Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku (34555 Views)

Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo / Full Profile Of The Presidential Candidate For PCP - Dr Nicolas Felix / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by victorypeace: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Where are the presidential candidates. Nonsense upon ingredients
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by omooba969(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nicolas Felix and Chuks Nwachukwu undecided , who are they?

We don't know them here in Sri Lanka. cool
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by michoim(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Unknown presidential candidates
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by AlhajaChinyere: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Useless IPOB PIGS! Nwachikwudi44
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by bluebay(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Atiku only experience is on looting

Nigerians are too wise and too defended to vote Atiku a rogue and a fugitive.
And your only experience is on commenting nonsense.

Nairalanders and your friends are too wise to reply you.

2 Likes

Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by Ategberoson(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Atiku zombies would be disappointed post election

thunder fire anybody that scream Biafra after election, Amen
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by skymight(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
They atiku is corrupt yet he hasn't gone to prison. Apc said atiku is the most corrupt person yet they make use of his properties during their 2015 campaign inculding his private yet, Tell me why we are not going to vote for a man who takes after a state. Atiku might not be the much good but trust me with Obi by his side He will do diffenitely well. Apc are lying and decieving us dear Nigerians let vote Atiku come 16 feb.

2 Likes

Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by Twinmama(f): 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
If dem no endorse am abeg na who dem epp
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by AlhajaChinyere: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
skymight:
They atiku is corrupt yet he hasn't gone to prison. Apc said atiku is the most corrupt person yet they make use of his properties during their 2015 campaign inculding his private yet, Tell me why we are not going to vote for a man who takes after a state. Atiku might not be the much good but trust me with Obi by his side He will do diffenitely well. Apc are lying and decieving us dear Nigerians let vote Atiku come 16 feb.

Flat head, why don't you just admit you are voting for Obi the bloody liar!

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by Afospecialk: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2019

Atiku AGENDA IS TO SELL NIGERIA ECONOMIC ASSETS TO HIS FRIENDS, LOOT NIGERIA TRESURY AND GRANT AMNESTY TO THIEVES

Atiku IS NEVER THE SOLUTION TO NIGERIA PROBLEM

ATHIEFKULATED MEMBER'S OBITUARY ON SUNDAY

Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by Jman06(m): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
All wise men are Atikulating
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by Unekwunice: 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
All hail THE3 FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NEW NIGERIA come Sat 16TH
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by FrankFrenzy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Uglyaddy:
For me and my family,we are already Atikukated.

Never again will a man who cant read nor write be our president.

A man suffering from memory loss.

A man with no vision,mission and action.

A nepostic,tribalistic,egoistic tyranny.

Back2Daura.

Kai baba..

Incredible
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by Officialpdpnig: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
ahmedkoded95:
By Dirisu Yakubu

Ahead of the Presidential election slated for Saturday, Presidential candidates of the Peoples Coalition Party, PCP, and the All Grass Alliance, AGA, Nicolas Felix and Chuks Nwachukwu have dropped their respective ambition in support of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

In a ceremony currently going on in Abuja, the two called on their supporters to rally behind Atiku, saying his capacity to provide a new direction for the country informed their decision to subjugate their ambition, in the interest of the nation.

Details later…

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/breaking-two-presidential-candidates-endorse-atiku/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Lmao All Grass Alliance grin

Only an ipob party will have such a name
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Back2Daura.

Kai baba..

I know you hate Buhari but you don't have to lie to prove ur point, that picture was unnecessary
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by asawanathegreat(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Next level pls
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by Balyz: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
freemanbubble:

If there is one thing i can bet my balls on is the fact that pdp will win my state. Edo state to be precise. Edo is for atiku aguero Abubakar

