₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,191,529 members, 4,778,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 February 2019 at 08:55 PM

Dax - I’m Not Joyner Or Don Q (tory Lanez Diss) [music+video] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dax - I’m Not Joyner Or Don Q (tory Lanez Diss) [music+video] (64 Views)

Litty, A Song By Meek Mill & Tory Lanez / 2pac Reincarnation Album Dax Download Afriwap / Download Mp3: Cashmere Cat - Miss You Ft. Major Lazer & Tory Lanez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dax - I’m Not Joyner Or Don Q (tory Lanez Diss) [music+video] by wiseloaded: 12:11pm On Feb 12
Download Music: Dax - I’m Not Joyner Or Don Q (Tory Lanez Diss)

Dax comes heavy for Tory Lanez in his new track, “I’m Not Joyner or Don Q”

Canadian rapper, Dax dissed Tory Lanez after the latter claimed to be “the best rapper alive.”

After teasing the song on his Instagram, Dax shared screenshots of his DM’s with Tory where Tory appeared to ask him not to drop the diss track, contrary to his recent behavior of eagerly stepping up to any challenge.

Hit the link below to download the lovely song and video

https://wiseloaded.com/tory-lanez-diss/

(1) (Reply)

[music] Korede Bello – Joko Freestyle / Make Money Just By Registering And Inviting Friends! / Ew! News:the Fantastic Four Initiative Champions “children Benefit Programme”*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.