Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) (2694 Views)

USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) / CLOSED(New York) Pick-up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Bronx 10456) - Omotolsy / CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by omotolsy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
THREAD CLOSED!!! THREAD CLOSED!!!

Evening All,

Please CA(sacramento) pick up handled by Omotolsy is still non active till now.
Kindly note that once active i will announce with all pleasure.
To new customers on Nairaland kindly take note of this.
For CA pickups contact Daaz & Mikkyangel

Thanks

Dear All,

I am OMOTOLSY.

A tech savvy dude who loves anything gadgets and just like a colleague of mine said; I have been a customer to some shippers/sellers and I have sold(still selling) here on Nairaland.

We will be covering Sacramento(CA) 95757 and its entire axis/radius.

Why Purchase Abroad?

Most of the gadgets we use in Nigeria are sourced from abroad and sold in Naija at a profit. We hear stuffs like UK used or US used right? This is how to get your UK & US used items in top grades, not only that, you can also buy new things from so many sites it all depends on what you want.

Our services are stated below.
Purchase and shipping of Electronic Gadgets
Purchase and shipping of Cars
Purchase from EBay & Amazon
Pickup sites include: Offerup, Craigslist, 5miles & Letgo

Guide 1:

All you need do is to search with Sacramento zip code and extend your search on the App.
And you can negotiate these deals yourselves.

Do not limit yourself to Sacramento, you can google out more zip codes that cover 95757 as a whole. These US pickup sites allows you to change zip codes as often as you like, if you master this you will get enough deals.

Please note, if you ask me to search for items on your behalf, I will gladly do as instructed to the best of my knowledge but if upon pickup i discover item was not as described or other constraints develops, I only refund in full your item money and shipping money with me but not the fuel money i used for the pick up, this also applies to when you send me to pick for you. I will assume that you were carried along and asked me to go ahead, meaning we both took the decision. I will not give you deals just because i want to scam you of fuel money, i will share with you my chats with seller so you know what is going on. Also note that I am not an all knowing being. Therefore, I will be rendering my service to the best of my know and would not be liable for items picked for customers. The best of my best is what I will always give.

1. Download a vpn that enables you connect to America states.
2. Download the following Applications from the links below
A. Offer up (m.apkpure.com/offerup-buy-sell-offer-up/com.offerup)
B. Letgo (m.apkpure.com/letgo-buy-sell-used-stuff-cars-real-estate/com.abtnprojects.ambatana)
C. 5miles (m.apkpure.com/5miles-buy-and-sell-used-stuff-locally/com.thirdrock.fivemiles)
D. Craigslist: baltimore.craigslist.org

If your using a Computer download chrome browser and install strong vpn and your good to go.

Guide 2:

Please take note of the following:
Phones: It is your responsibility to chat with the seller to know if the phone is clean, locked or unlocked, confirm with IMEI number and send me the IMEI number so that when picking up the phone, We will check that IMEI matches the initial. For iphones, always make sure "find my phone" is switched OFF and always confirm if it is locked or unlocked and if locked you can contact ayujahndon: 08022444020 & FRINX: 08058152492

Laptops: Confirm with serial number or whatever the case may be
After the above, send information to pick up on WhatsApp (Your Name, Nairaland User ID, Cost of item, Screen shot of the item, Seller’s phone number, pick up address and the price you agreed on)
Items picked up on pickup sites are not refundable as they offer no buyer protection, Its only Cash and Carry
Unsuccessful Pickup: like seller not showing up, items not as described, pickup fee will not be refunded but the money you sent to me to purchase the item on your behalf will be refunded fully

Kindly note that pickup starts by 7am to 9am CA time and we only offer pick up services from Wednesday to Fridays. However, Saturday and Sunday would be dedicated for Pickup.

For sweet deals on pickups sites, you may contact deal hunters at your own risk.

RATES

Pick up sites: N370 per $1
EBay & other American sites: N370 per $1
Amazon: N370 per $1
Shipping: N370 per $1

Main zip code: 95757

Drop off address: 3539 Bradshaw Road #3A, Sacramento, CA 95827. Home drop off is $15

Pickup and fuel Charges

0 - 20/30 minutes: $35
0 - 40 minutes: $45
0 - 60 minutes: $60
0 - above 60 we will negotiate

*Kindly note that we receive full payment only for now and before you contact me please try your possible best to calculate fuel charges by minutes and hours first. This saves time.

Shipping Charges

Shipping fee is 4.5$/lbs for all classes:

Laptops: $40
Gaming laptops: 60$
Old Tech Phones: $15
New Tech Phones: $20
Tablets: $30
Gaming consoles: $70
Shipping will be done every 2 weeks (Friday) for now till we have more customers, so items to be shipped must get to shipper by Thursday and arrival of items will be 7 working days after.

Customers items would be given to IBL (a trusted Logistics Company). They will handle all deliveries, pick up at their office is N500. Please note that delayed pickup would incur ₦500 per day after availability with IBL.

Omotolsy
(Whatsapp):07030771728
Email: omotolsy@yahoo.com
Bank Details:
GTB
Omotola David Olagunju

We do not know it all, not perfect and We know that some persons on this platform have been there before us, therefore your suggestions would be totally welcomed and appreciated.

Please always tell your seller your brother will be picking. You confuse a seller, you loose your deal. It has happened several times.

I beg I beg I am begging. Do your estimates before you hit me up.
You have got everything you need to do your estimates before getting in touch.
Check for fuel cost by analysing the distance, google can give you an idea almost 100% accurate.

Everything is on front page, save me the stress of giving you an LC and then you tell me it is too expensive. Please guys.

