Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) (2106 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by realmedia(f): 9:25am On Feb 12, 2019
beautiful singer made the claim that she will love to win the grammy one day and the response she been getting on her page is really funny read them below

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/02/one-day-i-go-win-grammy-seyi-shay.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by realmedia(f): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2019

Re: ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by Emodeee: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2019
Many nigerians are phucking hypocrites. They don't wish you well.
Re: ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by MrFlavvor(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2019
This nigga ^^^ what the Bleep is it with you and your stupid betting scam sef?
Re: ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by Dukpe21930: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2019
Hi
Re: ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by booblacain(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2019
She just might, you never know.

Re: ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by Prettyvicc: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2019
smiley
Re: ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by Larryfest(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2019
Who the Bleep is she
Re: ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by Lilymax(f): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Not with the type of crap y'all sing
Re: ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
9ice promised to bring home Grammys now he is back to Ogbomoso. Adigun I respect u oo no mind me na joke

(1) (Reply)

Actress Oge Okoye Has Allegedly Been Sleeping With Ex-husband Of Uche Elendu / Anthony Joshua Makes Hot Eba To Celebrate Independence Day (photos, Video) / Ada Jesus: See Nigerian's Reactions To Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.