Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/02/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/02/19 (243 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/02/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/10/17 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/02/19 by dallyemmy: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/02/19 by dallyemmy: 6:54am On Feb 13, 2019
RCCG FASTING PRAYER POINTS AND GUIDE FOR WEDNESDAY 13TH FEBRUARY 2019 – PRAYER AGAINST WICKEDNESS IN OUR NATION

1. Praise and worship.

2. Thank God for a NEW DAY and for the SALVATION of your soul.

3. let us come against the ACTIVITIES of KIDNAPPERS, RITUALISTS and CULTISTS in Jesus’ name.

4. Father EXPOSES them and all their COLLABORATORS in all their HIDEOUT in our nation.

5. Lord set CONFUSION in the CAMPS of RITUALISTS, KIDNAPPERS and CULTISTS as it was in the days of King Jehoshaphat, set ENMITY among KIDNAPPERS, CULTIST and RITUALISTS for their extinct in our nation. (2Chron 20:22-23).

6. Father lay an AMBUSH against KIDNAPPERS, RITUALISTS and CULTISTS and let them be no more 2Chron 20:24).

7. Lord we decree and declare DELIVERANCE by fire for every one of us captured by KIDNAPPERS, RITUALISTS and CULTISTS in Jesus’ name(Matt 18.18)

8. We decree and declare that our nation shall be TOTALLY FREE from KIDNAPPING, RITUALS and CULTISM in Jesus’ name.

9. Father help the POLICE to be MORE EMPOWERED in policing our TERRITORIES, such that CRIMINAL
ACTS will FADE AWAY in the land.

10. Father give us a RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT, let there be employment for our youth in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/02/19 by dallyemmy: 6:59am On Feb 13, 2019
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens Wednesday February 13 2019

1.Thank You, Father, for sending Your son, Jesus, to deliver us from our sins, and save us from eternal destruction in hell fire.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

3.Father, let every work of the devil in my life and destiny, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.

4.Father, let the power of the Holy Spirit bring into reality, the good news of Jesus, in every nation and mission fields, all over the world, in Jesus’ name.

5.Father, let me never be ashamed to preach or be identified with the gospel of Christ, because it is Your power, unto salvation, in Jesus’ name.

6.Father, empower me to preach Your word, with boldness, both to the Jews and the Gentiles, in season and out of season, in Jesus’ name.

7.Father, send help to all missionaries and their families, who are labouring in all mission fields all over the world; protect, provide and encourage them, in Jesus’ name.

8.Father, grant us access, by Your power and grace, to all nations that have closed their doors to the gospel of Christ and His missionaries, in Jesus’ name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus’ name.

10.Father, let all the missionary efforts of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, all over the world begin to yield great harvests of souls, in Jesus’ name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus’ name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/02/19 by dallyemmy: 7:00am On Feb 13, 2019
PRAYER POINTS FROM RCCG 2019 SPECIAL DIVINE ENCOUNTER DAY 2

1. Father, in the mighty name of Jesus i’m believing you for breakthroughs please honor my faith.

2. In the presence of those who says i can’t become anything let me excel. Let me shine in their midst. God almighty, do something mighty to the glory of your holy name.

3. Father, in the mighty name of Jesus pull me out of physical, marital, spiritual fire. Pull me out of fire of sorrow, loneliness, stagnation, …

4.Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, turn my challenges-physical, mental career, spiritual,… to testimonies.

5. Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, promote me-physically spiritually, materially,… in your miraculous way, take me to the level i can’t dream possible.

(1) (Reply)

Children Of Satan / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Most Accursed Of All Generations / You Can Overcome Greed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.