. �
Re: INEC Chairman Teaches Nigerians How To Vote, Handle Ballot Papers (video) by Formularcr7: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
vicdom:
cry
I was very sick, so sick that I can barely move on my sick bed,just den boom! NTA showed buhari nd strength came from nowhere, I stood up and off my TV....
may God heal you before Saturday, u might die of heart failure when baba win.
Re: INEC Chairman Teaches Nigerians How To Vote, Handle Ballot Papers (video) by elonize(m): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
I swear I could have thought his name was manhood yakubu shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: INEC Chairman Teaches Nigerians How To Vote, Handle Ballot Papers (video) by Friend01(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
Sometimes I smile. I smile because of the sheer idiocy and naivety being displayed by many folks here.

I hope this mockery won't stop the moment Baba is announced as the president elect for another four solid years.

Wailers will wail like whales in the sea.

By God's grace you will all cry later.
You can laugh and mock all you can now, but I assure you one thing, does who laugh last laugh best.
The end is almost near .
*fingers crossed *
Re: INEC Chairman Teaches Nigerians How To Vote, Handle Ballot Papers (video) by Amudeneogu: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
This is the largest ballot paper on earth. How can all those old and visual imped people can vote with this kind of ballot paper
Re: INEC Chairman Teaches Nigerians How To Vote, Handle Ballot Papers (video) by Vikky014(f): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
klarke:
What about "guvernotorial"? grin
Lmao u r wicked!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Saudi Arabia / Ondo Election: Buhari, Tinubu Won’t Attend APC Grand Finale Rally - Independent / INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.