Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Amosun Is The Second Most Frustrated Politician In Nigeria Today After Mesu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Is The Second Most Frustrated Politician In Nigeria Today After Mesu. (502 Views)

Audio Conversation Of Shettima And Amosun Is Fake (Fact Checked) / Amosun is owing us 3 yrs Salaries , TASCE Workers Protest Over Unpaid Salaries / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Is The Second Most Frustrated Politician In Nigeria Today After Mesu. by BAZETU12: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2019
My opinion on any issue or individual that I cherish or despise is always formed through my independent rigorous analysis of facts devoid of childish exuberance and emotional irrationality. That is why personally, apart from my local Church, I do not belong to ANY GROUP, whether any of the various PMB support groups or Jagaban Solidarity Organisations because my love and faith in these two leaders was not a collective decision, it is a decision made by me and me alone, it is a decision that stays whether solidarity groups exist or vanish. I don't attend group meetings, I don't follow anyone to the Villa to see anybody or go to Burdillon in group. ALMIGHTY GOD knows that I've never received a DIME from Buhari or Tinubu in my entire life, I will not need it in my entire life!!!! I am AYEKOOTO AKINDELE, I follow what I believe and do it the way I understand it.
President Buhari is a man full of wisdom just like Jagaban. Because of PMB's AGE, he has acquired priceless wisdom over a period of time, this makes him a Stammerer in words but very eloquent in action. Recall, how Asiwaju suffered wicked betrayals from those he unilaterally, through the help of God, took to power, those that thought their ambitions were dead but who Tinubu rekindled their hope and assisted to fulfil destiny, these same folks turned back to stab him but on each occasion, JAGABAN always survived!!! During the merger preparations of the APC, John Oyegun at a function in Benin City referred to Jagaban severally as "MY LEADER, OUR LEADER", at another function in Abuja, he called him "MY OWN LEADER". It was Tinubu who sponsored him to replace Bisi Akande as the APC Chairman against Tom Ikimi, it was not Buhari that brought him, Tinubu did. But what happened? John Oyegun and others like Amosun who Tinubu helped to power joined hands with other haters of Jagaban's political guts to tell lies against him before PMB. Just like when your children say you're a bad father, how can anyone defend you better Those who skimmed to destroy Tinubu were not the northerners, not the Southerners, not even the PDP but those that Tinubu himself brought to power, or elevated in power or brought back to reckoning......They were the ones who attempted to skim him out of relevance. Yes they failed abysmally.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Is The Second Most Frustrated Politician In Nigeria Today After Mesu. by BAZETU12: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2019
Those ingrates grew at first, they looked unstoppable and some people began to see them as future leaders, they're getting patronage at the 100% expense of their benefactor until one day, when PMB, having taken them to the last floor of a 200 storey building pushed them down himself and restored Jagaban to his rightful place. PMB had earlier agreed to extend the tenure of John Oyegun who the Amosun and Mesu of this world were using to destroy the APC, Tinubu and PMB himself but after 2 weeks of this decision,PMB reversed it, got John Oyegun retired at the expiration of his tenure, brought Oshiomole another Jagaban's Influence, into office, in the process, another prominent traitor Banire became history and was replaced. This made MESU and Amosun described PMB as Lagos stooge, as seen from MESU's excuse for returning to the PDP. Amosun was frustrated and his ego bruised!!! I thank PMB for this action, God will bless him abundantly. However, while Mesu left, Amosun his late night friend and ally stays because of his friends in the SW who may not follow him to perdition and also, to see if PMB can still be re-manipulated to do his bidding his desire to bring down Jagaban which, in his myopic view, will enhance his 2023 Presidential ambition...lol.
Again, Primaries were held to choose Next Governors, Amosun wrote the names of those he wants for all positions including those that will be Commissioners after election, unfortunately, he banked on his usual PMB support which never came, the party chose another candidates! Let me tell you one thing today, if PMB wanted to do Amosun bidding, all he needed to do was to tell Oshiomole his preferred candidate but he never did, he chose to allow Amosun embark on his his self destruct journey, exactly where he is today. Amosun is the second most frustrated politician in Nigeria today after Mesu. The house of lies he built in the SW Politics collapsed from Oyo to Osun to Ondo, Ekiti, Lagos and even Ogun. In setting up PMB Campaign team in the SW, PMB ensured it was JAGABAN Compliant. If you know You know. However, the Party put each State Governor in charge of their states, this was the last joker Amosun used yesterday, he ejected the APC supporters from the venue and allowed in only his political touts to enter, those touts that failed him during the APC Primaries in Ogun State. He ended up losing permanently, the title YOUR EXCELLENCY yesterday and becomes the CHIEF TOUT of OKE IMOSAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun Is The Second Most Frustrated Politician In Nigeria Today After Mesu. by BAZETU12: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2019
Even in his den of touts, Aregbesola, Amaechi, Oshiomole confronted him and dared his touts.......
"VOTE WHOEVER YOU WANT"....lol, that is the statement many political amateurs are killing PMB for. In 2015, CNN's Christian Amanpour asked GMB about one General who GMB thought was not supporting him, PMB said "anyone is free to vote whoever he wants, Nigerians will decide the ultimate winner".......Occasion like that of yesterday warranted what the President did. Even at that, he was not spared by those touts who threw pure water satchet on the stage, the worst form of touting in Nigeria. Here, is a man who did not help his in-law get Adamawa Ticket, a man who allowed the Party to be independent, who degraded the powers of those who think they can reduce their leader and mock him. In their wildest imagination, they never thought PMB and JAGABAN will still be friends today.....That is why they have practically run insane! Their insanity shall be permanent. PMB spoke to the touting crowd of Amosun yesterday, he is coming back to address the APC Rally in Ogun State after the sTAURDAY'S election.
Here is my projection for Next Staurday's poll, PMB will win landslide!!!
Good Moring and God bless only the Progressives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun Is The Second Most Frustrated Politician In Nigeria Today After Mesu. by AskProf: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2019
BAZETU12:
My opinion on any issue or individual that I cherish or despise is always formed through my independent rigorous analysis of facts devoid of childish exuberance and emotional irrationality. That is why personally, apart from my local Church, I do not belong to ANY GROUP, whether any of the various PMB support groups or Jagaban Solidarity Organisations because my love and faith in these two leaders was not a collective decision, it is a decision made by me and me alone, it is a decision that stays whether solidarity groups exist or vanish. I don't attend group meetings, I don't follow anyone to the Villa to see anybody or go to Burdillon in group. ALMIGHTY GOD knows that I've never received a DIME from Buhari or Tinubu in my entire life, I will not need it in my entire life!!!! I am AYEKOOTO AKINDELE, I follow what I believe and do it the way I understand it.
President Buhari is a man full of wisdom just like Jagaban. Because of PMB's AGE, he has acquired priceless wisdom over a period of time, this makes him a Stammerer in words but very eloquent in action. Recall, how Asiwaju suffered wicked betrayals from those he unilaterally, through the help of God, took to power, those that thought their ambitions were dead but who Tinubu rekindled their hope and assisted to fulfil destiny, these same folks turned back to stab him but on each occasion, JAGABAN always survived!!! During the merger preparations of the APC, John Oyegun at a function in Benin City referred to Jagaban severally as "MY LEADER, OUR LEADER", at another function in Abuja, he called him "MY OWN LEADER". It was Tinubu who sponsored him to replace Bisi Akande as the APC Chairman against Tom Ikimi, it was not Buhari that brought him, Tinubu did. But what happened? John Oyegun and others like Amosun who Tinubu helped to power joined hands with other haters of Jagaban's political guts to tell lies against him before PMB. Just like when your children say you're a bad father, how can anyone defend you better Those who skimmed to destroy Tinubu were not the northerners, not the Southerners, not even the PDP but those that Tinubu himself brought to power, or elevated in power or brought back to reckoning......They were the ones who attempted to skim him out of relevance. Yes they failed abysmally.

