Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,211 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

1000 Amen Is Not Enough - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1000 Amen Is Not Enough (289 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World / 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) / Meaning Of Isee And Amen: Why You Must Not Speak In Strange Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1000 Amen Is Not Enough by AmeLonRo(m): 9:08am On Feb 12, 2019
1000 amen is not enough in yoruba is Egberun Amin Ko To. What are you saying? 1000 amen is not enough? Are you kidding me or something? Am not kidding anyone and I don’t say (write) what I don’t mean and I don’t mean what I don’t say (write). Some years ago while attending one of the Ahmadiyya Schools at Oniwaya road, Agege, our principal, Baba Salami told us egberun amin ko to! He was speaking at the morning assembly and stated that some students depend on so many things to pass their examinations. Some depend on juju. I don’t know how that works. I have not and don’t intend to use it. According to him again, some depend on “ogun isoye” (drug that will quicken your memory). According to the aged teacher and administrator again it is what is in one’s memory that ogun isoye will bring back to him or her. If nothing has been stored upstairs via reading and studying the same EMPTY things will be returned to the user of ogun isoye.

He went on to say that some depend on prayers alone. And that was when he said “egberun amin ko to”. On the eve of your examination, you have not read anything.

Please read details. comments and many more at https://newkokoro.com/2019/02/09/egberun-amin-ko-to/
Re: 1000 Amen Is Not Enough by MONEY247: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2019
will309:
��
Pls send me your whatsapp number.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Message For Every Believer In Nigeria. / The Seed / What Is Hate Speech?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.