Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze (24895 Views)

Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP / No 5 Million Votes For Buhari In Kano - PDP Mock APC, Buhari For Renting Crowds / Kano PDP Members Protest, Burn Secondus' Posters For Making Kwankwaso Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by dguyindcorner(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Na wa o.
I see no where APC is mentioned to have started the fire in the short post o.
This is how you people start VIOLENCE in the country o.
Old men like you, married with children!

Why are you quoting me wrong?
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by JohnFrankling(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Na wa o.
read again
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by brexit: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2019
THERE IS MADNESS IN THIS COUNTRY,WE WERE EXPECTING TO SEE THE PICTURE OF THE SAID BURNT BUILDING ONLY TO SEE CAMPAIGN PICTURE,THIS IS SHEER FOOLISHNESS,FAKE NEWS LOADING

1 Like

Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by SirNesp: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Na wa o.
Ahhh why is it that reading is hard for some people, u just want to comment that's ur problem, u didn't see where personal assistant to state Apc chairman was accused abi ?
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by SalamRushdie: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Na wa o.

So you think a party that threatened to send peaceful foriegn observers home in body bags will have problem torching opposition party office?
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by surevik(f): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2019
You see kano bah, that death zone eh be... Every little thing can result to death and blood shed
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by Pamtoye(m): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Na wa o.
will u keep quiet and read d post all over again??
Zombie noise maker undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by dante0147: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2019
dguyindcorner:
Let PDP too set APC own on fire.

PDP are desperate liars.

Ask your self what would be the gain if they set Apc’s Office on fire ? Do you think violence is the best option? I wonder why are all Apc followers blockheads, clueless and violent..May God help us...
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by drey076(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2019
PDP supporters are really going to be victimized,

anyway, sai baba all the way

1 Like

Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by puzzlegate(m): 9:08am On Feb 12, 2019
ct2:
madness
Is it because they know they have lost the election ? This why people hate apc everywhere you go.
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2019
SalamRushdie:
APC is a mistake

Now you can see that the struggle in kano is for governorship and not Presidential. Kano Belongs to Buhari.

You can now Rush and Die cheesy
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by jamezman(m): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Na wa o.

Shay ur almighty lifeless god #Buhari don ever take responsibility of his inability to lead....

APC and irresponsibilities are like cow and milk...

It takes only fools to despise wisdom...
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by BuhariAdvocate: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2019
They are looking for sympathy.
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by Gandollar(f): 9:10am On Feb 12, 2019
daenerysthanos:
gandollar at work
Yes it's me. I did it because I'm a responsible man.
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by Chukzy44(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Na wa o.

Go back and go through the post again
Small boi,unmarried with parents....
Ode!!
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by JubrilBuhari: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Na wa o.
Read the post again, slowly this time
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by lagdmark(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
APC thugs have started their madness
What else can they do better?
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by jchioma: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2019
Nigerians must be alerted to APC 's plan to resort to violence as a last measure in their quest for power.

Vote and Guard your votes! We all have a stake in the resolve to get Nigeria working again!
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Why are you quoting me wrong?
I'm sorry to include you among the wailers.
Accept my apologies.
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Na wa o.

You dont like reading. Go back and read it again. This attitude of yours may make you to sign off your entire generation one day, because you wouldnt read the agreement paper
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by Isobaric6788(m): 9:25am On Feb 12, 2019
Pdp and fake news are 5&6

Visit and study in Canada

1 Like

Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by jellington: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2019
ONLY PDP CAN BE THESE DIRTY TO SEEK PUBLIC SYMPATHY.
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by Housemaster: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2019
PDP started it by attacking the house of Kano APC chairman, destroying cars and injuring his brother. What they did to the PDP gubernatorial campaign Secretariat was a kind of reprisal attack.
Re: Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze by eLcastro(m): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Na wa o.
cause you can't read

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey / Lagos Governorship Debate (Live Updates) / Oyigbo Chiefs Beg Army To Retain Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.