Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Court Affirms Senator Rafiu Ibrahim As PDP Candidate For Kwara South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Affirms Senator Rafiu Ibrahim As PDP Candidate For Kwara South (15073 Views)

PDP Reacts To Arrest Of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim / Police Arrest Senator Rafiu Ibrahim Over Killings Of 4 People / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Affirms Senator Rafiu Ibrahim As PDP Candidate For Kwara South by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
seanfer:
This will be upturn by the Appeal court.... Inec should appeal the judgement reason been that the PDP didn't Substitute the Names until the Deadline has passed...
INEC appeal? Are there contesting in the elections?

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Senator Rafiu Ibrahim As PDP Candidate For Kwara South by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
vince2016:

What we have in Lagos is political mentorship not the negative sense of your godfatherism!
grin grin Ambode must be a very good mentee � �
Re: Court Affirms Senator Rafiu Ibrahim As PDP Candidate For Kwara South by seanfer(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
INEC appeal? Are there contesting in the elections?

This is going to lay precedence for future election where names can be swapped even after the deadline by the electoral act
Re: Court Affirms Senator Rafiu Ibrahim As PDP Candidate For Kwara South by Kog45(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Abdulfatah Ahmed The Governor of Kwara State allowed himself to be used as a puppet by Saraki, even his people of Kwara South have rejected him. Let's see where he will run to now. He decamped from APC to PDP just please Saraki now the Saraki has turned against him.
He will learn the hardway now
If you don’t understand politics then you keep quiet.Pls tell me more about Tinubu politics in Lagos and tell me the difference between Tinubu and Saraki when it comes to godfather politics.

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Senator Rafiu Ibrahim As PDP Candidate For Kwara South by BuhariAdvocate: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
That Ilorin court is bukola property. I'm not surprised.
Re: Court Affirms Senator Rafiu Ibrahim As PDP Candidate For Kwara South by Charmingrascal(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=Kog45 post=75666519]If you don’t understand politics then you keep quiet.Pls tell me more about Tinubu politics in Lagos and tell me the difference between Tinubu and Saraki when it comes to godfather politics.

Mr Politician that knows politics very well, Lagos is not my State Kwara is my State. I don't poke nose in other State politics like you. Stay in Aba and be claiming pro over Kwara politics. mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Affirms Senator Rafiu Ibrahim As PDP Candidate For Kwara South by Charmingrascal(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
If you don’t understand politics then you keep quiet.Pls tell me more about Tinubu politics in Lagos and tell me the difference between Tinubu and Saraki when it comes to godfather politics.

Mr Politician that knows politics very well, Lagos is not my State Kwara is my State. I don't poke nose in other State politics like you. Stay in Aba and be claiming pro over Kwara politics. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Senator Rafiu Ibrahim As PDP Candidate For Kwara South by Indispensable85(m): 12:20am On Feb 13, 2019
The revolution going on in kwara has nothing 2 do with candidates.
It's a movement for independence and liberation.
Irrespective of the candidates involved once he's connected to Saraki, he's gone.
It's a sweeping revolution.
Re: Court Affirms Senator Rafiu Ibrahim As PDP Candidate For Kwara South by samwillyco1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
I hope he will not flee from the country like others

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Revealed His ‘true Colour’ After He Got Power: Buba Galadima / Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) / Abia State Government Reopens Renovated General Hospital Amachara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.