Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari (15069 Views)

IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East / We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide / Kaduna: We Hold Everyone To Account For These Latest Killings – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by Mopolchi: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
s
Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Why do we have the police and army?Even those security who claim to have intelligence gathering about criminal activities can't apprehend Fulani herdsmen.So they are only meant to shoot at ipob but the royal fathers of the north should calm Fulani herdsmen and bokoharam down?
What a lifeless thing to say.
Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by njimezz(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
U are a big fool by saying that, if u and ur family can afford 3 square meal a day then many Nigerians can't afford even 2 under Buhari
ClearFlair:
Atiku is a criminal. Atiku back to sender is must. Every well-meaning Nigerian must fight for Nigeria’s future by voting PMB and PYO.

Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jessyjack:
Royal fathers know those behind killings but afraid to speak out because you will send your boys after them to butcher them and rape their wives and daughters......

are you the spokeswoman of the Royal fathers? see as you talk em serious as if you are in zamfara?
Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
ClearFlair:
Atiku is a criminal. Atiku back to sender is must. Every well-meaning Nigerian must fight for Nigeria’s future by voting PMB and PYO.
May your household be rule the way buhari is ruling this country.Say amen if you agree.
Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by ChiefVolt007: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
This is how or village goat behaves. It's in order. Kontinu*
Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by touchLife: 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
My thoughts exactly.........its totally insane to believe that some total strangers could invade a community and wreck havoc without the corporation of some insiders .... What a cruel world we live in, all the insurgencies we are witnessing now is as a result of conspiracy theories and there are a lot of stake holders in the game whom are cashing out big time from all the mennances......the sad truth is moles are planted from within the Community, it could be your neighbor or even ur brother.....God have mercy!
Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by darqly(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
Weak leader always blaming and claiming to know what's going on, when he knows nothing. Arrest them if you know them.
Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by ridbell01(m): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
Seems they want to turn this platform to another thing.. Negative caption with positive body and children of perdition and bitterness as commentors.
Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by BiafraIsFree: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
Crying......

Until Biafra comes before I will not eat any cow meat or forgive Nigerians in my environment.

Those Biafrans killed and dumbed in Osu river are during Peter Obi and Jonathan's administration are still fresh in our minds.

Python dance massacred is still fresh in our minds, and you are asking us to come votes.

May you never have peace in your domiciles for kidnapping and supporting the killings of these innocent IPOB family members.

Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by ClearFlair: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
cucumbae:
May your household be rule the way buhari is ruling this country.Say amen if you agree.

Mumu...PMB till you have sense.
Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by Igahbarr: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
PMB knows those who are sponsoring killings but he can't prosecute them? That is the insecurity and incompetence we are talking about. Boot out this government come February 16, please!!!!!!
Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by drealnamdy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Peezol:

PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari, Sunday in Gusau, Zamfara State, charged traditional rulers to do more in curbing banditry and kidnapping in their communities, saying that he felt disappointed that people close to some of them were found to have a hand in such criminality.
President Muhammadu Buhari We’ll field candidates in Zamfara, Rivers, APC vows President Buhari in a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, also explained the reason behind heavy security presence in the area which he said was not a good news. He however, said that the presence of heavy security was to secure the environment.
Speaking at a meeting with the royal fathers in the Government House, as part of the ongoing campaigns, the President expressed the determination of his administration to defend the country from criminals and insurgents.
According to him, “We are determined to defend the nation and its people. We are disappointed with some of the things going on. You are responsible for the security of your neighbourhood. Being close to your people, you know them. You are still relevant. I am sorry this has extended to some of your families.”
Referring to the deployment of a large number of security personnel to the state, President Buhari said that security is also the business of the traditional rulers, not that of the police and other security agencies alone.
“More security is not good news, but we must do something to secure our environment,” he noted.
The President commended the gallantry of the security agencies in battling kidnapping and banditry, saying “you know what we have achieved. You had one who styled himself as Buharin Daji, the Buhari of the forests, claiming to be in charge and not I at the centre. He is no more, and by my surviving him, you now know who is stronger.”
President Buhari said he was contesting this election as his fifth and the last, because, as he noted, “a second term is what the constitution allows, and I will not abuse the constitution.”
He thanked the royal fathers for the support he enjoyed so far and appealed to them to back his re-election.
The Chairman of the council of traditional rulers and Emir of Anka, Alhaji Attahiru Ahmed and the Governor, Alhaji Abdulaziz Yari Abubakar, praised the efforts of the President in changing the unwanted security situation in the state.
According to the governor, “From the presence of an ammunition depot manned by just 30 men when you took office in 2015, Zamfara State today boasts of the presence of 4,700 combined security personnel who are assisted by 8,500 State Joint Task Force, SJTF members. We also have the 223 Battalion, the 607 Quick Response Battalion and the 1 Brigade in Gusau.”
The council of traditional rulers also endorsed President Buhari’s bid for a second term.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/banditry-royal-fathers-know-those-behind-killings-buhari/

