Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) (16908 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) / Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by Bintuenyo: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2019
We are fighting and you are holding my neck, do you want to kill me?. Don't forget that Bobrisky is my Lord and personal saviour.
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by Kylekent59: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2019
Cumtroller:
Plane crash loading. Amen!!!

I am not an APC fan, wishing him dead is abysmal.

Everything should de done in peace and not repaying evil with evil.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by fxx2: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2019
Is he not supposed to be in the office by now?

All these campaign trips, who pays the bill?

Mr. Integrity indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2019
NCANTaskForce:
shocked

Hit like for Atiku

Share for Buhari
lol looking for likes and shares grin grin not giving you that bro,already like your comment in another thread

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by Smile4daddy(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2019
Buhari the only means of which our PVC believes. I do also!

Go well my President. Your victory already Signed, stamped, Assured, Settled, Agreed upon by Sane Nigerians, and Approved by Buharists worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2019
What is he going to do there? Is he going to give them another commissioner of police?

Let's be Atikulate.
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by Alejob: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2019
Safe trip..... Pls don't throw stone today
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2019
kolajoo:
Workaholic no time to sleep grin

SAI Buhari
.. But he was so stressed out and tired to attend debate.
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by lolybaby(f): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2019
Cumtroller:
Plane crash loading. Amen!!!
IT SHALL BE YOUR PORTION AND THAT OF YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by unity004(m): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2019
Richdad50:
Never wish a man death stupid
Richdad50:
Never wish a man death stupid
last time i checked he is already lifeless, lol
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by Smile4daddy(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2019
StoneLucifer:
Oga go and analyse why u were stoned in Abeokuta Ogun state, don't waste your time coming to Bayelsa and Rivers to campaign. You have failed there already..No Jupiter will make u see up to 5% votes in those states.
Lazy Youth.

At 10:02AM you are still sleeping.

When you wake up from your dreaming land, take your bath, make sure you watch your face very well.

Then take one stick of Red Oris or London Benson as usual. That will help you to shine your eyes and see the reliability on ground.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by adexcool2019: 10:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Next Level
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by Speedo17(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2019
He shouldn't bother going to those States. There is nothing for him rather "make him no make the boys vex oh" Ogun is enough at least.
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by ydauda02: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2019
tammie24:
If na me be Buhari I go just rest Jare

I guess where he lost Kano people was when he endorsed Ganduje

I could have sworn I heard someone say 'Auzubillahi' under his breath
Like they couldn't believe their eyes
Buhari 'integrity' has always been a rumour until it happened right before them

Kano people will die before they rig election in their state
Everybody don wise up!
They will never die when it is nt there time and pmb's victory is certain insha Allah we re bringing him bak 2 pepper some people i.e those people who hate him s.easterners.
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by senatordave1(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2019
StoneLucifer:
Oga go and analyse why u were stoned in Abeokuta Ogun state, don't waste your time coming to Bayelsa and Rivers to campaign. You have failed there already..No Jupiter will make u see up to 5% votes in those states.
He already has 30% in rivers.
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by senatordave1(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2019
fxx2:

Is he not supposed to be in the office by now?

All these campaign trips, who pays the bill?

Mr. Integrity indeed.
I thought you guys claim that he wasn't campaigning,querying why he outsourced his campaign to tinubu?
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by greggng: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2019
unity004:
grin i just wish the plane will crash & all our problems will be solve real quick #like_4 atiku_jor

It is your own plane where only u will be sitted that will crash....not Mr president....majority of Nigerians need him not a fool like u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by senatordave1(m): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2019
ydauda02:
They will never die when it is nt there time and pmb's victory is certain insha Allah we re bringing him bak 2 pepper some people i.e those people who hate him s.easterners.
Buhari should not have gone to bayelsa,its a waste.he wont get up to 10% there just like in enugu.he should just empower sylva and lokpobiri to replicate what they did in 2016 polls and prevent atiku from getting more than 200k votes.
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by senatordave1(m): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2019
Speedo17:
He shouldn't bother going to those States. There is nothing for him rather "make him no make the boys vex oh" Ogun is enough at least.
Have you consulted your common send to know why he wasn't booed in kwara and adamawa but in ogun?
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by ezkimow(m): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2019
OGUN - part 2 loading ......
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by tammie24: 10:20am On Feb 12, 2019
ydauda02:
this has nothing to do with hate

Has everything to do with incompetence

And by the way I'm yoruba
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by unity004(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2019
greggng:

It is your own plane where only u will be sitted that will crash....not Mr president....majority of Nigerians need him not a fool like u
tongue
greggng:

majority of zombies & cabals like u need him alive lolzz, u go cry blood tears on saturday
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by Oricha79(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2019
unity004:
grin i just wish the plane will crash & all our problems will be solve real quick #like_4 atiku_jor
I just wish you die in your sleep and don't wake up in the next morning
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Bayelsa To Attend Presidential Campaign (video) by ezkimow(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2019
And Olympus Fell

The deciding moment for a lot of electorate .....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS / Kano Assembly Speaker, Majority Leader, Deputy Majority Leader Resign / Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.