Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Am New To Sports Betting. Can Anyone Help. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am New To Sports Betting. Can Anyone Help. (775 Views)

Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting / Help, I Think I'm Addicted To Sports Betting / Betting Can Also Cause Depression � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am New To Sports Betting. Can Anyone Help. by MONEY247: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hello family I am new to sports Betting. Can anyone here help me with the terminologies and codes involved in it.
Thanks in advance .
Re: I Am New To Sports Betting. Can Anyone Help. by tripplephi: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
Best help is to RUN FROM IT. Irresponsible people gamble.

I know u will not take my advice but years from now u may see the wisdom in it.
thanks

MONEY247:
Hello family I am new to sports Betting. Can anyone here help me with the terminologies and codes involved in it.
Thanks in advance .

4 Likes

Re: I Am New To Sports Betting. Can Anyone Help. by mysyto(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Z672S88W play dat and thank me later
Re: I Am New To Sports Betting. Can Anyone Help. by tuzle(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
Guy run from it before u become addicted. But if u still insist on playing play big with small odd
Re: I Am New To Sports Betting. Can Anyone Help. by MONEY247: 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
tripplephi:
Best help is to RUN FROM IT. Irresponsible people gamble.

I know u will not take my advice but years from now u may see the wisdom in it.
thanks

I am really in need of cash. I just don't know whom to to go to.
Re: I Am New To Sports Betting. Can Anyone Help. by tgmservice: 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
RUN!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am New To Sports Betting. Can Anyone Help. by tunize(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
Better nor start am.

1 Like

Re: I Am New To Sports Betting. Can Anyone Help. by frankman365(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2019
Pls do not resort to betting when you need cash, you bet when you have cash.

There's is this saying that "you don't become rich through betting but you make money from betting when you are rich.

Think about this.
Re: I Am New To Sports Betting. Can Anyone Help. by Bigredmachine: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2019
Number one rule of gambling, never stake what you are not prepared to lose...

Number 2 be prepared for negative result at some point

Number 3 to win big u must take big risk

Number 100 stake only on teams with over 95% chances of winning
Re: I Am New To Sports Betting. Can Anyone Help. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
A path of no return, lol

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Incredible Skills At Juventus Training (Photos) / Messi Fans, Let's Celebrate / Download Video: Aston Villa Vs Manchester City 1-6 All Goals & Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.