Really!
Re: Amosun Is The Second Most Frustrated Politician In Nigeria Today After Mesu. by FearGodinall: 9:30am On Feb 12, 2019
President Buhari is a man full of wisdom just like Jagaban. What kind of wisdom are you reffering to.Wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Is The Second Most Frustrated Politician In Nigeria Today After Mesu. by itchie: 10:24am On Feb 12, 2019
Yes God will bless only progressives and not zombies who want to take Nigeria twenty years back by voting in a dullard for the second time

1 Like

Re: Amosun Is The Second Most Frustrated Politician In Nigeria Today After Mesu. by BAZETU12: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2019
itchie:
Yes God will bless only progressives and not zombies who want to take Nigeria twenty years back by voting in a dullard for the second time

What Amosun did yesterday was treason. It was a coup that failed. Obviously his journey to political perdition started yesterday.
Re: Amosun Is The Second Most Frustrated Politician In Nigeria Today After Mesu. by SaiATKUOBI2019: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2019
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE FOR ALL NIGERIANS....

SAI MR job$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...............APC had a the golden oppourtunity to put things right but I don't think they realise that they are in charge. They spent all the time in the world blaming opposition instead of focussing on the task of nation building particularly the economy which was the main reason they were voted into power. Seeming sectional appointments instead of national spread. Fighting corruption was a daily song in our ears as if it would put food on the table. Poor coordination amongst party members has never been seen in the history of Nigerian politics. This cabinet is the longest serving ( if I don't have dementia) and most ineffective in the history of Nigerian democracy.

(1) (Reply)

: Wamakko Set To Receive 4 Serving PDP Commissioners To APC In Sokoto / Why We Are Backing Atiku Against Buhari – Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Party / Where Are This Guy's DELE MOMODU,DAVIDO, FAYOSE,FFK And Co.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.