Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread (83073 Views)

JAMB Economics Questions And Answers For 2019/2020 Admission Exercise / UI 2019/2020 Admission Thread / OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by afoobabs(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
captainhoo:

Thanks, I've tried at different times. It says login details incorrect
You Applied for change of institution. didn't you?
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by OVA200(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
afoobabs:

YES
Thank you
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by captainhoo: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
afoobabs:

No
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by afoobabs(m): 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
captainhoo:

No

the passord is ur surname in this format (Surname) you will capitalize the first letter

if you are still experiencing difficulty kindly go to any reliable cafe
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Ademola47(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2019
Day 2....

Forces ....momentum.....Energy and power... Equilibrium of forces....Newton's law of motion.

Conservation of Energy... SHM

Utme past question reference

1978 ques 7, 1978 ques 11

Practice ques ref:

Question 2 & 72
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by awokunlet: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
afoobabs:

i dont know if they have started using it this year ooo But UI don't use remitta for putme reg they use sannapay platform instead.

are you sure its putme u paid for. if yes proceed to remitta.net with ur RRR and reprint invoice that should query and validate ur payment sir.

CAN SOME ONE PLEASE CONFIRM THIS

IS UI PAYMENT THIS YEAR THROUGH REMITA OR SANNAPAY??

I WANT TO PAY NOW AND I WAS DIRECTED TO REMITA 2700 AND I QUICKLY LOGGED OUT

IF U HAVE DONE YOURS PLS HOW DID U MAKE YOUR PAYMENT

i want to avoid stories that touch grin grin grin
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
awokunlet:

Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by awokunlet: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
Alanikoko:

I have been trying to register bt the website isn't going. I keep having error message like this

USE GOOGLE CHROME..

https : // www,admissions,ui,edu,ng

DELETE THAT WWW

THEN RELOAD THE PAGE

VOLAAAAA
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by awokunlet: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Alanikoko:

How did you log in? The website isn't going

THEN LOG IN WITH YOUR REGISTRATION NUMBER AS USERNAME

AND PASSWORD ISYOUR SURNAME IN CAPITAL.....WHEN U LOGGED IN U WILL BE DIRECTEDTO CHANGE D PASSWORD TO WHAT U LIKE
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Starkid3010(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
afoobabs:

I logged in some days ago
But cnt login again
Please what's happening I don't even understand

I cnt reset password also
When will the registration close abwg
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Justina081(f): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
DrOptimistic:
Good initiative.

Following.

I am an aspirant of UI, BDS

POLY UNWANA NEWS ��

#INFORMATION_RULES_THE_WORLD

The wife of police officer pour hot water on one of our student in ND 1 BAM this morning after a little fight with him yesterday night in the Lodge.

This is totally wrong and injustice

REGARDS �
KALU JUSTINA OTI
HND 1 BAM

Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Starkid3010(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
I cnt still login
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by afoobabs(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
awokunlet:

UI has switched to remitta bro

its safe i made payment on it last friday
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by awokunlet: 5:10am On Jul 08, 2019
afoobabs:

THANKS
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by ItalianProf(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2019
afoobabs:

I was logged into remita but o couldn't change the sample phone number there to my own number. Please how do I go about it?
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by DameDollars: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2019
ItalianProf:

I was logged into remita but o couldn't change the sample phone number there to my own number. Please how do I go about it?

Just use the phone number that is there, it has no meaning
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by awokunlet: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
DameDollars:

Just use the phone number that is there, it has no meaning

WHO PHONE NUMBER HELP grin grin grin
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by lilliesboy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Prospective applicants should take note that the only OFFICIAL website of the Postgraduate College, University of Ibadan, Nigeria, is https://pgcollege.ui.edu.ng Every other website is FAKE, thus avoid getting information and/or registering on them to safe yourself from scammers/fraudsters!

One easy way to know a supposedly Nigerian school/university's website is fake is that they do NOT end with ".ng" (dot ng) or ". edu.ng" (dot edu dot ng) on their address protocol. If you see a Nigerian university or even Government website address that ends with ".com" (dot com) or ".org" (dot org) etc., then it is FAKE - it was created to either defraud (ignorant and CREDULOUS) persons or just to generate traffic to make easy cash. Nigerian Government website address ends with ".ng" (dot ng) or ".gov.ng" (dot gov dot ng). That just a simple tip I have for you.

