Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Why Every Igbo Has To Vote During The Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Every Igbo Has To Vote During The Presidential Election (299 Views)

Every Igbo Person Gets Goosebumps On Sighting This Place While Going To The East / Shutdown Institutions To Enable Students Vote During Elections, Reps Urge Fg / Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Every Igbo Has To Vote During The Presidential Election by Liebermantic: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
Why Every Igbo man should vote and never boycott 2019 presidential election..

Igbo people of Nigeria from the inception of our democracy in 1999 have not been president let Alone Vice president..
Atiku's presidency provides the platform for Ndigbo to be promoted to the fore front of political relevance.. Atiku will not marginalise Ndigbo.. He will not carry out Python dance to kill aggrieved agitators.. He will not discriminate against Ndigbo..
Meritocracy will be enthroned and mediocrity being witnessed in Buhari-led administration will be dethroned..
Igbo businesses will thrive ..Herdsmen killing will stop..Biafran agitation will be peacefully addressed..
No extra judicial killing, no media trial..Armed robbery will minimize because Jobs and employment opportunities will be created for the teeming unemployed youths..
Buhari is a train wreck and has to be shown the exit door..
Vote for Atiku..
Vote for equity ..
Vote for justice..

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Igbo Has To Vote During The Presidential Election by saintfieldcastro: 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
I will vote.. Nnamdi KANU is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Why Every Igbo Has To Vote During The Presidential Election by goodnessme1(f): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
I have my pvc but am not voting,

between buhari and atiku none is good for us.freedom remains the best for us,

i wonder what will be the fate of some igbos shouting vote out buhari and vote in atiku,if eventually buhari wins,will they come back and join us in the quest for freedom or will the continue shouting atikuobi.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Igbo Has To Vote During The Presidential Election by banom(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Fool. PDP E-RAT.

did Atiku tell you he will fix a date for referendum if elected ? Keep fooling yourself. Staying at home is the best option for igbos.
Re: Why Every Igbo Has To Vote During The Presidential Election by goodnessme1(f): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
saintfieldcastro:
I will vote.. Nnamdi KANU is a criminal
we still love him like that.

Re: Why Every Igbo Has To Vote During The Presidential Election by APCsupporter: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
na una wahala
Re: Why Every Igbo Has To Vote During The Presidential Election by somegirl1: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
goodnessme1:
I have my pvc but am not voting,

between buhari and atiku none is good for us.freedom remains the best for us,

i wonder what will be the fate of some igbos shouting vote out buhari and vote in atiku,if eventually buhari wins,will they come back and join us in the quest for freedom or will the continue shouting atikuobi.

Makes no sense to not vote at all because the leaders chosen by other groups are unlikely to have Igbo interest at heart. If IPOB really wants to be strategic, they would encourage members to vote for (a) candidate(s) who would pay attention to their quest for restructuring/ referendum/ whatever else they're agigating for.
Not voting is tantamount to doing nothing to further your cause.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Decides 2019 / 2019 Polls: Is Nigeria Going The Way Of Rwanda? / INEC Postpones Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.