Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,775 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson (35041 Views)

#PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant / President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack / Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson by Slimzoo1: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
I like this man
Next level
Re: President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson by magzey: 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
bedspread:
The Political Maturity Displayed by the PDP Governors is Worth Emulating....

The APC Politicians are Clearly Touts, Agberos and Lack Anything that resembles peace

Indeed but was FAYOSE from SDP when Buhari went to Ekiti state grin

Re: President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson by magzey: 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
Dickson is a matured Governor Unlike, that Ekiti one chance mistake called Fayose grin grin

Re: President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson by bedspread: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
Smile4daddy:

Zombie. No be Buhari dey pay Dickson salary.

What do you know about politics?

Buhari is the number one citizen of Nigeria.

Whenever president is coming to any state of the federation, it is the duty/right of the number one man of that state begin the Governor to receive him officially to the state.

[/s] u didn't surprise me one bit! The Usual Unintelligent Summation!

Go school u refuse!!
Re: President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson by bedspread: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
farem:

You keep crying all over the place. What do you expect them to have done to the President? The president who is distributing federal projects to them more than ever experienced in more than ten years?
[/s] Very Irrelevant Summation...
Re: President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson by JOMAX: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
Floryangel8::
Hmm, tell this man to rest o, the tour he wasn't doing now for campaign he's doing, we will think about his promises. Yeye

This Buhari may end up in London for further treatment after this campaign wahala
Re: President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson by Friend01(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
venai:
Wicked and bloodthirsty president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Myopic Chief in command of brainless cattle...

Re: President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=Friend01 post=75663554][/quote]Stupidity...

Re: President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson by Friend01(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
venai:
Stupidity...
And you think you have said something important...

Re: President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
Friend01:

And you think you have said something important...
I never expected an empty skull to reason well...

Re: President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson by Friend01(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
venai:
I never expected an empty skull to reason well...

I prefer that my brain is empty than to be filled with repugnant rubbish in yours like an over used dust bin.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
Friend01:

I prefer that my brain is empty than to be filled with repugnant rubbish in yours like an over used dust bin.
Shut up! You can never make sense, as long as you are a bmc.

Re: President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson by NwugwuIfeanyi2: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
Maturity at its peak.

Dickson is just so matured just like Wike and all other PDP governors Umahi included who have given Buhari receptive hands so far.

Ganduje,El rufai and the likes should borrow a leaf from their PDP counterparts for their warmth receipt of the ill-performed president is iconic.

PDP!
Power To The People.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson by Friend01(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
venai:
Shut up! You can never make sense, as long as you are a bmc.

My guy, grow up.
It's obvious you are kid.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson by farem: 6:15am On Feb 13, 2019
bedspread:
[/s] [s]Very Irrelevant Summation...

Very boring and thoughtless conclusion
Re: President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson by nonye6194: 6:56am On Feb 13, 2019
5thElement:

mention 1 (ONE) thing that PDP did for the people of Bayelsa while Jonathan was president. Just one. I just want to be enlightened, dazall.

lol the roads, bridges and airport is by PMP grin
Re: President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
nonye6194:

lol the roads, bridges and airport is by PMP grin

Roads, bridges and airport undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed / President Buhari Receives His Classmates On Sallah Homage (Photos) / APC Will Understand Our Strength When It Tries To Impeach Saraki – Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.