Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,183 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

No more - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No more (245 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No more by Ozibe: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2019
No more

1 Like

Re: No more by globemoney: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2019
This is front page worthy lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: No more by Ziggylady(f): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2019
Perfect thread for APC zombies

1 Like

Re: No more by globemoney: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2019
The new breed of atiku almajiris in the SE like ziggylady, nzeobi, weownthewest etc will realize how farther they have strayed from the issues after the election. Kanu has remained consistent
Re: No more by Ziggylady(f): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2019
globemoney:
The new breed of atiku almajiris in the SE like ziggylady, nzeobi, weownthewest etc will realize how farther they have strayed from the issues after the election. Kanu has remained consistent

Circus clowns everywhere....hatred for Peter Obi has driven you over the edge...Please have fun spitting over yourselves and get out of my sight

yeye.

1 Like

Re: No more by globemoney: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2019
Ziggylady:

Circus clowns everywhere....hatred for Peter Obi has driven you over the edge...Please have fun spitting over yourselves and get out of my sight

yeye.
You will be very alright I assure you... after the election grin

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Participate At The Signing Of 2nd National Peace Accord / Just In: Police Block INEC Office In Rivers State / Dino Melaye Beg Nigerians To Collect The Money, Sends Heavy Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.