Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Breaking: EFCC Arraigns Former SGF Babachir Lawal Over Alleged Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: EFCC Arraigns Former SGF Babachir Lawal Over Alleged Fraud (516 Views)

I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: EFCC Arraigns Former SGF Babachir Lawal Over Alleged Fraud by NAIJAHITPLAY: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Breaking: EFCC arraigns former SGF Babachir LawaL
Screenshot_20190212-115128%257E2

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has, Tuesday, arraigned the former secretary to the government of the federation, SGF, Babachir Lawal before a Federal High court in Abuja over his use of a company said to be owned by him to remove what he had described as ‘invasive grass” at the cost of over N272 million.

Recall that on January 30th, after over two years since he was removed, the federal government pressed charges against Lawal over the alleged fraud.

President Muhammad Buhari, had on October 2017, suspended Lawal over the allegation. This was after a panel, headed by the vice president, Yemi Osinbajo, had submitted its report after investigating the alleged fraud and indicting the former SGF.

Meanwhile, at his arraignment, the EFCC pressed a10-count charge against the former SGF bordering on alleged conspiracy and fraudulent acquisition of property.

However, Lawal pleaded not guilty to the 10 count charges.
Source: http://www.naijahitplay.com/2019/02/breaking-efcc-arraigns-former-sgf.html?m=1
Details soon…

Re: Breaking: EFCC Arraigns Former SGF Babachir Lawal Over Alleged Fraud by chibrolex(m): 8:21am On May 18, 2022
That is good for him.he should face the criminal charges against him...
Re: Breaking: EFCC Arraigns Former SGF Babachir Lawal Over Alleged Fraud by Baloranking(m): 8:28am On May 18, 2022
shocked 272 million to trim grass.
Re: Breaking: EFCC Arraigns Former SGF Babachir Lawal Over Alleged Fraud by Talawaka: 9:11am On May 18, 2022
In just a few days, the EFCC has moved on cases involving Orji Kalu, Fayose, FFK, Patricia Etteh, Ahmed Idis (the nation's Accountant General), and more. Is there something I should know? cool
Re: Breaking: EFCC Arraigns Former SGF Babachir Lawal Over Alleged Fraud by Salvador1: 9:15am On May 18, 2022
One of Tinubu campaign director.

Just imagine corruption in crime.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic: Many Killed In Stampede At Just Concluded APC Rally In Port Harcourt / Gallant Nigerian Soldier Dies Two Months After His Wedding (Photos) / Osinbajo Attacked In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.