Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

A Top Businesses For 2019 - The Highly Profitable Business Of Mini-importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Top Businesses For 2019 - The Highly Profitable Business Of Mini-importation (869 Views)

Top Businesses You Can Start Online With Little Capital Revealed / Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable / Mobile Apps For Top Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Top Businesses For 2019 - The Highly Profitable Business Of Mini-importation by magikalz(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2019
If there is one business ANYBODY should JUMP into right now without wasting too much time before getting MASSIVE returns, it's mini-importation.

I can bet my left leg that this isn't the first time you will hear about mini-importation. The truth is that a lot of people over-complicate things, making it appear bigger than it really is.

This business model is trending hot right now and selling like HOT CAKE. In my opinion, you absolutely have no reason to procrastinate or make excuses on this business ....unless you are bone-deep lazy.

MY ADVICE - START NOW!

What is Mini-importation?

Mini-importation is the BUSINESS of importing HIGH DEMAND items at a LOW PRICE on a SMALL SCALE and selling them at a HIGH PROFIT margin CONSISTENTLY.

Please NOTE the words I wrote in caps....those are the keywords you NEED to always remember when you enter this business.

First, you need to see and take it seriously as a BUSINESS though it requires very low capital........then the products should be HIGH DEMAND stuff BOUGHT at LOW PRICES and on a SMALL SCALE ( not in container loads like an importer-export....lol).......then sold at a HIGH PROFIT consistently.

Now below are the basic stuff you need to take care of to make this business work for you.

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU IMPORT?

The best products to import should be products that fall under any of the following categories:
- Beauty and fashion items (my favorite)
- Health related items
- Trending items
-Uncommon but very useful items
- Safety accessories

WHERE DO YOU IMPORT FROM

A lot of people already know about the popular Chinese websites you can import these amazing products from. If you are new to this, below are the websites to consider: Aliexpress,1688, Taobao

HOW TO ORDER, PAY FOR AND SHIP DOWN YOUR ITEMS

There are special agents you can work with to place your order from Nigeria without breaking a sweat about making international payments and all that.

These guys will even help you order your stuff and bring it down to their Nigerian office in Lagos where you can pick it up. (I will show you how later on)

Alternatively, you can get a courier service in Nigeria to pick your items when it arrives from China. After pick up, the courier company can help your deliver to your waiting customers, door to door.

Isn't that awesome?

WHERE DO YOU FIND YOUR CUSTOMERS

Don't underestimate the power of Facebook and Instagram. Customers yakpa, my people. Selling is not a problem if you follow what I will show you. You will learn how to find your hungry customers on Facebook and Instagram using Facebook's powerful tool - Facebook Advertising.

There is a simple technique to create adverts on Facebook that you pay for but with it, you can EFFECTIVELY FIND customers that will rush your products. (I will show you how to do this)

NOTE: THERE'S A STRATEGY FOR MAKING SURE ALL PRODUCTS YOU BRING IN ARE BOUGHT BY CUSTOMERS. (I WILL SHOW YOU THIS SECRET - I PROMISE)

HOW DO YOU DELIVER YOUR PRODUCTS TO THE CUSTOMERS

Delivering the imported items to customers is even the easiest aspect of this business.There are several POWERFUL logistic companies I will personally RECOMMEND that you use.

FINALLY

Imagine buying an item for 1,500 and selling it for N10,000, okay remove shipping fee from China and delivery fee here in Nigeria, cost price might increase to 3000 for everything.

YOUR PROFIT is still around N7,000.

Now multiply this with the number of items you bring in......MASSIVE RETURNS abi? Truth is, this is the basic framework to do this business with even as low a capital as N20,000 - N30,000.

For a limited time, I'm open to show a SELECTED FEW people how to run this business.

I will be doing this through my DETAILED VIDEO COURSE where I reveal everything you need to know to succeed in Mini Importation. Only N10,000 at the moment before I increase it to N30,000 or even more.

This information should be hoarded honestly....LOL. Meanwhile, you can watch this space for my FREE 5 DAYS Introductory Course on Mini Importation where I will further enlighten you on more juicy information on GETTING STARTED everyday for 5 days.

Stay close to this thread so you don't miss it.

However, If You Prefer To Go For The Premium Paid Course Where I Hand Over My Video Course Showing You How I Do It And How You Can Too, Send Me A Private Message On Facebook Or Whatsapp - 0.7037.859.589 So You Can Get the Video Tutorials After Payment.

PRICE is N10,000 for it and it covers everything you need to succeed. You will be watching me talk and show my PC screen as I REVEAL every secret to guarantee your success.

Send Me A Private Message On Facebook Or Whatsapp - 07.037.85958.9 So You Can Get the Video Tutorials After Payment. Get it here: https://mailchi.mp/5f77cb6b51c5/miniimportationbusinessvideotutorial

Who wants more in.come generation in 2019
Re: A Top Businesses For 2019 - The Highly Profitable Business Of Mini-importation by magikalz(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2019
magikalz:
If there is one business ANYBODY should JUMP into right now without wasting too much time before getting MASSIVE returns, it's mini-importation.

