Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War (1640 Views)

IPOB Accuses Ihedioha Of Grabbing Communal Land For Herders In Imo / IPOB Accuses DSS Of Starving, Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu / RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by WORDSENSEI: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has accused the Nigerian Army of steering a stealth genocide war against the people of South East.

The group accused the army of shooting to death two people in Owerri, Imo State on Monday, and abducting an unidentified number of people in Aba, Abia State.

In a statement issued by IPOB Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, the group said

“The Nigerian Army is at it again. Nigerian Army is conducting a stealth genocidal war against Biafrans and it is the responsibility of the world to take note. Yesterday, they shot dead two young men in Owerri. Last night and this morning they have commenced their abduction of Biafrans in Aba. Biafrans are now the longest suffering race in human history. One day the anger will no longer be controllable and the world will wake up then to start pontificating.

“We have been made to feel that a Biafran life is worthless. Let these facts be chronicled for posterity because we shall reference them at the appropriate time. Any day we start, let the world not blame us. Those that gave the Nigerian army license to kill our people will regret and face the consequences of their action with their families.

“In spite of Biafrans being the most long-suffering people in the world, their anger is becoming uncontrollable and the world will wake up to start pontificating if they could involve in such act of carrying arms.”

IPOB called for immediate of those allegedly abducted by the army, including a husband and wife which was alleged to have been kidnapped this morning.

It also urged the world to not to blame it if IPOB decides to carry arms against the Nigerian Army and other security agencies harassing the people of South East.

“Our decision to boycott elections is an act of civil disobedience which any reasonable person ought to understand. That Nigeria is an uncivilised backward society is not the fault of IPOB. We have chosen a civilized non-violent approach but it appears Fulani Caliphate, their Jihadi Nigerian Army and Igbo Efulefus are hell bent on provoking us to pick up arms. When that eventually happens, the world should know those to hold responsible”, it said in the statement.

https://www.makeitglobal.biz/ipob-accuses-army/

cc: MYND44 OAM4J

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by haladadon: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
(clears throat) Lalasticlala!!!
Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by teufelein(f): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2019

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by April4th(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Operation python dance season 3
Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by goodnessme1(f): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
Every true biafra will boycott the zoo selection called election.

I have my pvc but am not voting,but if someone can tell me the different between buhari and atiku.And a good reason why i should vote,i will vote.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by Whiteangel1234: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin grin no Sympathy from me

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by TooMuchStuff: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
Yeparipa..!

Army dey price wetin dem no wan buy...!

We know all the fake python dance 3 across Nigeria is just a disguise. The real targets are the igbos IPOB.

Buhari has a special thing for igbos... ! Blood

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by Charmingrascal(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
You are calling for election boycott and you destroying campaign bill boards. Can't you call for boycott without being destructive? Kanu is instigating some Igbo youths against the security operatives and he is in the UK cooling off with his family.

It is not by force to vote if you chose to but don't harass the people that are willing to vote, not every Igbo person is IPOB member allow them to exercise their right.

Kanu the blood of the Igbo youths that are dying will be on your head, you preach violence and I say it again violence won't bring Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by OliverThambo98: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nigeria army should wipe all of them.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by NATIONALPASTOR: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
goodnessme1:
Every true biafra will boycott the zoo selection called election.

I have my pvc but am not voting,but if someone can tell me the different between buhari and atiku.And a good reason why i should vote,i will vote.

If you're a true Igbo son or daughter and refuse to vote, then you're nothing but an efulefu....

Our REFERENDUM for now to to massively vote for ATIKU and PDP QED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by NATIONALPASTOR: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
OliverThambo98:
The way they wiped your father and mother..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by KANUISALIVE: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
Charmingrascal:
You are calling for election boycott and you destroying campaign bill boards. Can't you call for boycott without being destructive? Kanu is instigating some Igbo youths against the security operatives and he is in the UK cooling off with his family.

It is not by force to vote if you chose to but don't harass the people that are willing to vote, not every Igbo person is IPOB member allow them to exercise their right.

