Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,312 members, 7,954,252 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Expose That Evil Done Against You,stopping You From Getting Married Or Stayin. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Expose That Evil Done Against You,stopping You From Getting Married Or Stayin. (321 Views)

The Greatest Evil Done To Africa Is Introduction Of Bible God. / Cancelling That Evil Manipulation By Apostle Dr Umah Udah / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Expose That Evil Done Against You,stopping You From Getting Married Or Stayin. by uchkochi(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2019
I expose that evil done against you, stopping you from getting married or staying married, I expose that evil done against you stopping you from having your children, I expose the evil done against you stopping your progress, hindering your job and business breakthrough. Listen to me, every arrow of sickness, losses, calamity, confusion, divorce, accident, disfavor shot at you, returns to the sender now in Jesus precious name. Every evil veil covering your face turning good men away from you and attracting bad men burns to ashes now in Jesus precious name. Call +2348034868232 for prophetic instruction for your liberty.
Re: I Expose That Evil Done Against You,stopping You From Getting Married Or Stayin. by hahn(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2019
Lol
Re: I Expose That Evil Done Against You,stopping You From Getting Married Or Stayin. by sKeetz(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2019
Who is this clown? undecided
Re: I Expose That Evil Done Against You,stopping You From Getting Married Or Stayin. by consultancy: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
another hungry 'God of man'
Re: I Expose That Evil Done Against You,stopping You From Getting Married Or Stayin. by sukerefakere(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
Why only marriage why not Evil done against making profit

You are terrestrially crazy. I'm sorry to say

(1) (Reply)

Israel Oladele Prophetic Declaration / Satan Claims The Deity Of God / Guinea President Gives 2 MILLION Euros To Notre Dame & NOTHING For Cyclone Idaii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.