Infact let me even bet one of my balls in advance

It is the beginning of the end of Apchiit

We dey always maga Apchiit for presidential election for Edo

Last one na Jonathan still win with all the noise when oshiomhole and APC make

Infact let me just bet the two balls in advance
Edo state votes are inconsequential to By hair's victory. IN 2015, when you voted for Jonathan did it stop Buhari from winning? Stop over hyping yourselves like the ibos do
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by Galaticos444: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
amnesty7:
grin smart guys..they want to chop their own share from the drowning man.
But The stark reality:
Kano
Lagos
Taraba
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Oyo
Kaduna
Katsina
Kwara
Borno
Adamawa
Yobe
Sokoto
Kogi
Niger
Bauchi
Jigawa
Gombe
Nasarawa
Zamfara
Kebbi
Tell me how someone will win these states and not be declared winner next Saturday!
dis show how unintelligent u ar,it's not by winning a state but d margin in which a state is won.most of d aforementioned state might b won by slight margin(assuming buhari will win those states)whereas atiku will win South South and South East by landslide
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by Henz24(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
Left to me, I would say no to APC and no to PDP but if we really want to be honest with ourselves, we know that the election is between these two parties and for this single reason I'm strongly artikulated because under every circumstances and situations, Atiku is far better than this dead dullard from Daura. As for the supporters of Buhari calling Atiku a thief, I shake my head because it is obvious that most of you are just blinded by your tribalistic nature, Atiku is a successful businessman which is something buhari knows nothing about and as long as the APC have no evidence against him, he is innocent, what am I even saying? APC no get right to call anybody thief
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by vince2016(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
skymight:

So it is PDP and Atiku that are not lying and deceiving?
The passion for support for PDP Atiku is not a sincere one if you truly love Nigeria. My dear, Atiku is NOT an option to the Buhari and PDP Not an alternative to APC.
Can you in any way compare the loyalty and passion to truly severe Nigeria display by the VP Prof. Osinbajo to Atiku days of VP under Obasanjo?
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by akintunde63: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
ahmedkoded95:
By Dirisu Yakubu

Ahead of the Presidential election slated for Saturday, Presidential candidates of the Peoples Coalition Party, PCP, and the All Grass Alliance, AGA, Nicolas Felix and Chuks Nwachukwu have dropped their respective ambition in support of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

In a ceremony currently going on in Abuja, the two called on their supporters to rally behind Atiku, saying his capacity to provide a new direction for the country informed their decision to subjugate their ambition, in the interest of the nation.

Details later…

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/breaking-two-presidential-candidates-endorse-atiku/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Mumu candidates who can not pool combined votes up to 50.
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by amnesty7: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
Galaticos444:
dis show how unintelligent u ar,it's not by winning a state but d margin in which a state is won.most of d aforementioned state might b won by slight margin(assuming buhari will win those states)whereas atiku will win South South and South East by landslide
Ur eyes go clear by Saturday... stay tuned.
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by DavidLion(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
amnesty7:
But The stark reality:
Kano
Lagos
Taraba
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Oyo
Kaduna
Katsina
Kwara
Borno
Adamawa
Yobe
Sokoto
Kogi
Niger
Bauchi
Jigawa
Gombe
Nasarawa
Zamfara
Kebbi
Tell me how someone will win these states and not be declared winner next Saturday!

Please be good enough to remove SW States. We are always amazed at how people imagine that we are all Tinubu's stooges like they dont have any memory in their skulls to remember what happened during the osun and Oyo elections (gubernatorial).
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by hollyfat(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
amnesty7:
But The stark reality:
Kano
Lagos
Taraba
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Oyo
Kaduna
Katsina
Kwara
Borno
Adamawa
Yobe
Sokoto
Kogi
Niger
Bauchi
Jigawa
Gombe
Nasarawa
Zamfara
Kebbi

Continue dreaming
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by Ecceking(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
amnesty7:
But The stark reality:
Kano
Lagos
Taraba
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Oyo
Kaduna
Katsina
Kwara
Borno
Adamawa
Yobe
Sokoto
Kogi
Niger
Bauchi
Jigawa
Gombe
Nasarawa
Zamfara
Kebbi
heya. stop crying. save those tears for Sunday onwards
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by mechanics(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
They shouldn't have come out in the first place to contest for the presidency, it will save INEC the stress of printing more ballot papers and it will reduce cost.
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by phymba: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
Honestly, with the way Bubu has been behaving lately, someone should watch him closely lest the chap goes and vote pdp, Lai Man will have a hard time explaining to us why Bubu voted for Atiku.. : grin
Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by nextstep(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
ConciousRapper:
Buhari has been campaigning for almost 3 months with no rest.. same thing he did in 2015. Then after he wins, he will take 6 months vacation to London just to recover from the stress and thereby leaving Nigeria in mess. Who knows how many months he will spend in london this time.. very saddening... Please If you don't want this to repeat itself again.. DEFEND YOUR VOTE NOW AND VOTE FOR ATIKU.

That's what I've been telling people, but dem no wan hear.

Forget oh... from Feb 18 - May, then from Jun to Dec 31 2019, PMB will be on vacation. We know this, yet we think he can be effective. Why don't people use their heads sometimes?

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku by MrMoney55: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
this man is a gonna
Uglyaddy:

Back2Daura.

Kai baba..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message / Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State / IPOB Reacts To Arrest Of Udubuan Sage Chubueze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.