Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Never Again Shall We Return To Egypt... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Again Shall We Return To Egypt... (441 Views)

Never Again Shall We Declare Sit-at-home In South-east, IPOB Vows / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / Shehu Sani Advises Obaseki: 'Return Not To Egypt Where Thee Art Called Obasek' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Again Shall We Return To Egypt... by Saintabdul(m): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
Imagine what pharaoh would have done to the Israelites if He had recaptured them after Moses freed them from Egypt.

If PDP get hold of power again...we are finish
#NeedIsayMore #Votewisely #Voteright #NeverAgainShallWeReturnToEgypt #ByeByeToPDP
Re: Never Again Shall We Return To Egypt... by Deomovies: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
How does the title relate with the story. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated Movies including AQUAMAN, POLAR, BIRDBOX, MORTAL ENGINES and TV Series in HD quality at affordable price into your PCs and External drives. Lagosians only, hit up for meeting for the transfers. This is a perfect gift for Movies Junkies, please help a bro today by patronizing. Thanks.
Re: Never Again Shall We Return To Egypt... by Jman06(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
Bro, if you don't want to return to Egypt then remain in Somalia!

All wise Nigerians are Atikulating!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Again Shall We Return To Egypt... by SaiATKUOBI2019: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
buhari and oshiomole were stoned and broomed.... .
Nawao I heard that one of the brooms was headed towards oshiomole and the niggur dodged it and it now hit baba on the head, removing his cap...... This is serious.SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE FOR ALL NIGERIANS....

SAI MR job$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...............JOIN THE PDP FESTIVAL AND ATIKULATE TO VICTORY, JOIN THE WINING TEAMatiku aguero Abubakar.... #BetterNigeria

We need a united opposition as soon as Atiku is sworn in by May.
Not even the Gods can stop Atiku now except the election is rigged.
Re: Never Again Shall We Return To Egypt... by APCsupporter: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=Jman06 post=75662405]Bro, if you don't want to return to Egypt then remain in Somalia!

All wise Nigerians are Atikulating![/quote
I just read your your signature. One thing i want you to know is that Buhari is winning by nothing less that 70% in the north i. the north. Wanna bet?
Re: Never Again Shall We Return To Egypt... by Jman06(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=APCsupporter post=75662553][/quote] Bro, no need for betting because I know you can't afford to bet.

But just bookmark this page. I'll remind you on Saturday
Re: Never Again Shall We Return To Egypt... by APCsupporter: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jman06:
Bro, no need for betting because I know you can't afford to bet.

But just bookmark this page. I'll remind you on Saturday

You guys refused to bet with cleverly who even created a thread for it

You refused to bet with Sarrki

Now you people dont want to bet with mecheesy

I may not be as rich as you are, but 70k can buy something useful for me. Are you in?
Re: Never Again Shall We Return To Egypt... by maestroferdi: 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
So in your deluded mind, Buhari is the solution?

Buhari makes pharoah look like a learner...
Re: Never Again Shall We Return To Egypt... by CreepyBlackpool: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
We can't return to Egypt fam,

cause we're still in Egypt.

Vote AtikuObi to begin our exodus
Re: Never Again Shall We Return To Egypt... by tyup(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jman06:
Bro, if you don't want to return to Egypt then remain in Somalia!

All wise Nigerians are Atikulating!

Somalia

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2 Presidential Candidates Steps Down For Atiku. / 2019:How Jonathan Failed As A Christian,did Nothing For Niger Delta - Presidency / Check Out How Peaceful This Polling Unit Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.