Kanu the blood of the Igbo youths that are dying will be on your head, you preach violence and I say it again violence won't bring Biafra.

who killed them

A whole president was stoned and no single shot was fired but IPOB campaigning for election boycott are killed embarassed embarassed Who did IPOB harass

Op you pray for a better country with this mindset smh you are evil and e no go better for those that supports Injustices

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by KANUISALIVE: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
NATIONALPASTOR:

If you're a true Igbo son or daughter and refuse to vote, then you're nothing but an efulefu....

Are you for Biafra or nigeria Choose your stand this day and stop being unstable. Let ur YES be YES and NO be NO

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by OliverThambo98: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
NATIONALPASTOR:

The way they wiped your father and mother..

Our gallant army is not living upto expectations

All those ipob terrorists should be annihilated from the surface of this earth.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by Xander85: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

None needed!
Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
Harassing voters and instigating violence is not the way. We all know nigeria security outfits are trigger happy.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by goodnessme1(f): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
NATIONALPASTOR:

what then happen if after voting,you atiku loose.
Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by RoyalUc(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Not at this time!

Attacking those people will only worsen the situation.

If this happened, I, just like always, condemn the killings as I also condemn IPOB's unruly acts...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by bastardmod: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nnamdi kanu, you are a complete fool.
I have zero sympathy for you and your rag tag gang of touts.
Useless bastard.
You want to shortchange igbo land with your fifth Rate intelligence... Idiot.
Listen carefully : the blood of all those killed by the army at this time is on your hands.
Useless efulefu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by Notasyouthink: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
April4th:
Operation python dance season 3
And after that, what happens??
Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by Notasyouthink: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
Likewise us the day your tribes misfortune will be fall them let me see the Idio.t that will call us hateful tribe.
Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by Notasyouthink: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
OliverThambo98:
I wish you the same when Fulani herdsmen comes knocking.
Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by SouthEastFacts: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Yeparipa..!

Army dey price wetin dem no wan buy...!

We know all the fake python dance 3 across Nigeria is just a disguise. The real targets are the igbos IPOB.

Buhari has a special thing for igbos... ! Blood
Please separate Igbos from your IPOB madness. IPOB are terrorists, Igbos are not.

I am Igbo, Buhari has not killed me. Stop misinforming the general public.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by SouthEastFacts: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
goodnessme1:
what then happen if after voting,you atiku loose.
We will then lead Nigerian Army to pick up IPOB members one by one and serve them justice, then we will forgive Nigerian Army and Buhari

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by SouthEastFacts: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
RoyalUc:
Not at this time!

Attacking those people will only worsen the situation.

If this happened, I, just like always, condemn the killings as I also condemn IPOB's unruly acts...
IPOB are terrorists, be guided.

They were caught tearing down posters and harassing people.

The Army should have locked up all of them instead of using live bullets

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by nwanyionitsha: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

who killed them

A whole president was stoned and no single shot was fired but IPOB campaigning for election boycott are killed embarassed embarassed Who did IPOB harass

Op you pray for a better country with this mindset smh you are evil and e no go better for those that supports Injustices
I rejoice on their graves. Dem no die well.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by nwanyionitsha: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

After elections, they will be labeled as an international terror group.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by nwanyionitsha: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
Notasyouthink:
I wish you the same when Fulani herdsmen comes knocking.
There is no room for ipob in the SE.
Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by RoyalUc(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You!?

BTW, do you know that if ipob was working with apc as you allege, this is the right time and strategy to scare voters in the east away?
Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by SouthEastFacts: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
After elections, they will be labeled as an international terror group.
I am so sure of that and I, as a true born will contribute my own quota to make sure it happens.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses Nigerian Army Of Steering Genocide War by nwanyionitsha: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Are you for Biafra or nigeria Choose your stand this day and stop being unstable. Let ur YES be YES and NO be NO
We are for elections.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Details On Atiku's Lawyer Arrest By EFCC Emerges - Okay.ng / An Exclusive Call To Yoruba On Vp Osinbajo / Bayelsa Governor Elect "David Lyon" Struggles With Grammar As He Delivers Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.