₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,185,171 members, 4,764,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 February 2019 at 10:47 AM

''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) (1801 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Braless, Dances In See-through Outfit. Fans Blast Her / Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by realmedia(f): 9:25am On Feb 12
beautiful singer made the claim that she will love to win the grammy one day and the response she been getting on her page is really funny read them below

via https://onecornergizt.blogspot.com/2019/02/one-day-i-go-win-grammy-seyi-shay.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by realmedia(f): 9:26am On Feb 12

Re: ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by Emodeee: 9:28am On Feb 12
Many nigerians are phucking hypocrites. They don't wish you well.
Re: ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by MrFlavvor(m): 9:28am On Feb 12
This nigga ^^^ what the Bleep is it with you and your stupid betting scam sef?
Re: ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by Dukpe21930: 9:28am On Feb 12
Hi

Re: ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by booblacain(m): 9:32am On Feb 12
She just might, you never know.

Re: ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by Prettyvicc: 9:49am On Feb 12
smiley
Re: ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by Larryfest(m): 9:56am On Feb 12
Who the Bleep is she
Re: ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by Lilymax(f): 3:07pm On Feb 12
Not with the type of crap y'all sing
Re: ''one Day I Go Win Grammy'' Seyi Shay Declares And Nigerians Blast Her (photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12
9ice promised to bring home Grammys now he is back to Ogbomoso. Adigun I respect u oo no mind me na joke

(1) (Reply)

Deji Falope Is Out To Destroy Me. Fiancee,divine Logico / Photo Proof That Ghanaian Actress,jackie Appiah, Doesn't Understand English / Pictures:beyonce & Jay Z Dropped ALMOST $100K On Bottles Of Dusse/ace Of Spades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.