Mr President... With all due respect....you are f*cling fanatic blinded with ego and f*cling daft
Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by sterlingD(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Buhari is a failed president, he should resign because he has failed woefully. Now he is blaming traditional rulers for insecurity. Where is the police, army, civil defence etc, that are all under the command and control of this dulllllard? cheesy
Honestly the thing tire me what a NATION cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by Naijakings: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
Peezol:

PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari, Sunday in Gusau, Zamfara State, charged traditional rulers to do more in curbing banditry and kidnapping in their communities, saying that he felt disappointed that people close to some of them were found to have a hand in such criminality.
President Muhammadu Buhari We’ll field candidates in Zamfara, Rivers, APC vows President Buhari in a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, also explained the reason behind heavy security presence in the area which he said was not a good news. He however, said that the presence of heavy security was to secure the environment.
Speaking at a meeting with the royal fathers in the Government House, as part of the ongoing campaigns, the President expressed the determination of his administration to defend the country from criminals and insurgents.
According to him, “We are determined to defend the nation and its people. We are disappointed with some of the things going on. You are responsible for the security of your neighbourhood. Being close to your people, you know them. You are still relevant. I am sorry this has extended to some of your families.”
Referring to the deployment of a large number of security personnel to the state, President Buhari said that security is also the business of the traditional rulers, not that of the police and other security agencies alone.
“More security is not good news, but we must do something to secure our environment,” he noted.
The President commended the gallantry of the security agencies in battling kidnapping and banditry, saying “you know what we have achieved. You had one who styled himself as Buharin Daji, the Buhari of the forests, claiming to be in charge and not I at the centre. He is no more, and by my surviving him, you now know who is stronger.”
President Buhari said he was contesting this election as his fifth and the last, because, as he noted, “a second term is what the constitution allows, and I will not abuse the constitution.”
He thanked the royal fathers for the support he enjoyed so far and appealed to them to back his re-election.
The Chairman of the council of traditional rulers and Emir of Anka, Alhaji Attahiru Ahmed and the Governor, Alhaji Abdulaziz Yari Abubakar, praised the efforts of the President in changing the unwanted security situation in the state.
According to the governor, “From the presence of an ammunition depot manned by just 30 men when you took office in 2015, Zamfara State today boasts of the presence of 4,700 combined security personnel who are assisted by 8,500 State Joint Task Force, SJTF members. We also have the 223 Battalion, the 607 Quick Response Battalion and the 1 Brigade in Gusau.”
The council of traditional rulers also endorsed President Buhari’s bid for a second term.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/banditry-royal-fathers-know-those-behind-killings-buhari/

This is fighting corruption. Speaking to kings is the first step in solving the problem. They know their people and can muster local security to stop bandits.

Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by MrCEO69(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
ClearFlair:

Hope buhari and his supporters will move on.. Just like it happened in 2011 its still fresh in our heart.. The killings of people and burning churches just because he lost.. We have not forgotten that. The youth Corp members murdered by his supporters. The killing of 9 family members of Gombe State PDP chairman Sunday after the election onf Friday. The high way chase they gave to our bishop that Sunday, the cancelation of weac physics practical we had that day (we still pass) with the gun shot all around us because of buhari supporters. He never said anything to them no apology nothing, buhari is a sore loser. I will bet with my life that his supporters like you will smoke gutter to get high and start destroying things when he loses and I pray u all lose your life like those who did in 2011, they where killed like chickens and buhari children ate still alive to eat from the national cake. The poor in the north r the most easily deceive people, tell them Allah will reward them or it's Allah will and give them sadaka, they will worship you like fools that they are. For Nigeria to be better, the north will get education first then we can hope they change and have a right mind set for good, but we can only hope cos elrufi is educated.
Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by ClearFlair: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
MrCEO69:

Hope buhari and his supporters will move on.. Just like it happened in 2011 its still fresh in our heart.. The killings of people and burning churches just because he lost.. We have not forgotten that. The youth Corp members murdered by his supporters. The killing of 9 family members of Gombe State PDP chairman Sunday after the election onf Friday. The high way chase they gave to our bishop that Sunday, the cancelation of weac physics practical we had that day (we still pass) with the gun shot all around us because of buhari supporters. He never said anything to them no apology nothing, buhari is a sore loser. I will bet with my life that his supporters like you will smoke gutter to get high and start destroying things when he loses and I pray u all lose your life like those who did in 2011, they where killed like chickens and buhari children ate still alive to eat from the national cake. The poor in the north r the most easily deceive people, tell them Allah will reward them or it's Allah will and give them sadaka, they will worship you like fools that they are. For Nigeria to be better, the north will get education first then we can hope they change and have a right mind set for good, but we can only hope cos elrufi is educated.

On the contrary, I hope Atiku will be a good sport and accept defeat in good faith because we are storming the polls to vote for Buhari.
Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by MrCEO69(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
ClearFlair:

On the contrary, I hope Atiku will be a good sport and accept defeat in good faith because we are storming the polls to vote for Buhari.

Hope u read what I posted, go and educate your people cos election is not a do or die affair, they will be used for practice. Any body that intend to take innocent live because there god lost, will die first. So go to ur mosque and preach the gospel of love.. Not the hate u guys give when jona was in power. We know ur doings.
Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by ClearFlair: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
MrCEO69:

Hope u read what I posted, go and educate your people cos election is not a do or die affair, they will be used for practice. Any body that intend to take innocent live because there god lost, will die first. So go to ur mosque and preach the gospel of love.. Not the hate u guys give when jona was in power. We know ur doings.

Sir, I never said I was Muslim or a Northerner. So I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by MrCEO69(m): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
ClearFlair:

Sir, I never said I was Muslim or a Northerner. So I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Well hope u take my message to ur follow supporters so u can save their life's cos they won't think.. And they r not paid like you.. grin Dnt deny it.. U registered last yr August, u and BBQ can to do jobs on nairaland.
Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by ClearFlair: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
MrCEO69:

Well hope u take my message to ur follow supporters so u can save their life's cos they won't think.. And they r not paid like you.. grin Dnt deny it.. U registered last yr August, u and BBQ can to do jobs on nairaland.

I wasn’t paid to support Buhari here. I wouldn’t take money to do that. I am more military than civilian...not everything is about money.
Re: Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari by MrCEO69(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
ClearFlair:

I wasn’t paid to support Buhari here. I wouldn’t take money to do that. I am more military than civilian...not everything is about money.
Cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Proposes 12-Month Time Limit For Criminal Cases / HURIWA To IGP Baba: "Pack Your Prison Bags, Surrender Yourself To Kuje Prison" / IGP Egbetokun Withdraws Policemen From Kano Agency For Investigating Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.