Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Cct Trial: Allow Njc To Decide Onnoghen’s Fate, Nba Begs Fg - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cct Trial: Allow Njc To Decide Onnoghen’s Fate, Nba Begs Fg (12938 Views)

Buhari Didn’t Need NJC To Appoint Me – Acting CJN / Walter Onnoghen; Photos Of Prosecution And Defence Teams At CCT As Trial Begins. / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cct Trial: Allow Njc To Decide Onnoghen’s Fate, Nba Begs Fg by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:25am On Feb 13, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

These evil doom and gloom Igbos can not exit beyond evil wishing, death and destruction.

And you wonder why you people can not progress beyond your hell hole and 6th class citizen status.

I am never an iPob, I am from the republic of Niger delta
Re: Cct Trial: Allow Njc To Decide Onnoghen’s Fate, Nba Begs Fg by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:26am On Feb 13, 2019
46O1CE:

Sharrap

Lol, lifeless FC players nothing to offer than Sai Buhari
Re: Cct Trial: Allow Njc To Decide Onnoghen’s Fate, Nba Begs Fg by deomelo: 6:51am On Feb 13, 2019
[s]
tegrianonigltd:

You are the ignorant one here, name the road, send a picture of the road, railway, what he had done, but I will pray for you, may your life be like the way buhari is leading Nigeria.
[/s]

Your problem is ignorance, stupidity and idiocy.
Re: Cct Trial: Allow Njc To Decide Onnoghen’s Fate, Nba Begs Fg by uzhofficial: 9:11am On Feb 13, 2019
freemanbubble:

Isoright

Just stop using Glo network

I can bet my balls when you stop using Glo network you will be making front page and first to comment anyhow.
Although Glo data is cheap but Bros just stop using them

BTW am using airtel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Of Gratitude, Gov. Ugwuanyi Commences Thank-you Tour / Edo 2020: Obaseki Flags Off Campaign Tomorrow / Gunmen Block Kontagora-Minna Road, Kidnap Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.