I can bet my left leg that this isn't the first time you will hear about mini-importation. The truth is that a lot of people over-complicate things, making it appear bigger than it really is.

This business model is trending hot right now and selling like HOT CAKE. In my opinion, you absolutely have no reason to procrastinate or make excuses on this business ....unless you are bone-deep lazy.

MY ADVICE - START NOW!

What is Mini-importation?

Mini-importation is the BUSINESS of importing HIGH DEMAND items at a LOW PRICE on a SMALL SCALE and selling them at a HIGH PROFIT margin CONSISTENTLY.

Please NOTE the words I wrote in caps....those are the keywords you NEED to always remember when you enter this business.

First, you need to see and take it seriously as a BUSINESS though it requires very low capital........then the products should be HIGH DEMAND stuff BOUGHT at LOW PRICES and on a SMALL SCALE ( not in container loads like an importer-export....lol).......then sold at a HIGH PROFIT consistently.

Now below are the basic stuff you need to take care of to make this business work for you.

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU IMPORT?

The best products to import should be products that fall under any of the following categories:
- Beauty and fashion items (my favorite)
- Health related items
- Trending items
-Uncommon but very useful items
- Safety accessories

WHERE DO YOU IMPORT FROM

A lot of people already know about the popular Chinese websites you can import these amazing products from. If you are new to this, below are the websites to consider: Aliexpress,1688, Taobao

HOW TO ORDER, PAY FOR AND SHIP DOWN YOUR ITEMS

There are special agents you can work with to place your order from Nigeria without breaking a sweat about making international payments and all that.

These guys will even help you order your stuff and bring it down to their Nigerian office in Lagos where you can pick it up. (I will show you how later on)

Alternatively, you can get a courier service in Nigeria to pick your items when it arrives from China. After pick up, the courier company can help your deliver to your waiting customers, door to door.

Isn't that awesome?

WHERE DO YOU FIND YOUR CUSTOMERS

Don't underestimate the power of Facebook and Instagram. Customers yakpa, my people. Selling is not a problem if you follow what I will show you. You will learn how to find your hungry customers on Facebook and Instagram using Facebook's powerful tool - Facebook Advertising.

There is a simple technique to create adverts on Facebook that you pay for but with it, you can EFFECTIVELY FIND customers that will rush your products. (I will show you how to do this)

NOTE: THERE'S A STRATEGY FOR MAKING SURE ALL PRODUCTS YOU BRING IN ARE BOUGHT BY CUSTOMERS. (I WILL SHOW YOU THIS SECRET - I PROMISE)

HOW DO YOU DELIVER YOUR PRODUCTS TO THE CUSTOMERS

Delivering the imported items to customers is even the easiest aspect of this business.There are several POWERFUL logistic companies I will personally RECOMMEND that you use.

FINALLY

Imagine buying an item for 1,500 and selling it for N10,000, okay remove shipping fee from China and delivery fee here in Nigeria, cost price might increase to 3000 for everything.

YOUR PROFIT is still around N7,000.

Now multiply this with the number of items you bring in......MASSIVE RETURNS abi? Truth is, this is the basic framework to do this business with even as low a capital as N20,000 - N30,000.

For a limited time, I'm open to show a SELECTED FEW people how to run this business.

I will be doing this through my DETAILED VIDEO COURSE where I reveal everything you need to know to succeed in Mini Importation. Only N10,000 at the moment before I increase it to N30,000 or even more.

This information should be hoarded honestly....LOL. Meanwhile, you can watch this space for my FREE 5 DAYS Introductory Course on Mini Importation where I will further enlighten you on more juicy information on GETTING STARTED everyday for 5 days.

Stay close to this thread so you don't miss it.

However, If You Prefer To Go For The Premium Paid Course Where I Hand Over My Video Course Showing You How I Do It And How You Can Too, Send Me A Private Message On Facebook Or Whatsapp - 0.7037.859.589 So You Can Get the Video Tutorials After Payment.

PRICE is N10,000 for it and it covers everything you need to succeed. You will be watching me talk and show my PC screen as I REVEAL every secret to guarantee your success.

Send Me A Private Message On Facebook Or Whatsapp - 07.037.85958.9 So You Can Get the Video Tutorials After Payment. Get it here: https://mailchi.mp/5f77cb6b51c5/miniimportationbusinessvideotutorial

Who wants more in.come generation in 2019

The basics of Mini-importation/What you need to know

The first thing to know about Mini-importation business is that it's one business that has GUARANTEED return on whatever amount you are investing with.

If you follow the steps outlined for you.

First, you need to understand that there are certain products that sell well and others that don't sell as well.

Products that sell well are usually called HOT PRODUCTS.

There is always a market for them...

....and the good news is, you can buy them for very cheap......between N1,000 and N2,000 and you can sell as high as N7,500 OR even N10,000.

That's a lot of profit when you multiply it by how many items you are buying.

