Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos (37650 Views)

List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) / IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra / Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by Emekadollars(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
Vote wisely people.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
Yoruba's shouldn't buy into the 2023 deceitful promise of
APC!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by dayo2710: 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Drug baron Tinubu who escaped through the toilet in Ogun yesterday thought he is still in control of Lagos. I see Atiku winning Lagos. Sanwo- Olu will win governorship
your Mumu no get rival continue
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by seyigiggle: 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
the Oba of lagos would soon issue threat statement.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
PLEASE MY PEOPLE ONE QUESTION PLEASE IS THIS ACTUALLY BUHARI??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:
I see nothing but 1 or 2 hundreds Igbos..

A poor and lousy representation of the society in Lagos.

@SAIBABA2019-2023

You need this badly...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by maestroferdi: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:

@SAIBABA2019-2023
Sifia sifia painz, ogbeni...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by Passionate888: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
Na Lagos be this? I think say na apc stronghold be this o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by cohug: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
the time has come. Legosians are ready

1 Like

Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by nonxo007(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:

@SAIBABA2019-2023
For how long would you stress yourself over the Igbo ? For how ?
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by obonujoker(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:

@SAIBABA2019-2023
. Lol... When did Deomelo become a cry baby

1 Like

Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
judecares1:
I WORK OPPOSITE TBS,THE CROWD IS REALLY MASSIVE
I NEVER EXPECTED THIS FROM LAGOS SATE

FREE LAGOS FROM THE HAND OF ONE MAN
Oga show us pictures or keep quiet
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
Queseda:
With what I have seen with the turnout for APC across the federation, only the SE will be left behind on our march to the next level. Even the SS people came out in their numbers to receive our Mr Incorruptible, the showings in Rivers and Bayelsa today have further reaffirmed our earlier position that Buhari's re-election is a forgone conclusion.
[/s]

What rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by bash8936: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
PDP can only win 5local Government in the whole of Lagos State.
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by deomelo: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
jaymejate:

Don't worry, sense will reach you some day

Let me tell you what is going to happen.

1. After FEB 16, athiefKulooter will retire to Dubai with his loot.

2. athiefKulators and his is only supporters, I mean Igbos will go back to cownu, agitation and lefeledum..

Chikena..

grin grin
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by Achorise: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
judecares1:
I WORK OPPOSITE TBS,THE CROWD IS REALLY MASSIVE
I NEVER EXPECTED THIS FROM LAGOS SATE

FREE LAGOS FROM THE HAND OF ONE MAN
How massive because the galleries are empty.
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by deomelo: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
nonxo007:

For how long would you stress yourself over the Igbo ? For how ?

I said Igbos, not igbo.

Are you ipob ni?

Guilty conscience no go kill many of you..

grin grin
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by Sadiq3051(m): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by Sadiq3051(m): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
Atikulated
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by Smile4daddy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:

@SAIBABA2019-2023
Yes only Zombies from Alaba international market will vote Atiku.

They are destined to sell boxers for a living while they go back to Egypt.

But the rest of us the Sane Nigerians, we are going to Next level of progress.
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by peter147: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Drug baron Tinubu who escaped through the toilet in Ogun yesterday thought he is still in control of Lagos. I see Atiku winning Lagos. Sanwo- Olu will win governorship
correct
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by deomelo: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Lols pdp taking camera shots below.

Na typical PDP fraudulent ways and gimmick to fool their athiefKulated ipob foot soldiers and supporters..

grin grin
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by yourfavourite: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:

@SAIBABA2019-2023
see this coconut head
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by Slimzoo1: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
The turn out is very
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by deomelo: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
yourfavourite:
see this coconut head

What you see every time you look in the mirror.
Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by bigfish3k: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
Mitsurugi:
[b]I don't understand how this election on Nairaland became a matter of crowd pulling instead of robust debates on strategic policies that can move this nation forward by either candidates. [/b]It is a fallacy to just assume any location is locked down at a single man's whim. Lagos is just an example. Despite Tinubu, APC secured a 'narrow' victory over PDP in 2015. Now I know a lot of my family Pro-Buhari in 2015 that have already ported to Atiku 2019 and yet people are talking of a zone being locked down. Abeg lock down your house first. We talk as if we'll follow people into the voting booth! Haba! May the best man win on Saturday but me, I say no to HUNGER and NEPOTISM! grin

that's the kind of low a nation with an illiterate president should attain or what do u expect

1 Like

Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by deomelo: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Yes only Zombies from Alaba international market will vote Atiku.

They are destined to sell boxers for a living while they go back to Egypt.

But the rest of us the Sane Nigerians, we are going to Next level of progress.

@SAIBABA@SAIBUHARI@NEXTLEVEL

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos by bash8936: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
Just go to other state to campaign for PDP, just leave Lagos alone abeg. The love people have for ApC in Lagos is strong. Upon the dollars Jonathan shared. He couldn't win. Obasanjo won all state with rigging But he couldn't get Lagos. APC lovers in Lagos are more than Buhari haters. They all believe Lagos is the origin of the Party.
PDP has no grassroot Mobilization in Lagos atall. They only have two councillorship seats with no Local Govt in their control. And that is where the voting comes from.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Sacks Governor Umahi As Ebonyi South APC Senatorial Candidate / Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital / Senators Reject Buhari’s Emergency Powers Bill, Say It’ll Turn Him Into A Tyrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.