Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige (14445 Views)

2023 Presidency: Peter Obi Monster To Atiku, Tinubu – Ohanaeze / Amosun's Influence In Buhari's Government Worries South-West APC / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige by meccuno: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
globemoney:
Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr. Chris Ngige, has said that the Vice Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Peter Obi has no influence in southeast.

Dr. Ngige also said that Mr. Obi did not do well as governor of Anambra state when he was the number one citizen of the state.

Ngige, who spoke with some journalists at his Abuja residence, also said that, he would battle Obi for votes even in Anambra Central Senatorial district where Obi may have more popularity. He said, contrary to the noise being made by the PDP VP candidate of an over N80 billion left for Obiano, that he was the first governor to bequeath reserves of funds to the successive governors.

According to him”…the Vice President of the PDP is former governor Peter Obi my successor in Anambra state. I can tell you that those who are shouting that Obi is this and that are the elites who are looking for one thing or the other and people who don’t believe that Muhammadu Buhari has done something good in their lives because he is already building infrastructures for them, they want money.

“They want all the monies that has been trapped by the TSA to be pushed down again on the table for them to start taking. That one is no longer possible. Peter Obi hasn’t been a wonderful governor as people expected him to be because, I am the one to tell you because I know what I handed over to him. He is making noise that he handed money over to Obiano.

“I was the first to leave money. I left N13.8 billion cash in the bank and I am not counting the bank shares we bought and dividends but because of propaganda, they shouted that they left over N80 billion for Obiano and I left a lot of infrastructural work done- federal roads- of which he received close to N15 billion as refunds after my tenure.

“I was the first person to handover schools to the missionaries in Anambra state, I built more than 880km of roads. If you go there today, you will see the roads I built 15 years ago. They are still standing and most of them have no single potholes because I used first class contractors.

“So, for people to say, because he (Atiku) chose Obi this or that will happen; nothing will happen. If anything, Peter Obi has no influence in South East apart from Anambra. Even in Anambra Central Senatorial district, we are going to battle him in there.

“Presently, I can tell you that in Anambra state, me and Obi will struggle for the votes. We are not going to be pushed down like we were the last time.” Ngige also faulted the reported endorsement of Atiku by the Igbo socio-cultural group, Ohaneze Ndigbo, saying “they went overboard in a bid to please their masters.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/peter-obi-has-no-influence-in-southeast-ngige/
[/s]
Re: 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige by globemoney: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
meccuno:
[s][/s]
Wait till Saturday before proceeding with harming yourself. Your Peter Obi zombiesm go cure then cheesy
Re: 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige by justmenoni: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
Atikuobi Jare.

quote author=bedspread post=75656511]Ngige Knows The Truth! He is only Decieving himself

ATIKUOBI jooor!![/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige by 1sttruth: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
diadem10:
Apart from visiting semi literates in IBO dominated market just to deceive them with his constant lies, Obi has nothing to offer.

Jonathan sank us into recession by looting us dry during the time of plentiful.

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from #26b to #43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from #110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry #50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again.

You should also show us the Debt Index under Buhari, is it climbing the ladder or decreasing ?
If you save 10naira in your Bank Acc while you owe 25naira, you have actually not progressed but retrogressed. Buhari is actually not good in "Economic Matters"
Re: 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige by meccuno: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

Wait till Saturday before proceeding with harming yourself. Your Peter Obi zombiesm go cure then cheesy
[/s] Trash!!
Re: 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige by MartinsD12(m): 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
globemoney:

You have shown you are not from Anambra but let me educate you:
After Mbadinuju strike it was Ngige that returned students to school and paid off workers.
He started road revolution in Anambra, while almost all the roads done by Obi has collapsed Ngige roads are still in good shape.
Your Obi in 8 couldn’t build any dual carriage road in Anambra except completing the one started by Ngige in just 3 years?
I shouldn't be arguing with a sentimental human being filled with lies and hatred for another, Anambra is what it is today because of Obi take it or leave it Ngige did build roads OK but that can't be compared to Obi's achievements, he brought peace to anambra, during Ngige regime politics and killings and thuggery characterized his government to the extent he was kidnapped by his political God fathers what do u have to say about that until Obi came in fact apga is where it is today because of Obi, Obiano is enjoying and doing well because Obi fought for it going to courts winning cases against God fatherism and rebuilding anambra economically and politically, it's obvious you are blinded with sentiments before Obi became vice presidential candidate of PDP, same Ngige was praising Obi for his performance in office but because he is in PDP now same Ngige is now saying he is nothing that's pure politics which is normal OK, it's supporters like you that go about causing trouble because of sentiment here and there because you can't see the truth, no permanent enemy in politics, no permanent friend too, it's normal but we all know the truth anambra is lucky to have Obi even Obiano acknowledges not minding political indifference

