Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Atiku Says He Will Enrich His ...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Says He Will Enrich His ...... (277 Views)

Atiku Says INEC Refused To Release Documents Despite Collecting ā‚¦ā€Ž6 Million / Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku / Iā€™m Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends ā€“ Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Says He Will Enrich His ...... by Sunmolar(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
According to statement made by atiku Abubakar that he will enrich his friends. My question goes to those defending & supporting him at every cheap opportunity.

Are you one of his friends?
Re: Atiku Says He Will Enrich His ...... by Sunmolar(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Sunmolar:
According to statement made by atiku Abubakar that he will enrich his friends. My question goes to those defending & supporting him at every cheap opportunity.

Are you one of his friends?

wey dem hypocrites now?

if una wan dance osoko dance osoko.if una wan dance Osaka make una dance Osaka. but don't dance osokosaka!

(1) (Reply)

See Reactions From Nigerians As Apc's Thenextlevelng Teaches How To Vote / The Reason You're Voting And The Reason Am Boycotting Election Is Why We Need RE / CNN Thinks Leading Political Contenders In Nigeria's Election Are Old ...nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.