Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,254 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Need A Recommendation For A Midwife - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Recommendation For A Midwife (215 Views)

How To Relocate And Work In The UK As A Nigerian Nurse/midwife (complete Steps) / Work As A Registered Nurse Or Registered Midwife In Jamaica / SOAS University Of London Backs Wellbeing Foundation Africa Midwife Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Recommendation For A Midwife by apureclient(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hello Please I am writing on behalf of my mom who is a midwife. Shes been on it for 15 years now and shes looking to work with a professional hospital to deliver more of a her efficient effort and services

As a midwive she has worked with pregnant women to give them the necessary support, care and advice during pregnancy, labour and the postpartum period. she has conducted births and provide comprehensive healthcare for the newborn child, covering preventive measures with regard to aliments, and promoting normal birth, detection of complications in mother and child,

I will love if she can get an approval from your organization. pls kindly write back or, call or whatsapp this number.
07017203204. Thank you everyone

(1) (Reply)

Cubii Under Desk Elliptical Machine - Exercise And Rehabilitate At Home Or Offic / Medically Certified Mattress For All Back Pains / Angel Secret Pad Cures Mayoma, Foul Discharge And Dysmenorrhea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.