Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,435 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Sex On My Mums Bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex On My Mums Bed (2006 Views)

Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office / Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex On My Mums Bed by DAVE20: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2010
Hi am DAVE I need your advise on a very serious matter, I was in the village the last time, and my mother travel led to see her family, so my girl came around at night and spend the night with me on my mothers personal bed, am feeling geuty, what do I do should I ask her forgiveness?
Re: Sex On My Mums Bed by ITbomb(m): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2010
Is it forgiveness for fornication or using another person's bed. I dont understand!
Which one are u guilty of?
Re: Sex On My Mums Bed by InkedNerd(f): 1:12am On Aug 26, 2010
lol lol lol lol
Re: Sex On My Mums Bed by OAM4J: 3:57am On Aug 26, 2010
Dave, how old are you?
Re: Sex On My Mums Bed by iyatrustee(f): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2010
advise on what? to unslaughter wetin you don do? or how to tell ur mother that u fire something on her sacred bed?
OAM4J:

Dave, how old are you?
he is 14 am sure of that. cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex On My Mums Bed by skyndyp(f): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2010
U are a shame to ur mother. Silly boy angry
Re: Sex On My Mums Bed by GoldCircle: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2010
you better go and perform the necessary rituals for cleansing in your village o! Or else, catastrophe will be fall you. Flies will first of all begin to follow your head all about the town and there after strange things will start happening to you. The earlier you cleanse yourself, the better for you.
Re: Sex On My Mums Bed by luap: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2010
Shame on you! How could you do such a thing? Your mother will be sleeping on a bed that you fornicated on. The bed is possed with evil spirits of sinful desires.

This is very serious. You need to go to church and ask for forgivness. For your mother's sake, Ask a Catholic priest to come to the home and exorcise the evil from the bed.

(1) (Reply)

Is Being A Housewife An Occupation? / World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders / Why Are Human Wants Insatiable? Funny Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.