As at the time of this write-up, the Postgraduate College, University of Ibadan, Nigeria, has NOT released its 2019/20 postgraduate forms! Do check on the official website ( https://pgcollege.ui.edu.ng ) from time to time.
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by lilliesboy(m): 12:41am On Jul 09, 2019
You may or CANNOT later run a PhD Programme (especially in the UI) with a "PROFESSIONAL Masters" degree. The Professional Masters is mainly for those already WORKING in an organization and needed "extra-skills and knowledge" to improve efficiency and productivity in their workplaces. They do NOT write Project in their final year/session, NEITHER can they (really) lecture with the Professional Masters degree (except as consultants in rare occasions). That is one reason their forms and school fees are more EXPENSIVE than that of the Academic Masters because it is not too rigorous but geared more towards enhancing working experience.

As for the "ACADEMIC Masters," that is what, I believe, most of us here intend applying for. It is more rigorous: students will write Project/Disertation in their final year, and they can proceed to lecture and/or run a PhD with the Masters degree if they meet the required "PhD grade" by the University of Ibadan.
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Daywunmy: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ademola47:

Although, I'm an aspirant like you, but, believe me, these textbooks are the best for the post Utme:

physics:

1. New school physics
2. Lamlad physics
3. Serway physics (PDF) ***
4. College physics (PDF)***
5. Science physics(This is necessary if you are not well grounded in calculation aspect)

Chemistry

1. New school chemistry
2. Lamlad***
3. Understanding chemistry***

Biology

1. Modern biology
2. college biology (PDF)***

English

1. Ui GES 101 textbook***
2. The invisible teacher

Some questions were brought out directly from the asterisked ones.

If you don't have the PDF's, you can message me on Whatsapp on....

Please can you share me that college biology
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by sirkhaleb47: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
Join us today!!!

Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by pentane05(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hello guys good evening, I got to campus this morning to register for direct entry .. The DE portal was not open, meanwhile it was stated on the school website that DE registration starts by July 8.. Today is 10th and the portal is not opened.. What's going on?
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by DameDollars: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ademola47:

Although, I'm an aspirant like you, but, believe me, these textbooks are the best for the post Utme:

physics:

1. New school physics
2. Lamlad physics
5. Science physics(This is necessary if you are not well grounded in calculation aspect)

Chemistry

1. New school chemistry
2. Lamlad***

Biology

1. Modern biology

English

2. The invisible teacher

Please, I need the pdf my Whatsapp zero eight zero
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by DameDollars: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
DrOptimistic please add me to the group; my no 080 tiri six eight double five double six 4
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Chrysanthemums3(f): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
This morning it was medicine that was there o, I decided to continue with the registration and I'm seeing another thing

Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by jolly94: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
DrGrey1:
lol. I have ui pq for last 2years.
pls can we talk Dr Grey.
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by jolly94: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eben331:

Drop your phone number. Nairaland don't support WhatsApp links.
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by jolly94: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
[quote]Guys I created a WhatsApp group for ui aspirants.. IGlf you'd like to join. Kindly give me a mention containing your phone numbers and I'll have you added to the group.. [/quote
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by jolly94: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ademola47:

physics:

1. New school physics
2. Lamlad physics

Chemistry

1. New school chemistry
2. Lamlad***

Biology

1. Modern biology

English

2. The invisible teacher

pls can I have your WhatsApp number or this my I the PDF of those textbooks.
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by awokunlet: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
Chrysanthemums3:
This morning it was medicine that was there o, I decided to continue with the registration and I'm seeing another thing

You logged in....saw medicine? did u choose medicine before

After continuing d reg ,abracadabra occur and u saw another course or what?? or that was the original course u chose and u later change to medicine or what?? undecided
Oga u need more explanation on dis saga or coursesaga o grin
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Chrysanthemums3(f): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2019
awokunlet:

You logged in....saw medicine? did u choose medicine before

After continuing d reg ,abracadabra occur and u saw another course or what?? or that was the original course u chose and u later change to medicine or what?? undecided
Oga u need more explanation on dis saga or coursesaga o grin

If you don't have an idea of what happened it'd be better you kept mute. I had chosen medicine right from the start and even when I changed, I changed from unilag medicine to ui medicine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply)

Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online / See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.