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige by MartinsD12(m): 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
meccuno:
[s][/s] Trash!!
Broda don't mind that individual always speaking trash here and there with sentiments, he is an apc supporter

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige by globemoney: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
meccuno:
[s][/s] Trash!!
Save your tears for Saturday mate.. it’s too early now
Re: 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige by nwanyionitsha: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
globemoney:
Forces against obi in SE.. Obiano, Ngige, iPOB, SE PDP Leaders, SE Governors, APGA... and the list keeps growing

The lying crook wannabe vp should get ready for the hurricane that will hit him on saturday!

Mopolchi, Ziggylady, , Nzeobi, weownthewest, deboysben, oilPUSSY, nwanyionitsha
Propaganda forces. On February 16th come to my polling booth and stop us from casting our ballots.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige by globemoney: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
MartinsD12:

[s]I shouldn't be arguing with a sentimental human being filled with lies and hatred for another, Anambra is what it is today because of Obi take it or leave it Ngige did build roads OK but that can't be compared to Obi's achievements, he brought peace to anambra, during Ngige regime politics and killings and thuggery characterized his government to the extent he was kidnapped by his political God fathers what do u have to say about that until Obi came in fact apga is where it is today because of Obi, Obiano is enjoying and doing well because Obi fought for it going to courts winning cases against God fatherism and rebuilding anambra economically and politically, it's obvious you are blinded with sentiments before Obi became vice presidential candidate of PDP, same Ngige was praising Obi for his performance in office but because he is in PDP now same Ngige is now saying he is nothing that's pure politics which is normal OK, it's supporters like you that go about causing trouble because of sentiment here and there because you can't see the truth, no permanent enemy in politics, no permanent friend too, it's normal but we all know the truth anambra is lucky to have Obi even Obiano acknowledges not minding political indifference[/s]
Absolute nonsense... on the bold, Ngige has never in his life praised obi's government, infact Ngige has always said that obi performed woefully as governor.. Prove me wrong rather than carrying fake news..
Peter obi was mediocre as Anambra governor that was why it was very difficult for him during his reelection.. Are you talking about the same peter obi that turned Anambra to kidnapping capital of Nigeria? All our big men relocated until obiano came and restored security..

As a matter of fact, peter obi's administration increased poverty in Anambra and you can confirm from NBS charts below... Anambra people were richer during Ngige's tenure than obi.. These are facts not sentiments

Re: 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige by globemoney: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Propaganda forces. On February 16th come to my polling booth and stop us from casting our ballots.
weak people like you that always make noise on social media.. I doubt you even have pvc... After saturday now your next option is to start shouting rigging

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige by nwanyionitsha: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
globemoney:

weak people like you that always make noise on social media.. I doubt you even have pvc... After saturday now your next option is to start shouting rigging

Re: 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige by Amumaigwe: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
venai:
Someone should tell Ngige or Ngiga that he was never the governor of Anambra State. The little time he enjoyed as governor was a stolen one. So he was and has been a thief of Obi's mandate.

Also let him know that Obi is the sole reason why I will be leaving the comfort of my home on Saturday to go and vote. Tell him that Obi is the reason that I don't carry my pvc in my wallet because I no wan hear story say I lost one of my political weapons. I am keeping it jejely in my closet. The love we have for Atiku/Obi in the Southeast right now is confusing Ngige and his masters.

This was the man that was captured in video being molested during one town hall meeting he was campaigning for Mr. Lifeless in Anambra inspite if his presumed popularity. Yet Obi shuts down every place in Anambra and the entire SE
Re: 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige by ChrisAb1: 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
Even a common man in the street of Onitsha knows what obility did ... So ngige should better keep mute and face doctor's strike that is knocking on his door. I articulate with my PVC come Saturday
Re: 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige by xelly: 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ngige, come down to your street, walk downtown and say shit about Obi.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Peter Obi Has No Influence In South - Ngige by SirBunky85(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]Thrash
empty as usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Group Calls For Probe Of Sources Of PDP Campaign Funds / Why Buhari did not Implement Orosanye Report - Ex-Minister, Adebayo Shittu / Wike receives Ivorian Ambassador to Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.