Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos (39853 Views)

Ex-Lagos council boss Sakiru Asekun busted with cocaine, N145m seized / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by cosse(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
cosmatika:
MC Oluowo, we can see your handwork. If Lagosians don't reject Tinubu and his broom this time, then I'll know Awolowo drank rat poison in vain. Lagosians let's Atikulate on Saturday cool
unreasonable post.....childish poster.....having a smart fone doesnt give u leverage to be silly....

3 Likes

Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by RevenGeMission: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
Oluomo

1 Like

Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by imam07: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
OKOATA:
I asked a friend of mine who he's voting and he said Buhari. I asked him why he said because of 30k stipend. He said that if Buhari looses that's the end of it. I looked at him like make I give am hot slap
You very wrong. If apc is not paying him 30k, if he comes to u to beg for money to feed himself and his kids, will u give him. U are the one they should slap because u can never be paying him 30k even for a month. What will u say about people collecting 3k from pdp in order to vote pdp. Can that 3k sustain them for the next 4 years. 30k mite be stipend to you but not him. If u be baba olowo, be giving him 50k every month and I will know u are right. Always use your senses b4 coming here to post rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by ProWalker: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
cosmatika:
MC Oluowo, we can see your handwork. If Lagosians don't reject Tinubu and his broom this time, then I'll know Awolowo drank rat poison in vain. Lagosians let's Atikulate on Saturday cool

Don’t be stupid !

1 Like

Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
Smh... OLUOMO retaliating
Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by jolaxxx: 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
dead
Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
4ckTOTO:
Man why are you so fast to call Olu name na. What if it's a frat war?
If you think is frat war, do you know which house he belongs?
Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by gotnel: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
cosmatika:

All these Afonjas quoting me upandan, go drink sniper like Awo

You know that half of your brain is fried up
You shall be salvaged after buhari wins the race, to help restore your brain to maximum usage again.
Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by Lovehunter82(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
Only a foolish man would sit and just write without evidence. Why involving Oluomo? Is he the ENEMY OF Nigeria or National Union? Everyone involved in national union has an opponent from the same hood they are nominated so enemies are from home first. Investigate before you talk. May the dead rest in peace. Everyone has a skeleton in thier cup board but who karma hits early is the victim
Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by Evercurious(f): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
OKOATA:
I asked a friend of mine who he's voting and he said Buhari. I asked him why he said because of 30k stipend. He said that if Buhari looses that's the end of it. I looked at him like make I give am hot slap

Such a pity...
Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by 4ckTOTO: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ghostmode2two:

If you think is frat war, do you know which house he belongs?
Go back to school man and learn how to read properly. I asked a question . I never made statement.
My question was, do you know if it's frat war??
Read understand then mention me
Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by JFT24(m): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
OKOATA:

Na lie go kill u
Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
4ckTOTO:

Go back to school man and learn how to read properly. I asked a question . I never made statement.
My question was, do you know if it's frat war??
Read understand then mention me

for you to ask such question it means that is what you are thinking.
Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by SouthEastFacts: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ategberoson:

if Igbo don't boyscout this Saturday election then I'll believe Ralph and KANU disposition about them

in fact they'll be the most foolish tribe as Ralph stated early last year
Yoruba Moslem we will not boycott any election.
Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by 4ckTOTO: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ghostmode2two:

for you to ask such question it means that is what you are thinking.
Idiots like you are the reason why nigeria will never move forward. I have said that the problem with nigeria is not even bad leaders but idiots like u. Can you imagine the fool comming up with useless and brainless assumptions instead of thinking logically
Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by JeffreyKinkade: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Bastards Afonjas won't shout Lagos of Blood now. Let this thing happen in Rivers and you will see the ofemmanus masturbating. Bloody cowards.
Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by dederocs(m): 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
People kill without thinking, because they believe they will go scot free, sadly that is the case with numerous unresolved murder cases.
Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by ghettochild4u(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
All these agberos wey no get ayeta.. Wetin dem gain
What's d essence of been in such Union n not fortified?
Na by force to be union sef?
Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by Barney11: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
Pay back time,he has been fortified both in Lagos hospital and outside.Fear everywhere,all those who planned the attack is on the wash list! starting from the smallest finger who soiled the dreaded ones,the biggest finger or the stabber is already ready.You won't understand the game at all.They all know and fear and readiness everywhere.There is always revenge once a knife is used,it is slow motion.Gun is for direct target.
Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by ikorodureporta: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Phone wey dem go take arrest all of them
Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by homirefacuny(m): 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
OKOATA:

Poverty is a great weapon used by the political elites !

2 Likes

Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by ozo13(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
OKOATA:
that's mind game bro.there are thousands if not million of ppl the same game will work on.same goes to all the other empowerment and social welfare program beneficiaries. You cant blame them as They are not sure if atiku wins if they will benefit same.definitely he is gonna try to stop it or perhaps introduce his own empowerment program and criteria he is gonna be using may not favour them#mind game now will be do I vote against someone giving me stipend in favour of who am not sure if he is gonna give me good paying job or stipend grin
I don't think good paying jobs will start flying around as soon as atiku win. grin if u study atiku plan those jobs he promised aren't immediately oo.it will take sometime before it materialize .

1 Like

Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by Afritop(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
OKOATA:
Compare him to another of your friend who is voting Atiku and hear is reply.
Re: NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos by Ategberoson(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Yoruba Moslem we will not boycott any election.

then KANU calling you pigs and ediots is actually right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦9.1Billion, 117 Years Imprisonment, Britain's 'biggest Ever' Cocaine Bust(pics) / Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows / This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.