Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB (52169 Views)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by femmy2010(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
4 + 4 sure

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by DrP2000(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Medicine after death,
So unfortunate they are waking up now
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by michoim(m): 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
That is cute...4+4

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Otakom87(m): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
Zahra na baba carbon copy see her open teeth.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by HomeOfMe(f): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
Buhari's children are not campaigning for him... Yen....yen...yen. Atiku has 26 children, the only one visible is with APC in Adamawa, the boys are in Dubai carrying Ethiopian big yanshes up & down. See Buhari's kids.

https:///9eroyAQHNP
That means they or their handlers read Reno omokri's tweets. See how fresh they look with free money.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Waspy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Abdulhakeem78:
I saw the self acclaimed pasito tweets on Saturday asking for Buhari's wive and children. Pasito Reno!! Here are their pictures, give us your newly prepared lies!!!.Thank God Nigerians are blessed with best, good and mature pastors,as for pasito Reno, he is a political pasito undecided
It's Reno's tweet that forced them out now. Does this dying minute eye service look like they meant or planned to?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by okeyumez(m): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
At least they are better than you and your poor dad
Haymaykar:
Brainless people..,
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by adamsfriday27(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
I don't think u knw where u are oga...go out and ask ur nebor ...it seems u are lost...Edo wey me from na APC with capital letter nt small leta pdp....wake up in d next level bro..febuhari16 is d code dial it and c ursef in nextlevel
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Whether Una campaign for Una daddy or not

But one thing i can bet my balls on is the fact that pdp will win my state. Edo state to be precise. Edo is for atiku aguero Abubakar

Infact let me even bet one of my balls in advance

It is the beginning of the end of Apchiit

We dey always maga Apchiit for presidential election for Edo

Last one na Jonathan still win with all the noise when oshiomhole and APC make

Infact let me just bet the two balls in advance

Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by PastorDannie(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
Buhari's children are not campaigning for him... Yen....yen...yen. Atiku has 26 children, the only one visible is with APC in Adamawa, the boys are in Dubai carrying Ethiopian big yanshes up & down. See Buhari's kids.

This is simply DAMAGE CONTROL.
where dem dey since?
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by hardeytarhyour(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
Haters :- Buhari Children are not campaigning for their father because they have tired of their father's Presidency

Me :- And What are (Buhari's Children) Doing

Haters :- Ahhh This must be photoshop

Me :- It doesn't wonder me because Kid will never stop kidding and his purile acting
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
Primitive cows.
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by freemanbubble: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
adamsfriday27:
I don't think u knw where u are oga...go out and ask ur nebor ...it seems u are lost...Edo wey me from na APC with capital letter nt small leta pdp....wake up in d next level bro..febuhari16 is d code dial it and c ursef in nextlevel

I stay in Benin city Bros

Nothing for Apc
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by dante0147: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
You are indeed a pussy Boy..... since na now dem know say dem wan campaign ...
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Haymaykar(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
okeyumez:
At least they are better than you and your poor dad
and your family...poor wrenched being...that what you are
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:

CAMPAIGNING for an obviously Incompetent DAD.
They know the TRUTH within themselves.
They know how unfit and unsound their DAD is...
They can’t employ their DAD to head their establishments

That’s simply the ISSUE
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Vulcanheph(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
As much as I hate her father ....this zarah take style fine o!!
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by pharoah7(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

But one thing i can bet my balls on is the fact that pdp will win my state. Edo state to be precise. Edo is for atiku aguero Abubakar

uwiepa dormo o
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Shishanwaaba(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
Eya!!! What a painful exit. Buhari died leaving these beautiful kids. God bless their foster father, Jubrin El Sudan [color=#990000][/color]

Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Yeeyo: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
Zahra and yusuf hw is market now
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Slazim: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Edo state? For this same Benin weh APC collect people pvc give them 10k each? Make we dey watch.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by skukimania(f): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Just how many times u wan bet ur balls? E nor dey finish? Abi e pass 2?
Something wey don finish tey tey. U don bet am for another post now.
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by freemanbubble: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
skukimania:

Just how many times u wan bet ur balls? E nor dey finish? Abi e pass 2?
Something wey don finish tey tey. U don bet am for another post now.

Have a lot of balls
Lol
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by permit(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nsufu where did you get over #� million you use for buying power bike ehhhh
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by PapaAdanna: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
See dem, lifeless shildren
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
this children are not even smiling well self..they are made to do this campaign and snap shot.....just to fulfil all rightiousness.....make i no talk now make DSS no come begin find me
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by somehow: 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
#250million naira bike indeed lol
MirJay:
How far Yusuf. I hear say u get like 4 power bikes (250 million * 4 = 1billion ). Ahbeg which work u dey do cos me wan dey spend 1 billion for bike.

or na your papa 150 cows u sell buy the bikes?
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
MirJay:
How far Yusuf. I hear say u get like 4 power bikes (250 million * 4 = 1billion ). Ahbeg which work u dey do cos me wan dey spend 1 billion for bike.

or na your papa 150 cows u sell buy the bikes?
and who told you that 1 of the bike is 250million? Some people sef sad
Re: Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB by Mruwa1(m): 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
Omeokachie:
Wey una mama?
she dey house for the other room u know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.