Imagine you are bringing in 30 items and selling at N10,000.

That's about N300,000......after removing your cost price including shipping you can still have about N200,000 or more PURE PROFIT.

Here are categories of such products:
• Beauty and fashion products e,g clothes
• Health-based items e.g diabetes management
• Security items e.g alarm systems
• Convenience items e.g phones and other portable devices
• Trending items e.g previously uncommon items that are now currently being used by a lot of people
• Any products that solve problems e.g tire inflator

Products that fit into these categories are usually in demand and you can easily sell them.

These are some things to avoid while importing

- Bulky products
- Expensive products
- Products that other people aren't selling
- Products that provide any STRONG needs in people

Now you have an idea of what to expect while going into Mini-importation.

In tomorrow's post, I will tell you more about how you can get these products for cheap.

Who is following? Indicate in the comments, don't be shy.
Re: A Top Businesses For 2019 - The Highly Profitable Business Of Mini-importation by AmSmart(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Following...thanks a lot
Re: A Top Businesses For 2019 - The Highly Profitable Business Of Mini-importation by scobi17: 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Am with you my Boss.
Re: A Top Businesses For 2019 - The Highly Profitable Business Of Mini-importation by planetx13: 6:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Boss ..pls stop ripping people off..... you make millions yet ask for 10k....

People should wise up.... no matter how sweet it sounds, once money is to be paid, the person is just a bloody ebook seller and nothing more...... pls be well guided
Re: A Top Businesses For 2019 - The Highly Profitable Business Of Mini-importation by uliyaah(f): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2019
I have been an Importer for over 5 years and a group of experienced importers like me thought to start up a group where newbies get to learn and practice importation, guides provided and assistance when needed.

Contact me on Whatsapp on the number on my signature if you need to learn or grow in this business.

ITS FREEE!
Re: A Top Businesses For 2019 - The Highly Profitable Business Of Mini-importation by magikalz(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2019
uliyaah:
I have been an Importer for over 5 years and a group of experienced importers like me thought to start up a group where newbies get to learn and practice importation, guides provided and assistance when needed.

Contact me on Whatsapp on the number on my signature if you need to learn or grow in this business.

ITS FREEE!

And you are jumping on my thread to post your FREE GROUP. Learn to do better. Creating a thread is free at least.
Re: A Top Businesses For 2019 - The Highly Profitable Business Of Mini-importation by magikalz(m): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2019
planetx13:
Boss ..pls stop ripping people off..... you make millions yet ask for 10k....

People should wise up.... no matter how sweet it sounds, once money is to be paid, the person is just a bloody ebook seller and nothing more...... pls be well guided

People like you are the reason why there are folks suffering and looking for freebies. So you want free knowledge to make millions?

Did you go to school free of charge?

As much as I am making money from this business model, I paid to learn it!!! I went through a process, made mistakes and whatnot to be where I am now.

There is no way I will give away the full information for free. FREE OFFERS breed laziness and procrastination because it is free but when you pay for it then you know you just have to be serious about it.

I will give away the info but there MUST be a price to it and believe it or not, there is no harm in that.

What I am posting here alone is enough for someone to start this business but any more detailed information comes at a price which I have even made quite affordable for folks who are serious about making money online.

If you can not invest money to learn a money-making business then I am sorry for you. I will not waste breath on your type again.

Get off my thread or hang on there, your choice, freebie-seeker.
Re: A Top Businesses For 2019 - The Highly Profitable Business Of Mini-importation by planetx13: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2019
magikalz:

People like you are the reason why there are folks suffering and looking for freebies. So you want free knowledge to make millions?

Did you go to school free of charge?

As much as I am making money from this business model, I paid to learn it!!! I went through a process, made mistakes and whatnot to be where I am now.

There is no way I will give away the full information for free. FREE OFFERS breed laziness and procrastination because it is free but when you pay for it then you know you just have to be serious about it.

I will give away the info but there MUST be a price to it and believe it or not, there is no harm in that.

What I am posting here alone is enough for someone to start this business but any more detailed information comes at a price which I have even made quite affordable for folks who are serious about making money online.

If you can not invest money to learn a money-making business then I am sorry for you. I will not waste breath on your type again.

Get off my thread or hang on there, your choice, freebie-seeker.

Oga stop scamming people....simple.....

You expect me to read all this rubbish you typed.....bloody scammer
Re: A Top Businesses For 2019 - The Highly Profitable Business Of Mini-importation by magikalz(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
planetx13:

Oga stop scamming people....simple.....

You expect me to read all this rubbish you typed.....bloody scammer

Keep looking for freebies. Lazy Nigerian Youth.
Re: A Top Businesses For 2019 - The Highly Profitable Business Of Mini-importation by planetx13: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
magikalz:

Keep looking for freebies. Lazy Nigerian Youth.

STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE....... SERIOUS NIGERIAN ADULT

SCAMMING does not pay

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Minibus All Converted Available For Sale. / Bending And Cutting Machines / Top 4 Black Friday Retail Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.