By requesting that We pick up or purchase online for you, you have agreed to the terms and conditions clearly stated on this front page/thread

Signed: OMOTOLSY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by donsola(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nice one bro, I hope shipping would be faster than the Baltimore thread
Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by omotolsy(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
Dear All.

Please note that pick ups start tomorrow.

We only pick from Wednesday to Friday for now.

This is a test run.

Wish us well so we all gain from this.

God bless our businesses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by McMayor(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
That Baltimore own though.
donsola:
Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by omotolsy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
Bro wetin i go do na but i believe Sacramento shipping would be better but....... Give us time.

Those with nice shipping options today started from somewhere o.

You agree?

donsola:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by wildchild1: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
Live and Direct... Let no man single handedly claim emperor of LA again, break the monopoly grin

3 Likes

Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by battousaiX(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
You get wahala bro...wild!
wildchild1:
Live and Direct... Let no man single handedly claim emperor of LA again, bream the monopoly grin
Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by viktor17: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
wildchild1:
Live and Direct... Let no man single handedly claim emperor of LA again, break the monopoly grin
Wildchild
Wildchild
Wildchild
How many times I call you? Easy.
Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by McMayor(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
We agree however you need to know if this fellow is ready for work. It saddens hearts when you stay up all night and you finally get a deal only to be told... ehn my brother went to work or he doesnt feel like picking. I for one would be happy to do business with you. I wish you / us all the best this time.
omotolsy:
Bro wetin i go do na but i believe Sacramento shipping would be better but....... Give us time.

Those with nice shipping options today started from somewhere o.

You agree?

1 Like

Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by battousaiX(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
By the time ChisomK9 enter here...Sacramento go turn dust.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by ChisomK9(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
Landed cheesy make I drop my tail here

3 Likes

Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by lionlee216(m): 3:23am On Feb 13, 2019
ChisomK9:

Holy Ghost fire

3 Likes

Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by battousaiX(m): 6:56am On Feb 13, 2019
Ye! masquerade don enter o
ChisomK9:

1 Like

Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by tennyson10: 7:06am On Feb 13, 2019
wildchild1:
Sacramento is 6hours drive(380 miles) from LA, California is a big state so dem no dey compete sef .
Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by omotolsy(m): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2019
You garrit.

Wetin concern Mikkyangel with our activities sef.

He has made his money already.

It is left for us not to spoil this pick up business.

Na wetin all of us dey take chop be this.

tennyson10:

Sacramento is 6hours drive(380 miles) from LA, California is a big state so dem no dey compete sef .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by daaz001: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2019
ChisomK9:

We go ban you here...

1 Like

Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by omotolsy(m): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2019
Abeg leave am o biko

daaz001:

We go ban you here...

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by adecamp(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2019
omotolsy:
Abeg leave am o biko

grin grin grin grin
Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by Pradit: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
space booked
Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by Shiddynifty: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
tennyson10:

Exactly.
Your head dey there.
Same thing I was thinking.
Nobody disturb anybody.
Neither of them will even like to drive all the way to the other's zone.
Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by omotolsy(m): 2:47am On Feb 14, 2019
If ur negotiating with the predator seller dont tell him to drop off.

Just tell him to give u location.

The guy don catch us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by Leun: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2019
I wish you well bro, you undying and unrelenting spirit in seeing this through is huge. Success Omotolsy.
Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by omotolsy(m): 10:06am On Feb 14, 2019
Hmmmmmm......

Thank you Leun.

You really do see through.

Bless you brother.

Leun:
I wish you well bro, you undying and unrelenting spirit in seeing this through is huge. Success Omotolsy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by cyif2003(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Is it only in Sacramento
Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by omotolsy(m): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Noooo the title is wrong sef. Now corrected
cyif2003:
Is it only in Sacramento
Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by Toceenay(m): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
Good... My 2 legs in, fully
Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by Kenyoutry: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
omotolsy:
Noooo the title is wrong sef. Now corrected
Bro I hail oh , your attention is needed on WhatsApp grin
Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by omotolsy(m): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Elk Grove, Sacramento active.

1. DDR4 rams picked

2. Dell laptops picked for Flint

Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by omotolsy(m): 12:23am On Feb 22, 2019
Please i will no longer be accepting hand to hand transactions.

Someone pays me to pick an item and then after a while says Mr Picker someone wants to pay for what you helped me pick.

Nooooooooooo!!! No more.

Secure your deal, when it gets to you look for a buyer.

No more deal hunters telling me to transfer ownership.

This has caused me a lot of headaches.

I do not have issues with deal hunters, infact you guys help but it would be better if you hold unto ownership of your deal while you personally transact with your buyer without involving me?

I am sorry this process has been abused.

Thank you All for your patronage.

Regards,

Omotolsy

omotolsy:
Elk Grove, Sacramento active.

1. DDR4 rams picked

2. Dell laptops picked for Flint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by lionlee216(m): 12:26am On Feb 22, 2019
omotolsy:
Please i will no longer be accepting hand to hand transactions.

Someone pays me to pick an item and then after a while says Mr Picker someone wants to pay for what you helped me pick.

Nooooooooooo!!! No more.

Secure your deal, when it gets to you look for a buyer.

No more deal hunters telling me to transfer ownership.

This has caused me a lot of headaches.

I do not have issues with deal hunters, infact you guys help but it would be better if you hold unto ownership of your deal while you personally transact with your buyer without involving me?

I am sorry this process has been abused.

Thank you All for your patronage.

Regards,

Omotolsy

Permission to copy?

5 Likes

Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by omotolsy(m): 12:48am On Feb 22, 2019
Granted Brother

lionlee216:

Permission to copy?
Re: CLOSED - California Pick-Up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Elk Grove 95757) by omotolsy(m): 1:58am On Feb 22, 2019
Another Dell laptop picked for Flint

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Cheap Deals From Ebay / Sold / Hp 820g1 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.