Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

The Power In Our Words - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Power In Our Words (850 Views)

We Must Put #Apgafirst In Our Words And Actions: Hon Ifeanyi Aniagoh / Tinubu Says Umaru Musa Yaradua Came Into Power In 2003 At Ogun APC Rally / PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power In Our Words by LadySarah: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2019
;D2015,Momoh of the APC told the crowd at Ogun state to stone them if they dont perform well.
2019,a show of shame happened at Ogun in a manner that had APC godfathers covering their faces in shame. grin grin
Our dear presido was pelted with stones. lipsrsealed

The power in their words came back to haunt them

Lalasticlala,lets relate
Ngeneukwenu
Sarrki
The barbecue man hwfar grin

Re: The Power In Our Words by OiOi: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
LadySarah:
;D2015,Momoh of the APC told the crowd at Ogun state to stone them if they dont perform well.
2019,a show of shame happened at Ogun in a manner that had APC godfathers covering their faces in shame. grin grin
Our dear presido was pelted with stones. lipsrsealed

The power in their words came back to haunt them

Lalasticlala,lets relate
Ngeneukwenu
Sarrki
The barbecue man hwfar grin
the tongue is indeed very powerful. That's why I pity people who swear on their life
Re: The Power In Our Words by CanadaOrBust: 6:38am On Jul 12, 2020
OiOi:
the tongue is indeed very powerful. That's why I pity people who swear on their life

How about all this time I’ve been saying I’m a billionaire instead of a mere millionaire and to date it still has not happened
Re: The Power In Our Words by helinues: 6:55am On Jul 12, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

How about all this time I’ve been saying I’m a billionaire instead of a mere millionaire and to date it still has not happened

If you made too much of unrealistic promises, people might not take you serious in the future....

Power of tongue...
Re: The Power In Our Words by CanadaOrBust: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2020
helinues:

If you made too much of unrealistic promises, people might not take you serious in the future....

Power of tongue...

WRONG! By “power of tongue” what they mean is what u say will come true. This, of course, is another nonsense superstition, otherwise people will be able to talk all sorts of things for themselves.
Re: The Power In Our Words by OiOi: 2:10am On Jul 13, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

it hasn't worked for me either. Hopefully that will change soon
Re: The Power In Our Words by CanadaOrBust: 3:57am On Jul 13, 2020
OiOi:
it hasn't worked for me either. Hopefully that will change soon

So u are a mere $ millionaire like me. So u understand

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused / Buhari Wins Bauchi / An IBO Man Crying Because Buhari Won The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.